Doctor destroys CDC "science". 6 minutes- MUST SEE

yerrag

100% true. this zionist cult with complete control over banks, media, politics is destroying/taking over the world.
It is a juggernaut of evil. The death star.

P

Peatness

Ben.

Marxist losers.

No idea why you would use that as an insult. It doesnt even have something to do with marxism ... unless you know something i dont.

Missenger

No idea why you would use that as an insult. It doesnt even have something to do with marxism ... unless you know something i dont.
Are you telling me Silicon Valley isn't run by communist faggots while living right around Germany? Knowing? 'Insult'? 'Censorship'?

1628730551933.jpg

Last edited:

Lollipop2

yerrag

Yes, and this is the country who drinks the most beer per capita. Proving that you can still be more sober than teetotaler countries. And that enjoying life is more important than fearing death.

P

Peatness

mariantos

This is great mariantos! i posted your link on the post about putting studies that show natural immunity since some of that is in Dr Stock's presentation.

I'm glad you found them useful!

@Missenger

I say it's time to name these individuals, whether they are bankers, Zionists, Jesuits or whatever they want to call themselves to distract the world from who they really are. Let's make an effort and gather as much information as possible about the world's puppeteers, let's show their connections. If not for us, then for our children, for the generations to come, because brainwashing is done with the best quality shampoo, quite aggressive. I believe that we need to inform ourselves and inform others as best we can.

So, you, yerrag, gaze, drareg, haidut, ddjd and anyone else who is willing and able to get information about satanists, let's start by calling them by name. We defend ourselves more effectively if we know our opponent.

yerrag

I'm glad you found them useful!

@Missenger

I say it's time to name these individuals, whether they are bankers, Zionists, Jesuits or whatever they want to call themselves to distract the world from who they really are. Let's make an effort and gather as much information as possible about the world's puppeteers, let's show their connections. If not for us, then for our children, for the generations to come, because brainwashing is done with the best quality shampoo, quite aggressive. I believe that we need to inform ourselves and inform others as best we can.

So, you, yerrag, gaze, drareg, haidut, ddjd and anyone else who is willing and able to get information about satanists, let's start by calling them by name. We defend ourselves more effectively if we know our opponent.

We very well know who they are, no doubt about that. A year or two ago, maybe not. They are, in a chess game, the king, that fallen, ends the game. That is all they are - many puppetmaster kings casting a spell on us all, turning health into disease, love into hate, truth into crime, law into theft, and light into darkness.

They keep many secrets. The origin story of how Khazars became fake Semites is hidden from us. Once known it may cause all semites to turn on the fake ones, and that may start a chain of events leading to toppling these king pieces.

Perhaps it had been erased from Christian and Jewish history. But I hope the Muslims retain that bit of history. Perhaps it is with in the history books of the Shiite sect.

Destroy the foundation of lies, and all the rest of the edifice will crumble. And justice will be swift.

mariantos

We very well know who they are, no doubt about that. A year or two ago, maybe not. They are, in a chess game, the king, that fallen, ends the game. That is all they are - many puppetmaster kings casting a spell on us all, turning health into disease, love into hate, truth into crime, law into theft, and light into darkness.

They keep many secrets. The origin story of how Khazars became fake Semites is hidden from us. Once known it may cause all semites to turn on the fake ones, and that may start a chain of events leading to toppling these king pieces.

Perhaps it had been erased from Christian and Jewish history. But I hope the Muslims retain that bit of history. Perhaps it is with in the history books of the Shiite sect.

Destroy the foundation of lies, and all the rest of the edifice will crumble. And justice will be swift.

There are people they cannot hide from, whether they are followers of christianity, judaism or muslims.

By the way, the arabs often beat the khazar's as*. I think that the ongoing kalergi plan is not accidental.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals