Doctor destroys CDC "science". 6 minutes- MUST SEE

ddjd

Dr. Dan Stock explains how the current measures to combat COVID-19 do not work. He spoke at the Mt. Vernon school board meeting.

IF THIS GETS TAKEN DOWN BY YOUTUBE PLEASE TAG ME AND I'LL FIND ANOTHER LINK....

View: https://youtu.be/_9KnhUu7Ba4

Ben.

This is well summarized from him. I also like the comparison with discrimination between low vitamin d status people and unvaxxed.

Also the counter argument against the pox. If i had to memorize something as a laymen to be able to argue with colleges at work or family, this is the kind of arguments i'd try to be able to list off the top of my head.

Thanks alot for sharing. Already downloaded it.

P

Peatness

Thanks
Dr. Dan Stock explains how the current measures to combat COVID-19 do not work. He spoke at the Mt. Vernon school board meeting.

IF THIS GETS TAKEN DOWN BY YOUTUBE PLEASE TAG ME AND I'LL FIND ANOTHER LINK....

View: https://youtu.be/_9KnhUu7Ba4

Concise and straight to the point. Hope he lives

Peatful

Good reference

Attachments

• AE57C672-A830-4629-948D-6F03177D3390.png
    AE57C672-A830-4629-948D-6F03177D3390.png
    134.8 KB · Views: 84

Forsythia

This is a doctor who has the ability to lay it all out in a simple and understandable manner. He says just enough. He doesn't get into spike protein or graphene oxide which would probably make them think he is a conspiracy theorist, he just lays out the foundation of what a vaccine is suppose to do and what it isn't going to do. Well done. And well done for mentioning Vitamin D status.

P

Peatness

This is a doctor who has the ability to lay it all out in a simple and understandable manner. He says just enough. He doesn't get into spike protein or graphene oxide which would probably make them think he is a conspiracy theorist, he just lays out the foundation of what a vaccine is suppose to do and what it isn't going to do. Well done. And well done for mentioning Vitamin D status.
You make a good put, however, we have to defend those who are labelled 'conspiracy theorist'

Spike protein is not a conspiracy that’s what the 'vaccine' companies are programming your body to produce. That’s how the mRNA viral vector gene therapy works.

Graphene oxide is not a conspiracy.

Forsythia

You make a good put, however, we have to defend those who are labelled 'conspiracy theorist'
Pina, absolutely! Everyone I know has deemed me a conspiracy theorist. I'm sure most on this forum have experienced this. But in the setting that the doctor was speaking, at a school board meeting, I think he made the correct decision to keep the discussion focused on why the CDC covid protocols have no basis in science (I love how he called out Fauci for not even following the science against masking that he and his organization paid for), why the vaccines are not working and why the unvaxxed should not be discriminated against. He barely mentioned adverse effects of the vaccine. But he did a good job of saying the vaccine will never make the virus go away, just like vaccines have not made the flu go away and that the vaccine has caused the outbreak of cases during the summer. He actually said the CDC and the Indiana State Board of Health has given very bad scientific guidance and is counterfactual. He said covid is easily treatable with D3, Zinc and Ivermectin. He packed a lot of education into the few minutes he was given to speak. I do not think he would have been as effective if he had gotten into things like graphene oxide which most people in the room have probably never heard of. If he had spoken about the "poision" in the vaccine, I think the message against discrimination of the unvaxxed and the uselessness of masks and other mandated CDC protocols may have gotten lost. I hope he convinced the school board to turn down the recommendations they were meeting to discuss and to end the mask mandate and treat all students the same, whether vaxxed or unvaxxed.

If anyone hears of the results of this school board meeting, please post them.

yerrag

Good reference
Goes to show us that you just have to have a good business, and good profits, to fund their "good" works.

If you're rich, and you have a very good business, you will lose it if you don't follow where the Zionists go.

Why was Microsoft hounded by antitrust regulators then, and why isn't Facebook and Google? I now think Gates couldn't beat them then, so he had to join them. FB and Google, they're from the start venture-capitalized, and who controlled the spigot of funding for venture capital? Those with shitloads of ill-gotten wealth, wealth from legitimizing illegitimate businesses by their control of all the branches of the US government. If they can't taint, they murder.

You rich, you have a lot to lose if you don't follow. You will be suicided or heart-attacked, or you have a son or daughter or wife meet an "accident." If you have influence and power, they make sure you work for them, or at the very least, you don't fight them. This is why all corporate America is behind whatever crazy does on. Funding BLM- check. Funding wokeism - check.

You don't get to meet these Zionist banksters and venture capitalists unless you have begun to show some promise in a business model. Then they give you a hand, and then as the business prospers, you find yourself merely the face of that business, while they slowly get you entangled as their puppet. To be sure you have a muzzle and a chain, you get into their social circles and they surround you with honeypots, and then you are under their control. They also let you in on their schemes. If you should break out of that chain, they charge you with crimes that the courts will only find you guilty. And you will never get a presidential pardon no matter what.

Be a nice good rich billionaire boy, wherever you are. You are just as free as a Rotweiler. Wuf!

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Goes to show us that you just have to have a good business, and good profits, to fund their "good" works.

If you're rich, and you have a very good business, you will lose it if you don't follow where the Zionists go.

Why was Microsoft hounded by antitrust regulators then, and why isn't Facebook and Google? I now think Gates couldn't beat them then, so he had to join them. FB and Google, they're from the start venture-capitalized, and who controlled the spigot of funding for venture capital? Those with shitloads of ill-gotten wealth, wealth from legitimizing illegitimate businesses by their control of all the branches of the US government. If they can't taint, they murder.

You rich, you have a lot to lose if you don't follow. You will be suicided or heart-attacked, or you have a son or daughter or wife meet an "accident." If you have influence and power, they make sure you work for them, or at the very least, you don't fight them. This is why all corporate America is behind whatever crazy does on. Funding BLM- check. Funding wokeism - check.

You don't get to meet these Zionist banksters and venture capitalists unless you have begun to show some promise in a business model. Then they give you a hand, and then as the business prospers, you find yourself merely the face of that business, while they slowly get you entangled as their puppet. To be sure you have a muzzle and a chain, you get into their social circles and they surround you with honeypots, and then you are under their control. They also let you in on their schemes. If you should break out of that chain, they charge you with crimes that the courts will only find you guilty. And you will never get a presidential pardon no matter what.

Be a nice good rich billionaire boy, wherever you are. You are just as free as a Rotweiler. Wuf!
100% true. this zionist cult with complete control over banks, media, politics is destroying/taking over the world.

Orome

Forum Supporter
Google deleted the video (of course :vomit:).

@ddjd Do you have another link? I want to share it with some folks for whom I have still some hopes for.

Last edited:
OP
ddjd

ddjd

Google deleted the video (of course :vomit:).

@ddjd Do you have another link? I want to share it with some folks who I have still some hopes for.
yes this should work.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals