Vaccines Double all cause mortality - Bart Kay

mamakitty

....and yet many people will see this video and still think getting vaccinated is the better choice. Life just isn't worth living if they can't go to the gym, movies or restaurants. Good luck to the people that choose to get the vaccine so they can support their family. The reality is they will be too ill or dead after all of the never ending vaccines to be doing anything for their families. Oh wait they probably won't have to worry about that because they had their kids injected too. What will it ever take to make people stop and consider that these vaccines are bad?

The people who so want to go to the restaurants to eat the pufa laden, enriched grains based foods, and to go watch ridiculous shitty movies with the same crap recycled over and over again but now with capes on, are not really the kind of people who care for their health enough to give them a pause to think about the side or long term effects of the mrna injections.

The people who so want to go to the restaurants to eat the pufa laden, enriched grains based foods, and to go watch ridiculous shitty movies with the same crap recycled over and over again but now with capes on, are not really the kind of people who care for their health enough to give them a pause to think about the side or long term effects of the mrna injections.

Kitty I laughed out loud at that "recycled movies with capes on" part. My husband asked me what I was laughing at and I had to reread it. So SO very true!

Hugh Johnson

It's not that. It's mass formation, it gives them a release from social isolation and anxiety. The rest just want to not get into trouble.

AlaskaJono

It's not that. It's mass formation, it gives them a release from social isolation and anxiety. The rest just want to not get into trouble.

That's it by george! This: Mass Formation> Herd Formation>Herd Immunity from Reality

And on a more serious note, as someone said on another website, it is time to Say/Act. So I like to flip it back on the Pro-Vaxx that "I am not into gene-therapy in the least, especially an experimental trial. Epi-genetics I am down with. Oh did you see the latest FDA/Pfizer data?" Something like that.

In Australia where I am there were more than deaths (related) from the "flu" in 2017 (+1100 ) than in this scamdemic. Official numbers are at 909 deaths in 2020. For today it says for today: total deaths in a continuous tally (that's how they do it) is 2021 - not a typo folks - therefore 1012 deaths in 2021 until now 3 December, 2021. Flu anyone?

mamakitty

Kitty I laughed out loud at that "recycled movies with capes on" part. My husband asked me what I was laughing at and I had to reread it. So SO very true!
Haha It’s so true though! I don’t watch that bs for years now. I would rather watch anime hahahahaha don’t judge! It’s also terrible but some are better than hollywood anyway

mamakitty

Agreed, but it’s also the npc don’t think about their health themselves, they outsource it to the “experts”

Haha It’s so true though! I don’t watch that bs for years now. I would rather watch anime hahahahaha don’t judge! It’s also terrible but some are better than hollywood anyway

That is why my family has to DRAG me to the movies twice a year, cause I am sick of the predictability of the plot and the bad acting.movies. watching documentaries, old rock concerts or old black & white movies.

LUH 3417

It’s also the victim/scapegoat satanic valve of violent release flipped. Rene Girard wrote about this, the idea that society always needs a scapegoat, to release violent tension on. In this case the unvaxxed.

mamakitty

That is why my family has to DRAG me to the movies twice a year, cause I am sick of the predictability of the plot and the bad acting.movies. watching documentaries, old rock concerts or old black & white movies.
I don’t go to movies anymore, and my friends gave up on me haha. Yeah, I watch old stuff and documentaries too. The new stuff is just so asinine I can’t bear it lol

DonLore

View: https://youtu.be/MwjSstNnQhc

People here may not like the guy but he made a solid video on covid vaccines and all cause mortality increase.

Not saying this is false, however the age differences would need to be differentiated because that could be because the old people got the vaccination first and they die more often than younger people, vaccination or no vaccine

I don’t go to movies anymore, and my friends gave up on me haha. Yeah, I watch old stuff and documentaries too. The new stuff is just so asinine I can’t bear it lol

I always tell my family that I can't, it insults my intelligence :D

haidut

Forum Supporter
Much, much, much worse than that. They kill more than 5%+ of the recipients, and that is just in the first 90 days post-jab. At least the Pfizer vaccine does.
@Rinse & rePeat @Fred @Hugh Johnson
@AlaskaJono @mamakitty @ilovethesea

Here is why Pfizer asked for 50+ years to release vaccine study data...

No getting around these facts, the vaccines are killing people quicker than if they didn't take them. Even the first shot doesn't seem to be so damaging. It seems the first shot is a weak one getting the person ready for the "knock out" punch to their health.

Ben.

Now it seems the UK data shows that the vax kills more than saves ?

The issue is and always has been that the vaccine "saving" someone, is, no matter how you look at it a assumption which is easy to assume but almost impossible to prove.