Meanwhile Wuhan Holds A Giant Pool Party

boris

Millions of Chinese people died, they were incinerating mass graves back in february.
Pretty bizarre what’s going on. This site is great but sometimes I am surprised what some users post.

The fall and the cold weather is coming, just be prepared.

Again nothing from you......

Here are the official numbers:
China Coronavirus: 84,888 Cases and 4,634 Deaths - Worldometer

Are you feeling ok? Did you fall on your head? Should we call an ambulance?
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Summer

I made a thread about this: Was COVID-19 Just A Chinese Vaccine?

The first COVID outbreak was the Chinese vaccine. The Chinese strain of virus was 10x less deadly and contagious. That's Asia had stellar numbers, and why California was much better than NY. Asian mask-wearing helped, but their numbers would've been 10x lower even without. With them, they ended up 100x lower.

The media is extremely silent about this, it was obvious way back in March, but (extremely scant) stories only started appearing in July, and never on mainstream news outlets.

The virus "mutated" only when it got to Europe, into a form that is 10x more deadly and contagious. At least that's the official story.

The second COVID outbreak was a US/globalist bioweapon--depopulates the Black population, and was probably dropped in Europe first to get an empirical test of what the death toll would look like in Whites (the US could shut down if it got too bad).

The first COVID outbreak was either a Chinese attempt at a "self propagating vaccine", to protect their population from a known bioweapon.
Or perhaps the US bioweapon was unfinished, and it was China's attempt to prevent the US from finishing it, forcing them to release whatever they had.

A Chinese vaccine maybe. But the numbers don’t support your claim that it is a bioweapon targeting blacks in the US. It’s reminiscent of the police brutality argument that neo-Marxists use.

There is no proof that any "virus" was even discovered.

Of course, you can easily prove that statement wrong if you have electron micrographs of Covid-19, and a paper satisfying Koch's Postulates.

Go ahead and post those. I'll wait.......

See, the thing is, it doesn’t matter whether or not the virus is real. It’s that the demons who revise history say it’s real and that people believe it to be real. That’s why I postulated that it’s a globalist plot against the US. Australia as well.

K

Kratos

Look up urn deliveries in Hubei province, cremation containers, co2 and methane production in satellite imagery, and millions of phone company customers disappearing. You guys are resourceful so you can do your own work instead of having everything handed to you. There are a lot of valid conspiracy theories but this isn’t one, there’s a pathogen out there that is destructive and people are in denial about it for some weird reasons. I won’t be posting in this topic anymore because there’s no reason to communicate with people who have their minds closed.

boris

Look up urn deliveries in Hubei province, cremation containers, co2 and methane production in satellite imagery, and millions of phone company customers disappearing. You guys are resourceful so you can do your own work instead of having everything handed to you. There are a lot of valid conspiracy theories but this isn’t one, there’s a pathogen out there that is destructive and people are in denial about it for some weird reasons. I won’t be posting in this topic anymore because there’s no reason to communicate with people who have their minds closed.

Continuing to contribute NOTHING to support your argument. How is the ride?

giphy.gif

pepzorpdorp

I dont think "somehow" means "radical unproven medical experiment."

Cite any study previous to 2019 showing that lockdowns are effective against ANY medical condition.
Dont have any studies and I am certainly not as well-read on the virus as you are, but dont you believe that social distancing can reduce the transmission of viruses or am I misunderstanding?

OP
J

JDreamer

Dont have any studies and I am certainly not as well-read on the virus as you are, but dont you believe that social distancing can reduce the transmission of viruses or am I misunderstanding?

Don't move the goal posts. The discussion is about complete eradication (not "reduction") - which is what Wuhan is basically advertising now.

But to the emphasis of "effectiveness" or "reduction" it's fleeting. It's but a minor reprieve during a window in time as you extend the problem out over a much longer timeframe. Viruses spread. That's what they do. But we're not teaching herd immunity or proper self-care and health management skills. We're all just slapping masks and lockdowns on it.

Last edited:

Ableton

Don’t you guys think that if some conspiracy theorists on the internet happen to be right, intelligence services of victim states would know about this as well and something would be done about the biological warfare?
Considering we are talking about the US as a victim and China the attacker, I would imagine this would even be the scenario if some „cabal“ was involved?

OP
J

JDreamer

Don’t you guys think that if some conspiracy theorists on the internet happen to be right, intelligence services of victim states would know about this as well and something would be done about the biological warfare?
Considering we are talking about the US as a victim and China the attacker, I would imagine this would even be the scenario if some „cabal“ was involved?

Why is India suing China in international court then?

'Carefully assembled bio weapon': Another petition filed against China over coronavirus

India Drags China To International Court For COVID-19 War | GreatGameIndia

boris

There's not much evidence for actual biological warfare. What counter intelligence does is probably exactly that, claiming releases by military, and then the other side says something escaped a lab, etc.. They sell this thing to us as SARS-2, but if you look closely it's just a lame rerun of the prequel SARS-1:

See, they even have the same entryway, ACE2: A crucial role of angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) in SARS coronavirus–induced lung injury | Nature Medicine
And the same antidote, Losartan: https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/s11427-015-4814-7.pdf
"Our previous study has shown that angiotensin II receptor blocker (ARB) losartan could effectively reduce ALI induced by SARS-CoV"

So there is not much left that would make this SARS-2 even a "novel" more dangerous natural coronavirus, let alone a biological weapon.

boris

I think Peat's first assessment from March (USA attacker against China) still holds true. Meaning USA weakening China by destroying the economy as a whole.

This would also make sense, since it is Bill Gates who funded the fraudulent PCR-test that finds this "new" virus: INV-005971

[added: And of course The Great Reset]

Last edited:

Brundle

If the Covid restrictions are meant to de-liberate us and the vaccine to de-health us, shouldn't we be discussing ways to avoid having the "vaccine" forced upon us?

I think most Anglo-Westerners are too shy to protest against anything, which makes a mockery of the whole "English liberty" thing. We need pretty urgent anti-shyness lessons.

Drareg

Pretty bizarre what’s going on. This site is great but sometimes I am surprised what some users post.

The fall and the cold weather is coming, just be prepared.

Be prepared like we are every winter for flu except we now get media hysterics around flu deaths. This winter flu deaths will be called covid19, no test for flu will be done and the PCR test that doesn’t test for covid19 continues, asymptomatic cases of coronviruses(common cold) are being put down as covid19 to bump the casedemic.

Another shill signs up here, are you in a base somewhere pumping government propaganda and disinformation on random sites around the internet, the data analytics showed searches for covid19 reaching RPF.com and you army boy/girl signed up with the usual tactics, no evidence ,no rebuttals, no data ,nothing except a suggestion to listen to the experts on MSM with doomsday suggestions. Stick to Facebook and twitter around qanon types, it will be much easier for you there.
It’s that or another deluded covid cult member doubling down on the doomsday prediction of millions dying that has failed and now become a asymptomatic casedemic of common cold coronaviruses ,cult dissonance kicking in, putting it on hold for this winter, it’s coming guys, hold firm, millions will die.

A quick look around here and you will see the data we have and continue to post, it refutes everything you said and will say, per 100,000 people the deaths this year from flu/covid19 are far from being the worst on record, not one single act of legislation by governments was merited or backed by "science" , unless your a banker, you may then believe that the taxpayer funded bailouts in the trillions was merited by governments, funny how in a "democracy" the electorate don’t get a vote on socializing the losses of the financial elite but "we’re all in this together" lol!

Drareg

OCD is a serious thing.

Working in the army pumping propaganda and disinformation against your own people for peanuts while you also pay taxes to bail banks out is a more serious Mental health issue.

Drareg

If the Covid restrictions are meant to de-liberate us and the vaccine to de-health us, shouldn't we be discussing ways to avoid having the "vaccine" forced upon us?

I think most Anglo-Westerners are too shy to protest against anything, which makes a mockery of the whole "English liberty" thing. We need pretty urgent anti-shyness lessons.

I think most people don’t believe this will ever happen, if it does more will come out, it’s seems governments are running this as cover for their neglect of the elderly and bank bailouts, that’s what the mask wearing is all about ,keep the illusory threat heightened, it’s better to have us arguing about mask wearing and forced vaccines than questioning banks bailouts and why the elderly were neglected even more than a normal flu season.

Drareg

Yeah sure we will spend all day following your line of disinformation rather than questioning your bosses narratives with data and "science", there are pathogens out there for millions of years.
Your style of posting works on Facebook groups and twitter, it doesn’t work here, authoritarianism is the virus here and this forum is the vaccine? No this forum is the coherent functioning immune system, no vaccine needed.

boris

@Drareg He was actually a member for several years and asked to get his account deleted today (after writing the posts), that's why he appears as "Guest" now.

tankasnowgod

Well, your first comment was about "lockdowns," not "social distancing." But I'll go ahead and answer that I don't believe either reduces the transmission of viruses, or any other microbe.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals