Trimethylamine

SamYo123

Everytime I eat higher fiber, like oat bran, even brown rice, high fiber in general I can smell ***t, feces smell

I see this study and it says

Results
TMAO was associated with age (P = 0.001), but not sex or BMI. A significant interaction (P = 0.006) between sex and age was used in all models. Of the variables analyzed, only refined grains and total energy intake were significantly associated with TMAO (r = −0.11, P = 0.04; r = 0.12, P = 0.03, respectively). Reduced renal function as assessed by circulating cystatin C concentrations was associated with plasma TMAO (r = 0.18, P < 0.001). Average daily red meat consumption as well as average daily TMAO-precursor consumption was not significantly associated with TMAO (P = 0.137, P = 0.554, respectively). In contrast, average daily fiber intake was marginally related to TMAO (B = −0.11, SE = 0.01, P = 0.07).

"In contrast, average daily fiber intake was marginally related to TMAO"
"only refined grains and total energy intake were significantly associated with TMAO"

Which aligns with my experiences

Studies use to say if you eat meat, eggs and milk you develop more Trimethylamine but I dont smell it when i consume those

The fiber is the only way i can ***t alot pro thyroid or not

Last edited:

Nomane Euger

Everytime I eat higher fiber, like oat bran, even brown rice, high fiber in general I can smell ***t, feces smell

I see this study and it says

Results
TMAO was associated with age (P = 0.001), but not sex or BMI. A significant interaction (P = 0.006) between sex and age was used in all models. Of the variables analyzed, only refined grains and total energy intake were significantly associated with TMAO (r = −0.11, P = 0.04; r = 0.12, P = 0.03, respectively). Reduced renal function as assessed by circulating cystatin C concentrations was associated with plasma TMAO (r = 0.18, P < 0.001). Average daily red meat consumption as well as average daily TMAO-precursor consumption was not significantly associated with TMAO (P = 0.137, P = 0.554, respectively). In contrast, average daily fiber intake was marginally related to TMAO (B = −0.11, SE = 0.01, P = 0.07).

"In contrast, average daily fiber intake was marginally related to TMAO"
"only refined grains and total energy intake were significantly associated with TMAO"

Which aligns with my experiences

Studies use to say if you eat meat, eggs and milk you develop more Trimethylamine but I dont smell it when i consume those

The fiber is the only way i can ***t alot pro thyroid or not
no if your stools smell bad its bad sign and its probably not positive to consume the thing that make your stools smell bad,it is not positive to ***t alot;i had at some point in my life perfect stools,odorless,waterless,not to dry,passed easyly,no need to clean because no residue,feeling of totally empty bowel,and i was pooping very small quantities while eating kilos of foods

OP
S

SamYo123

no if your stools smell bad its bad sign and its probably not positive to consume the thing that make your stools smell bad,it is not positive to ***t alot;i had at some point in my life perfect stools,odorless,waterless,not to dry,passed easyly,no need to clean because no residue,feeling of totally empty bowel,and i was pooping very small quantities while eating kilos of foods
No, my stools dont smell bad, my sweat does and it stops when i stop fiber from things like oatbran, brown rice, mixed herbs...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals