The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

AlaskaJono

Glad you had a laugh @Lollipop2 and yes I saw her and read a few articles. (Good stuff mostly- except for some points for me -white racism, but nobody is perfect. ) Will blockchain become humanities chains? Unless an Enlightenment happens at an individual spiritual level, and fast, Hubris(Greed) will win. You missed my point, but we can agree at the ease of using new tech to destroy humanity and tokenize peeps lives for the profit of Shareholders.

BrianF

@Lollipop2 @Peatness I appreciate you posting it and I do watch the vids, I'm just staying sceptical of them all going forward.
I've gone down the Jesuit black nobility rabbit hole for now and it's throwing up a lot of interesting facts around what we are seeing in the world now, it would be interesting for Danny Roddy to question Peat on it on his next show.
Hi Drareg, Ive been reading some of your posts and you seem to have a good understanding of things. Mamy years ago (2012) a guy I worked with briefly mentioned the Jesuits were a leading power behind the scenes and mentioned the phrase 'Black Nobility' to me for the first time. Would you have a link or a suggested book to learn more about the Jesuits and the Black Nobility?

Drareg

Hi Drareg, Ive been reading some of your posts and you seem to have a good understanding of things. Mamy years ago (2012) a guy I worked with briefly mentioned the Jesuits were a leading power behind the scenes and mentioned the phrase 'Black Nobility' to me for the first time. Would you have a link or a suggested book to learn more about the Jesuits and the Black Nobility?
This guy has been making some interesting documentaries about it, just be mindful of the potential limited hangout aspect

AlaskaJono

This guy has been making some interesting documentaries about it, just be mindful of the potential limited hangout aspect
Will check out too. Also Black Pope and how that whole Yin/Yang Pope thing functions. Any suggested reading sources? Thanks.

.... short snippet of real life -2016 - small town in Queensland (Aus) where I was working: Older bloke was up a ladder 3 metres painting a store front on the sidewalk, and I yelled up to offer to hold it steady because it looked semi-precarious. He said "sure thing matey" and came down safely. Within a minute he goes on and on about how the Jesuits have taken over the world. !!! Outta nowhere....

Drareg

Will check out too. Also Black Pope and how that whole Yin/Yang Pope thing functions. Any suggested reading sources? Thanks.

.... short snippet of real life -2016 - small town in Queensland (Aus) where I was working: Older bloke was up a ladder 3 metres painting a store front on the sidewalk, and I yelled up to offer to hold it steady because it looked semi-precarious. He said "sure thing matey" and came down safely. Within a minute he goes on and on about how the Jesuits have taken over the world. !!! Outta nowhere....
I watched this recently, she does her own research, some of her views are questionable but she throws up some thing's never knew about these networks, the guys interviewing her seem like they just want to make money doing youtube, they don't add a lot.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diKHyB6yFRY

Drareg

Dolores Cahill killing years 2020 -2025 reducing irish population​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/PEVenCl9i9k5/

This is the deagel website she talks about? Ireland seem to be taken a lot of Ukraine migrants, they said up to 200,000, doesn't make sense if they want a reduced population, seems strange, gates is talking about a more deadly virus so it could be that, the vaccinated with a weakened immune system could be wiped out or maybe it's a nuclear war.

P

Peatness

This is the deagel website she talks about? Ireland seem to be taken a lot of Ukraine migrants, they said up to 200,000, doesn't make sense if they want a reduced population, seems strange, gates is talking about a more deadly virus so it could be that, the vaccinated with a weakened immune system could be wiped out or maybe it's a nuclear war.
Yes, I think she was referring to the deagel site. Ukarine migrants in Ireland is a strategic political move.

Drareg

Found this interesting. Here is another interview with her

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nfF5sMFaXc

The links Trump has make it all so obvious, I never knew this until she mentioned it, I know she pulls some stuff from others but she puts it together really well,it's no surprise many of his supporters believe the religious narrative around him, essentially is rising to take on satan, it's likely they have scripted it this way.

check this one out from wolf clan media, another guy finding some good links in the network-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqXBKGcOrvw

Regina

I watched this recently, she does her own research, some of her views are questionable but she throws up some thing's never knew about these networks, the guys interviewing her seem like they just want to make money doing youtube, they don't add a lot.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diKHyB6yFRY

P

Peatness

AlaskaJono

"We have met the enemy, and they are us." Looks like we are there. This quote is from a Walt Kelly, political satirist. He made this for Earth Day 1970.
1654766692006.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals