Anyone Experimented With Pansterone Or Androsterone Only By Itself?

andrei

Hi guys! The title says it all.
Did you do it? If so, what did you use, for how many mg, and what effects did you notice?

Mauritio

I noticed extreme tiredness ,more confidence and some other things . Check my first post on the andro main thread.
Baseline is : I did not get anything done on andro alone. Included precursor and everything is fine.

opethfeldt

I get estrogen conversion with pansterone alone, topically. Even at 5mg. However, I wasn't in great health then. Andro alone is workable but gradually lowers estrogen too low over time. The dose would have to be low, most likely. There's really no reason to use just one or the other. They both complement each other.

bluefish

I get estrogen conversion with pansterone alone, topically. Even at 5mg. However, I wasn't in great health then. Andro alone is workable but gradually lowers estrogen too low over time. The dose would have to be low, most likely. There's really no reason to use just one or the other. They both complement each other.

Could someone please go into a bit more detail about Pan and Andro ? how they work together and separate etc... I was interested in trying these idealab products and started out w Pan and Gonadin... effects were interesting... but not totally clear if anything was improving anything in a straight forward manner... (I didnt do any bloodwork). Perhaps I need to stack Pan and Andro... and go from there? I have very little self knowledge about this stuff, and seems pretty complex to be honest.

thnaks.

I get estrogen conversion with pansterone alone, topically. Even at 5mg. However, I wasn't in great health then. Andro alone is workable but gradually lowers estrogen too low over time.

How do you gauge if your estrogen is too low or high? Are you taking blood tests?