Therapist took the mRNA jab and now has vertigo

Lejeboca

During a natural infection the spike protein normally does not enter the blood stream. If it does (for example as a side effect of intubation) it will cause blood clots. A venous thrombosis in the brain can cause all sorts of neurological effects.
I recall that in the latest ORN interview (on May 17), Dr. Peat mentioned that vitamin K would help regulate blood clotting ability "either direction", i.e., that Vit K may be also used for "anti-clotting".

somuch4food

creepy, maybe not true?
The ingredients list is legit at the very least:

Ingredients​

Medicinal ingredient

• mRNA
Non-medicinal ingredients

• 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine (DSPC)
  • acetic acid
  • cholesterol
  • lipid SM-102
  • polyethylene glycol (PEG) 2000 DMG
  • sodium acetate
  • sucrose
  • tromethamine
  • tromethamine hydrochloride
  • water for injection

somuch4food

Here are the counter arguments from Fears over SM-102 COVID vaccine ingredient debunked by scientists:

However, what the videos and posts do not show is that the SM-102 product sold by Cayman is a mixture of two substances—SM-102 and chloroform. It lists chloroform as the dangerous component, and not SM-102, which is listed as "other."

"I don't know the exact process used to make the Moderna vaccine, but even if it did involve dissolving the lipid in a solvent such as chloroform, any residual amount of solvent left in the vaccine—if not fully removed—would be measured very precisely and listed as an ingredient. It would also only be allowed if it was known to be safe."

"If you want an analogy—road grit and table salt are both salt, but you should only eat the more expensive and cleaner one," he said.

"Safety sheets for chemicals sold for purposes other than vaccines can look alarming for three reasons—they might refer to a less pure product than is used in vaccines; they might include warnings about additional compounds not present in vaccines—for example, flammable solvents; or they might refer to properties of the compound on its own that aren't present in the vaccine itself."

"A seller can label something as not for human consumption or use in medicines just because they don't want the product to be used in that way; the business does not want to certify that it's safe for human use."

"But this doesn't reflect that the product and all its components are unsafe—just that particular preparation.

"Peanuts sold for bird seed often are labelled in this way. That doesn't mean peanuts are hazardous to humans."

Lollipop2

somuch4food

Great thanks for posting these @somuch4food! Glad to hear something that diminishes the outright poison. But to be clear - why would anyone want that in the body at all? Especially because even though these explanations make sense, they do not tell you exactly what is there. So we still do not know. Not a risk I would ever take.
That's the thing with medicines. Unless you are a chemist, you rely on the good will of drug companies to provide safe products.

Since I know for a fact that some food colorings considered not safe for food use are still allowed in medicines, I can only say that medicines are probably not very safe and should be used as a last resort when symptoms severely affect quality of life. Many chemicals are also approved as a food ingredient while not being completely safe. That leaves me wondering how safe those drugs and vaccines really are.

It's about weighing benefits/risks. For me, the brand new mRNA vaccine is high risk since it's not been thoroughly tested for long term effects and low benefits since I'm still young and relatively healthy and I don't see myself as high risk of COVID complications.

I was vaccinated and my children are since those vaccines protect against deadly diseases that killed so many children in the past. The hygiene theory of disease eradication does not hold up to the fact that those diseases also reduced in less developed countries.

I am not taking the flu vaccines since I am not at risk for that disease and I don't like that you need to take it each year.

Rick K

Lollipop2

That's the thing with medicines. Unless you are a chemist, you rely on the good will of drug companies to provide safe products.

Since I know for a fact that some food colorings considered not safe for food use are still allowed in medicines, I can only say that medicines are probably not very safe and should be used as a last resort when symptoms severely affect quality of life. Many chemicals are also approved as a food ingredient while not being completely safe. That leaves me wondering how safe those drugs and vaccines really are.

It's about weighing benefits/risks. For me, the brand new mRNA vaccine is high risk since it's not been thoroughly tested for long term effects and low benefits since I'm still young and relatively healthy and I don't see myself as high risk of COVID complications.

I was vaccinated and my children are since those vaccines protect against deadly diseases that killed so many children in the past. The hygiene theory of disease eradication does not hold up to the fact that those diseases also reduced in less developed countries.

I am not taking the flu vaccines since I am not at risk for that disease and I don't like that you need to take it each year.
You make a good point about the benefit risk decision. I think the risk is too high with these vaccines especially since there are available treatments with 40 years of safety data. Also to your point about the unsafe ingredients they put in medications, this has been my concern since in my late teens. I stopped all pharmaceuticals and have only used natural herbs, diet, vitamins since.

somuch4food

You make a good point about the benefit risk decision. I think the risk is too high with these vaccines especially since there are available treatments with 40 years of safety data. Also to your point about the unsafe ingredients they put in medications, this has been my concern since in my late teens. I stopped all pharmaceuticals and have only used natural herbs, diet, vitamins since.
I never was keen on taking medicines even when I was younger. It has nothing to do with education, it was my natural instinct that told me we shouldn't need to rely on those.

To my dismay, I still had to take Ibuprofen from puberty until my pregnancies each month for 2 days since I was in such pain that I could only lay on the sofa without it. The only answers modern medicine had was Ibuprofen, birth control pill or applying hot to reduce the cramping. After my first pregnancy, I started to heavily search natural health and diet since my baby was having digestive, sleep and skin issues. I entered a whole new world of possibilities. I have the power in my own hands to tackle my health issues.

You are the results of what you do, encounter, breathe and ingest. As long as you tweak those variables, you can change your outcome, not that it is easy, but much better than hopeless suffering.

Lollipop2

You are the results of what you do, encounter, breathe and ingest. As long as you tweak those variables, you can change your outcome, not that it is easy, but much better than hopeless suffering.
So wise! Lucky children you have. I imagine they are intelligent and wise. Like you I had an inner feeling about doctors and medications - did not trust them and stopped using anything after a horrible reaction to ampicillin in Junior high. By high school I had discovered natural foods and never went back. When in India a top Vedic astrologer confirmed my intuition. He told my I was so sensitive and to never take allopathic medicine that it will cause more problems than it would help in me. He said to use homeopathic medicines which are popular in India. I took that to mean natural herbs, remedies etc.

somuch4food

So wise! Lucky children you have. I imagine they are intelligent and wise. Like you I had an inner feeling about doctors and medications - did not trust them and stopped using anything after a horrible reaction to ampicillin in Junior high. By high school I had discovered natural foods and never went back. When in India a top Vedic astrologer confirmed my intuition. He told my I was so sensitive and to never take allopathic medicine that it will cause more problems than it would help in me. He said to use homeopathic medicines which are popular in India. I took that to mean natural herbs, remedies etc.

They are lucky they will have more support than I did growing up, that's for sure. I do wish I could be happy go lucky about it though. It's tiring to monitor health and make decisions and changes all the time. I was trying to micromanage everything since like you we seem to be so sensitive to the world around us. I'm starting to settle for good enough and let lesser symptoms go.

I witnessed a red polyester jacket triggering urticaria in my oldest at some point. Thankfully, he's not as sensitive anymore. It just shows how your body interacts with everything.

Lollipop2

I witnessed a red polyester jacket triggering urticaria in my oldest at some point. Thankfully, he's not as sensitive anymore. It just shows how your body interacts with everything.
Sooooo true. In the past I had only allowed myself to wear natural fibers. Then I got lazy. But, last year I had a feeling to go back to natural. I had to give away 3/4 of my wardrobe - that is how lazy I had become. The moment I put all natural back on my body I can’t tell you the coolness and vibrant feeling that returned to my body. It is a hassle I agree, especially in today’s world. In the end worth it. AND like you said at some point, we make choices - but the great thing is, they are OUR choices, our freedom.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

This is interesting to me because my friend got her second shot of the vaccine and ended up in the ER for extreme vertigo. And you know what they told her? They said that vertigo is not a side effect of the vaccine and therefore it could not have been the vaccine. It makes me very mad! If she had the shot and then hours later had extreme vertigo for the first time ever then that counts as a side effect. The doctor doesn't get to decide which side effects are allowed. It does make you wonder how many bad side effects are not even being reported.
Totally. Thats awful. Sorry about your friend.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Okay, the spike protein produced by the vax mRNA is not really the same as the wild WuFlu spike protein. They made sure to include the wild spike protein's Mad Cow RNA sequences. But it's a GMO spike protein.

Normally, the spike protein flips very easily from a pre-fusion configuration to a post-fusion configuration. But the vax spike protein has been "genetically modified" to keep it in its pre-fusion state to supposedly provoke a stronger immune response.

See p. 7 to see exactly how it was tweaked.

Plus on p. 8 they discuss another tweak to increase production of the GMO spike protein up to 100-fold.

"Might this also mean that the genetically modified version of the spike protein... lingers in the plasma membrane bound to ACE2 receptors because of impaired fusion capabilities? What might be the consequence of this? We don't know."

"ACE2 is a protein on the surface of many cell types. It is an enzyme that generates small proteins – by cutting up the larger protein angiotensinogen – that then go on to regulate functions in the cell."

"ACE2 is a vital element in a biochemical pathway that is critical to regulating processes such as blood pressure, wound healing and inflammation, called the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS) pathway."

"When the amount of ACE2 is reduced because the virus [spike protein] is occupying the receptor, individuals may be more susceptible to severe illness... In particular, reducing ACE2 will increase susceptibility to inflammation, cell death and organ failure, especially in the heart and the lung."

Super dark. I think the scariest thing about all of this is that the vax is entirely experimental and we are watching its side effects unfold at the scale of millions globally.

OP
Sam321

Sam321

Power, sure looks like it's helping in India with the post-mass-vax surge.

That is a really good link you found. I'm going to post it in the Ivermectin thread and credit you.
My parents and I ended up getting COVID-19. They took Ivermectin and doxycycline and were healed within a week with no serious side-effects aside from sleepiness afterwards and taste issues.

Lollipop2

My parents and I ended up getting COVID-19. They took Ivermectin and doxycycline and were healed within a week with no serious side-effects aside from sleepiness afterwards and taste issues.
That is great @Sam321! Good for your parents. What did you take?

Nemo

That's is really good to know, Sam. Thank you for the report.

Rick K

This is all very nice, however on the msds label it clearly states fatal if contact with skin It clearly states sterility concerns and harm to fetus. Now these shuck and jive artists can blame it on chloroform but in the final analysis what difference does it make if it's FATAL or will harm a fetus etc. Just because someone has the label of scientist doesn't mean squat anymore; look how many scientists worked on these mRNA devices which have always had catastrophic failure in the past and how many scientists have falsified data and used buffoonery for test protocols with a pcr and not following Koch's postulates to verify actual cause of illness or mortality, how many scientists have been bought and paid for to lie to their citizens and governments about a non existent pandemic (not the virus Nemo, the pandemic). This is codswallop.
It plays hand in hand with the global insanity that anyone would want this in their body, apart from the issues the manufactured spike protein will cause or the PEG for anaphylactic shock etc.

Rick K

This is all very nice, however on the msds label it clearly states fatal if contact with skin It clearly states sterility concerns and harm to fetus. Now these shuck and jive artists can blame it on chloroform but in the final analysis what difference does it make if it's FATAL or will harm a fetus etc. Just because someone has the label of scientist doesn't mean squat anymore; look how many scientists worked on these mRNA devices which have always had catastrophic failure in the past and how many scientists have falsified data and used buffoonery for test protocols with a pcr and not following Koch's postulates to verify actual cause of illness or mortality, how many scientists have been bought and paid for to lie to their citizens and governments about a non existent pandemic (not the virus Nemo, the pandemic). This is codswallop.
It plays hand in hand with the global insanity that anyone would want this in their body, apart from the issues the manufactured spike protein will cause or the PEG for anaphylactic shock etc.
The article you referred to also comes from Newsweek. That should speak volumes. Everyone on this forum has witnessed the lies of MSM and their deliberate avoidance of counter points and cheap effective medicine like HCQ and Ivermectin and they unrelenting pressure to be vaxed.

Back
Top Bottom