Meanwhile Wuhan Holds A Giant Pool Party

Summer

In other words, either China has a vaccine and/or the virus is globalist plot to destabilize the US.

GAF

And to shove it in face of all the mind-numbed Americans so they can laugh their flat butts off at us.

4'703 deaths in China with a population of 1.398 Billion, you really couldn't call that a 'pandemic', could you????

lmao :): + :confused: +:rolleyes:

lvysaur

In other words, either China has a vaccine and/or the virus is globalist plot to destabilize the US.
I made a thread about this: Was COVID-19 Just A Chinese Vaccine?

The first COVID outbreak was the Chinese vaccine. The Chinese strain of virus was 10x less deadly and contagious. That's Asia had stellar numbers, and why California was much better than NY. Asian mask-wearing helped, but their numbers would've been 10x lower even without. With them, they ended up 100x lower.

The media is extremely silent about this, it was obvious way back in March, but (extremely scant) stories only started appearing in July, and never on mainstream news outlets.

The virus "mutated" only when it got to Europe, into a form that is 10x more deadly and contagious. At least that's the official story.

The second COVID outbreak was a US/globalist bioweapon--depopulates the Black population, and was probably dropped in Europe first to get an empirical test of what the death toll would look like in Whites (the US could shut down if it got too bad).

The first COVID outbreak was either a Chinese attempt at a "self propagating vaccine", to protect their population from a known bioweapon.
Or perhaps the US bioweapon was unfinished, and it was China's attempt to prevent the US from finishing it, forcing them to release whatever they had.

Last edited:

boris

Prague in July, celebrating the end of the mask mandate:

377k532ofpghioz757tibx60fah0htpq.jpg

OP
J

JDreamer

The more what goes on exactly?

I honestly don't even know where to begin. "Somehow" no cases in 3 months. Throwing a huge pool party for thousands while elsewhere the the powers that be consider the virus deadly enough to keep everyone locked down, schools closed, gyms closed, voting polls closed etc etc. Every attempt at re-opening brings "spikes".

Of course I'm supposed to believe the magical lockdown (a thesis born of a young students science project) and mask somehow made the virus POOF disappear in Wuhan. I seriously cannot roll my eyes enough.

pepzorpdorp

I honestly don't even know where to begin. "Somehow" no cases in 3 months. Throwing a huge pool party for thousands while elsewhere the the powers that be consider the virus deadly enough to keep everyone locked down, schools closed, gyms closed, voting polls closed etc etc. Every attempt at re-opening brings "spikes".

Of course I'm supposed to believe the magical lockdown (a thesis born of a young students science project) and mask somehow made the virus POOF disappear in Wuhan. I seriously cannot roll my eyes enough.
I think the somehow is called lockdown.

OP
J

JDreamer

I think the somehow is called lockdown.

Guess they probably eradicated the flu and every other known respiratory infection/virus right? C'mon bud.

Also, unless they plan on constructing a Wakanda-esque invisible vibranium shell over Wuhan it would've made its way back there to some capacity during those three months. Something ain't right.

K

Kratos

Millions of Chinese people died, they were incinerating mass graves back in february.

tankasnowgod

There is no proof that any "virus" was even discovered.

Of course, you can easily prove that statement wrong if you have electron micrographs of Covid-19, and a paper satisfying Koch's Postulates.

Go ahead and post those. I'll wait.......

Vinny

K

Kratos

You guys have the brains to go investigate the trenches of the internet, go look and stop being in denial.

boris

You guys have the brains to go investigate the trenches of the internet
I looked and there is nothing that resembles what you are saying. There is a reddit thread with a handful of comments, with a deleted video, which apparently showed some smoke and not much else Video of bodies being burned in mass graves in Wuhan : Coronavirus Is that your source?

go look and stop being in denial.
Millions of chinese people died of COVID is what you are saying? By definiton you would be the one who is in denial:
"In the sciences, denialism is the rejection of basic facts and concepts that are undisputed, well-supported parts of the scientific consensus on a subject, in favor of radical and controversial ideas."

No link? Nothing? Not even an explanation by you? "Stop being in denial"..... good joke :rolling

K

Kratos

Pretty bizarre what’s going on. This site is great but sometimes I am surprised what some users post.

The fall and the cold weather is coming, just be prepared.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals