Meanwhile Wuhan Holds A Giant Pool Party

lvysaur

A Chinese vaccine maybe. But the numbers don’t support your claim that it is a bioweapon targeting blacks in the US. It’s reminiscent of the police brutality argument that neo-Marxists use.

Well, the official numbers show the death rate of Blacks being ~5x higher than other groups. In addition, there is a particular SNP which is common in Africans, which correlates to disease severity. The SNP occurs in other races too, and correlates with disease severity in them too--it's just that it's more common in Blacks. I read about this back in May, I wish I'd bookmarked it.

Brundle

A government's "totalitarian" quality is directly related to the "fight" of its people.
In the Anglo-west, there has never been a grassroots uprising against the elites of the society. American revolution was financed by wealthy American elites. Much of this is because there were so much resources to go around that it was never an issue.

Contrast this to a place like China or even France. Governments become openly totalitarian to prevent their populace from rebelling. The more servile a population, the weaker the government, because they can "afford" to be more lax.

I think there is much truth in what you are saying. America's Founding Fathers were all conspicuously elitist and even occultist. The English after 1066 came to identify with their Norman ruling class, and so in both cases a kind of laissez-faire individual liberty was permitted and even encouraged. And the Anglo-American victory in World War II was based on strong leadership and obedience in both the United States and the United Kingdom. The "Greatest Generation" had unprecedented levels of trust in their government. People yearn after that unity and patriotism today, but if Peat is right, their governments were covert fascist-supporters.

Now the American and Anglo-nations are without sympathetic leadership, the common people are lost and prone to mistakes. Unlike France and other nations, there is no strong tradition of anti-elite revolution. Both the 1381 Peasant's Revolt, and the 1861 Secession were ultimately failures. I often wonder if Peat's epigenetics can extend to states of mind, including politics. If so, they will require either a lucky change in elites, or else an abandonment of Anglo-American deference. Otherwise any hope for the future probably belongs to Russia and Latin America, as Peat once suggested.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals