Types of Vaccine Ingredients

Peatress

Trace Amounts (2014 Full Documentary)​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/YZSlVPVMSTdM/

After recovering from a devastating sickness that brought him to the edge of despair, Eric Gladen would quit his career, move into an RV, and travel the country for years trying to piece together one of the biggest childhood epidemics of all time...and he just may have done it.

Directors: Eric Gladen, Shiloh Levine
Writer: Eric Gladen

Peatress

Vaccines Safety: The DTP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis) Vaccine Roulette - Documentary (1982)​

View: https://odysee.com/@Alternative-News:c/DTP-Vaccine-Roulette-1982-Documentary:a

Original television documentary aired in 1982 by NBC investigating transparency, risks and health issues connected to mainstream vaccines.

Notes: The so-called DTP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis) vaccine was altered into DTaP in the 90s and then in 2005 they created the TDaP.

Still as dangerous, still as useless, leading to high rates of autism and other chronic health issues.

Dr. Andrew Moulden proved that EVERY vaccine causes harm, a micro-stroke in the circle of Willis in the brain.
Dr. Andrew Moulden: Every Vaccine Produces Harm - Vaccine Impact

"They" don't care about you or your health, this is a racket, a con, and the cult of MDs are so deeply programmed they create lies like SIDS and Shaken Baby Syndrome to gaslight parents and pass the guilt onto them.

Vaccines suppresse the natural expression of toxic material from the body leading to long term chronic diseases like seizure disorders, arthritis, and cancer to name a few.

STUDY: "Adjuvants are injected into newborn babies, infants and toddlers in virtually every one of the 27 shots they receive by the age of two, by schedule starting within hours of birth.
In the Immunopathological and Hyperalgesic Features study, it says, "Adjuvant arthritis can be induced in the rat by the injection of various bacterial cell walls or their components.." The DTaP vaccine, given 3 times in the first six months of life, contains both adjuvant and acellular pertussis bacteria.

The existence of these and similar studies, of the established practice of injection of various adjuvants to induce rheumatoid arthritis in several species of lab animals, and the CDC's recommended vaccine schedule, simply cannot be reconciled."

Fed Proc. 1982 Jul;41(9):2577-82.
Adjuvant arthritis: immunopathological and hyperalgesic features.
Rosenthale ME, Capetola RJ.
Adjuvant arthritis: immunopathological and hyperalgesic features - PubMed

Last edited:

Vaccines Safety: The DTP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis) Vaccine Roulette - Documentary (1982)​

View: https://odysee.com/@Alternative-News:c/DTP-Vaccine-Roulette-1982-Documentary:a

Original television documentary aired in 1982 by NBC investigating transparency, risks and health issues connected to mainstream vaccines.

Notes: The so-called DTP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis) vaccine was altered into DTaP in the 90s and then in 2005 they created the TDaP.

Still as dangerous, still as useless, leading to high rates of autism and other chronic health issues.

Dr. Andrew Moulden proved that EVERY vaccine causes harm, a micro-stroke in the circle of Willis in the brain.
Dr. Andrew Moulden: Every Vaccine Produces Harm - Vaccine Impact

"They" don't care about you or your health, this is a racket, a con, and the cult of MDs are so deeply programmed they create lies like SIDS and Shaken Baby Syndrome to gaslight parents and pass the guilt onto them.

Vaccines suppresse the natural expression of toxic material from the body leading to long term chronic diseases like seizure disorders, arthritis, and cancer to name a few.

STUDY: "Adjuvants are injected into newborn babies, infants and toddlers in virtually every one of the 27 shots they receive by the age of two, by schedule starting within hours of birth.
In the Immunopathological and Hyperalgesic Features study, it says, "Adjuvant arthritis can be induced in the rat by the injection of various bacterial cell walls or their components.." The DTaP vaccine, given 3 times in the first six months of life, contains both adjuvant and acellular pertussis bacteria.

The existence of these and similar studies, of the established practice of injection of various adjuvants to induce rheumatoid arthritis in several species of lab animals, and the CDC's recommended vaccine schedule, simply cannot be reconciled."

Fed Proc. 1982 Jul;41(9):2577-82.
Adjuvant arthritis: immunopathological and hyperalgesic features.
Rosenthale ME, Capetola RJ.
Adjuvant arthritis: immunopathological and hyperalgesic features - PubMed

This is so sad!

I know. All vaccine injuries are sad.
My youngest son was hearty and healthy until he had the 4 vaccines required for school at 5 years old, and has had reactions to foods ever since that he never had problems with before the vaccinations. It happened immediately after. After that I signed the exempt form to refuse any further vaccines required. He deals with a lot of dry eyes, lips and eczema ever since too. I could be mad at myself for subjecting him to that, but we were suppose to trust doctors. I had no idea they could be more brainwashed than me.

Peatress

My youngest son was hearty and healthy until he had the 4 vaccines required for school at 5 years old, and has had reactions to foods ever since that he never had problems with before the vaccinations. It happened immediately after. After that I signed the exempt form to refuse any further vaccines required. He deals with a lot of dry eyes, lips and eczema ever since too. I could be mad at myself for subjecting him to that, but we were suppose to trust doctors. I had no idea they could be more brainwashed than me.
Well grew up eulogising doctors. I think it will be different for the next generations. I hope.

Well grew up eulogising doctors. I think it will be different for the next generations. I hope.
I don’t know judging by these the herds lining up for these Covid vaccine, despite it being an EXPERIMENT and there being all the proof you could ever want from credible people, I think the saying “Ignorance is Bliss”, may still hold true till people can’t walk or talk.

Peatress

Fl_8K-TX0AAX4F7

Vaccines were contaminated with syphilis discussion @20mins

Dr Daniels discussing the relation between rheumatoid arthritis, syphilis and vaccines.
Only those that got vaccinated in that time period tested positive for it, 25%! Poor people couldn’t afford the vaccination so none tested positive. Now they have people roped in to paying for more problems, and it is easily transmitted.

Peatress

Trace Amounts (2014 Full Documentary)​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/YZSlVPVMSTdM/

After recovering from a devastating sickness that brought him to the edge of despair, Eric Gladen would quit his career, move into an RV, and travel the country for years trying to piece together one of the biggest childhood epidemics of all time...and he just may have done it.

Directors: Eric Gladen, Shiloh Levine
Writer: Eric Gladen

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/COyaKAy7PLyM/

Peatress

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals