Tonsillitis With Flu Symptoms

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you. My last wisdom teeth (32th one) is about to come out. It started pushing itself one day ago. I mean I had a flu last week already and recovered. Now again? That makes no sense to me. Is there any connection between a new teeth and flu symptoms?
I don't know if there is a connection between new teeth and flu symptoms. The people I know who have what they consider the flu this year report that the symptoms come and go. They think it's over and several days later the symptoms return. Body aches, diarrhea, low grade fever, fatigue and mild respiratory symptoms seem to be the major complaints around my area of the world.

OP
KnowledgeSeeker
I don't know if there is a connection between new teeth and flu symptoms. The people I know who have what they consider the flu this year report that the symptoms come and go. They think it's over and several days later the symptoms return. Body aches, diarrhea, low grade fever, fatigue and mild respiratory symptoms seem to be the major complaints around my area of the world.

Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals