Dead from Breast Cancer at 19

LAK

How can a young woman died from breast cancer that the doctor says metastasized to her liver. She was a health college student. Went to the hospital feeling unwell and three days later died!! How did she not know? Wouldn't she have had awful symptoms? Please give clarity on what could have possible happened.

LadyRae

How can a young woman died from breast cancer that the doctor says metastasized to her liver. She was a health college student. Went to the hospital feeling unwell and three days later died!! How did she not know? Wouldn't she have had awful symptoms? Please give clarity on what could have possible happened.
Do you have a link to an article about this, or more information? Just horrible.....😩

OP
L

LAK

No this was my daughter's friend daughter.

LadyRae

Surely there'd be pain, lots of it. My mother died of ovarian cancer that had metastasized to her internal organs and the last 6 months of her life were extremely painful.

Of course there are stories of people going into the hospital and having babies without any idea that they were pregnant. Was she overweight? Maybe she just thought she had horrible indigestion or heartburn? I'm not sure...

Ras

Did she get the COVID vaccine? If so, there's your answer.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals