Tim Pool on him catching Covid

OP
M

Motif

Monoclonal antibodies. But it was not easy to get this therapy and for average people , specially in some special countries, it might be impossible to get, so ...

Jam

Is he vaccinated?

Stramonium

He does not look like the healthiest individual being bald in his early thirties no wonder why he got a bad case of the Rona. From what I experience, this thing will ramp up whatever inflammation you already have and will lower your metabolic rate people with poor diet (not enough calories) are more likely to have a severe case

ThinPicking

This talking head is either lying scum or completely retarded.

I think it's a bit of both.

Summer

Dude probably leads an extremely stressful life. He keeps up with all of the bad news going in the US and he’s been harassed by leftist groups. My 80 year-old diabetic grandmother also got COVID but it was little more than normal flu for her.

OP
M

Motif

Is he vaccinated?
I don’t think so.This talking head is either lying scum or completely retarded.
I think it's a bit of both.
Why you think so? Why would he do that?

He does not look like the healthiest individual being bald in his early thirties no wonder why he got a bad case of the Rona. From what I experience, this thing will ramp up whatever inflammation you already have and will lower your metabolic rate people with poor diet (not enough calories) are more likely to have a severe case

So everybody who is balding should get vaccinated and everybody with some issues like allergies too?

Cause saying they just should get healthy is easy said. Tons of people , even in here , try to get healthy for years without success.

OP
M

Motif

Dude probably leads an extremely stressful life. He keeps up with all of the bad news going in the US and he’s been harassed by leftist groups. My 80 year-old diabetic grandmother also got COVID but it was little more than normal flu for her.

But maybe he’s not. He is rich.

zwez

He gave himself away when he said: I could have easily lied about it(about taking ivermectin). That shows you the deceptive nature of this person.

And his symptoms sounded more like anxiety. Especially that they disappeared all of a sudden at 4 in the morning.

Stramonium

He has to constantly say "talk to your doctor" not to get deleted from YouTube. I don't think he is pushing for any particular treatment or vaccine.

I second he's probably stressed/bald from constantly having to read news. That will drive anybody insane

Regina

I think he might have connex to reptile people.
I think he is very useful as a bridge for conversation.
Most of my friends and acquaintances vote straight "D" on national and local elections.
Several of them send me Tim Pool clips.
They like Tim and are willing to accept Tim's ideas. And that is a good thing in illuminating the two-party illusion.

professor_sue

Tim Pool does engage in some gatekeeping for sure. Controlled opposition? Who knows, maybe. But he's much better at presenting information than the Lamestream Media. I listen to him and support his efforts, although I don't always agree with his take on things. I got pretty irritated during an IRL when Tim appeared to be attempting to shut down Luke Rudkowski WeAreChange.org, who is a regular on the IRL show, when Luke was pointing out all the horrible things Mr. Gates has been doing in recent years as it relates to various jabs and depopulation/control efforts.

I agree it is challenging to know who's legit and the real deal. I think that when people like Tim, and Joe Rogan, and others, have huge platforms, there is going to be some controlled oppo going on, gate-keeping of information, whatever you want to call it. I am aware of that and still support his efforts, as a lot of the stuff he presents can and does reach a large swathe of people, including normies, which I think is a good thing. I know that many here will not agree with me, and that's completely fine! We should never have complete agreement on anything because otherwise, I don't think we would evolve and grow as a species. So, I will enjoy Tim Pool's shows. I appreciate Luke being there, as he offers an edgier (more conspiracy?) voice, and his guests are great, too, all in all.

As for Tim's recent COVID bout, yes, he is wealthy; he doesn't hide that fact, and good for him! I begrudge no one for their wealth, so long as they earn it by honest means. And yes, the fact that he has a direct line to Joe Rogan doesn't hurt either. I do not know how accessible these alternative (?) treatments are, like monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, etc. In other words, could an average person, like me, be able to get that treatment if, God forbid, I needed it? I really don't know.

Anyway, well, thanks for reading, and be well, everyone! And peace and love to ALL, especially those who see things differently.

mamakitty

Monoclonal antibodies. But it was not easy to get this therapy and for average people , specially in some special countries, it might be impossible to get, so ...
I think white people are not allowed to get the therapy unless they are rich and powerful

Regina

Tim Pool does engage in some gatekeeping for sure. Controlled opposition? Who knows, maybe. But he's much better at presenting information than the Lamestream Media. I listen to him and support his efforts, although I don't always agree with his take on things. I got pretty irritated during an IRL when Tim appeared to be attempting to shut down Luke Rudkowski WeAreChange.org, who is a regular on the IRL show, when Luke was pointing out all the horrible things Mr. Gates has been doing in recent years as it relates to various jabs and depopulation/control efforts.

I agree it is challenging to know who's legit and the real deal. I think that when people like Tim, and Joe Rogan, and others, have huge platforms, there is going to be some controlled oppo going on, gate-keeping of information, whatever you want to call it. I am aware of that and still support his efforts, as a lot of the stuff he presents can and does reach a large swathe of people, including normies, which I think is a good thing. I know that many here will not agree with me, and that's completely fine! We should never have complete agreement on anything because otherwise, I don't think we would evolve and grow as a species. So, I will enjoy Tim Pool's shows. I appreciate Luke being there, as he offers an edgier (more conspiracy?) voice, and his guests are great, too, all in all.

As for Tim's recent COVID bout, yes, he is wealthy; he doesn't hide that fact, and good for him! I begrudge no one for their wealth, so long as they earn it by honest means. And yes, the fact that he has a direct line to Joe Rogan doesn't hurt either. I do not know how accessible these alternative (?) treatments are, like monoclonal antibodies, ivermectin, etc. In other words, could an average person, like me, be able to get that treatment if, God forbid, I needed it? I really don't know.

Anyway, well, thanks for reading, and be well, everyone! And peace and love to ALL, especially those who see things differently.
I agree 100%. I was quick to bandy about "controlled opposition", when what I think is in line with your missive.

I have a hard time keeping up with the people who are doing deeper digging in earnest.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals