The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

P

Peatness

Lollipop2

Oh she just called herself an anarchist as she says I am politically homeless.

Okay 2 of my most favorite women who get the bigger plan discussing together: Catherine Austin Fitts and Allison McDowell. Please watch this interview everyone! It is not about vaccine passports, it is about total satellite tracking slavery. We need to go bigger and stop building this prison. To your point @Pina mobile phones can be used, but body biosensors is the next step.

@Nemo @Pina @Drareg @Rick K @tankasnowgod @LucyL @Giraffe @LeeLemonoil @charlie @Regina @J.R.K @Birdie @meatbag
@Elderflower j58
@bzmazu
Allison McDowell just posted this horribly sad post. Her college aged daughter gave an ultimatum to her over the winter break that she had to stop her research of 7 years which is her passion and life’s purpose or she will not be allowed in her daughter’s life. What kind of world is being created? All this polarizing positioning will certainly cause humanity to fall prey and collapse:

"It’s a few days before Mother’s Day, and I find myself alienated from the two people I have the closest biological connection with – my mother and my young adult child. My husband is about to cross a border that I cannot cross to see our child, a college student, who issued an ultimatum to me over winter break that I had to forsake my research, or I would be cut out of their life. I would do many things for my child, but that I could not do. What a terrible role model I’d be had I affirmed the legitimacy of conditional love – that a person would only be worthy of affection if they abandoned their calling, their purpose...Whether I chose this path, or it chose me is moot at this point. I’ve been walking these seven years through a storied landscape that landed me on the doorstep of the unimaginable....I will continue to do this work as one mom among many in a spirited and spiritual engagement facing off against artificial intelligence. I do it for my child, and all the children. I know they cannot consent to existing as a hologram in some cyberneticist’s evolutionary algorithm. I just pray someday my family will have the strength to step in this story, look around, and understand why I took this stand for natural life."

? @Peatness @Birdie

Peatful

Allison McDowell just posted this horribly sad post. Her college aged daughter gave an ultimatum to her over the winter break that she had to stop her research of 7 years which is her passion and life’s purpose or she will not be allowed in her daughter’s life. What kind of world is being created? All this polarizing positioning will certainly cause humanity to fall prey and collapse:

"It’s a few days before Mother’s Day, and I find myself alienated from the two people I have the closest biological connection with – my mother and my young adult child. My husband is about to cross a border that I cannot cross to see our child, a college student, who issued an ultimatum to me over winter break that I had to forsake my research, or I would be cut out of their life. I would do many things for my child, but that I could not do. What a terrible role model I’d be had I affirmed the legitimacy of conditional love – that a person would only be worthy of affection if they abandoned their calling, their purpose...Whether I chose this path, or it chose me is moot at this point. I’ve been walking these seven years through a storied landscape that landed me on the doorstep of the unimaginable....I will continue to do this work as one mom among many in a spirited and spiritual engagement facing off against artificial intelligence. I do it for my child, and all the children. I know they cannot consent to existing as a hologram in some cyberneticist’s evolutionary algorithm. I just pray someday my family will have the strength to step in this story, look around, and understand why I took this stand for natural life."

? @Peatness @Birdie
Lump in my throat for the worst way possible

Lollipop2

Lump in my throat for the worst way possible
Right?!?! Thank you for seeing this - I almost tagged you as you are a Mother and realized afterwards I need to come back and tag you. Interesting how on some level you picked up on this and saw the post.

P

Peatness

I first encountered Allison McDowell's in 2020 I remember thinking how extraordinary it was that she is able to piece together the complex tapestry of the blockchain system and explain it to a lay person. Right from the start I got the impression that she was a woman with a big heart. Her writing is always impressive and her courage even more so. I can't begin to image how painful it must be not to have the support of your own child but I can imagine what it's like to be given a list of preequiste to love. I'm glad she has choosen to be the better person and to soilder on.

"So, this Mother’s Day I’ll be on my own. Maybe I will buy a flat of pansies and put my hands in the soil. God put us into this biosphere for a reason. Maybe it was even to be a “World Brain Neutralizer.” I will endeavor to enjoy the time I have in this body, in this place. It is a gift. I will continue to do this work as one mom among many in a spirited and spiritual engagement facing off against artificial intelligence. I do it for my child, and all the children. I know they cannot consent to existing as a hologram in some cyberneticist’s evolutionary algorithm. I just pray someday my family will have the strength to step in this story, look around, and understand why I took this stand for natural life."

Thanks for posting @Lollipop2

This is her latest interview

Last edited by a moderator:

Birdie

? @Peatness @Birdie
Thank you Lollipop. A very sad situation with the daughter's lack of understanding/education leading to cutting her off her mother. I see there a daughter who has been influenced and taught that it's okay to take this despicable action.

I don't think it's an uncommon situation, but that does not lessen the sting. I agree with your, "what kind of world is being created?". Isn't it just part of the New World Order being taught in schools, movies, etc. ...

This Mothers' Day holiday brings pain to many (in my experience) but profits to big companies who with the media keep making it more important.

Drareg

I don't trust any of these individuals anymore, I still look into it of course to see what they are saying, she is starting to sound more like a disinfo agent, she is painting a picture that implies we are headed for the digital realm, the ruling class want our consciousness uploaded to the net, she says nothing about depopulation and the killing of the lower social classes.
I suspect this uploading of consciousness is a ruse, they know this is impossible but it's a good information decoy, better than folks talking about how they are plotting depopulation.

Maybe when the population is at 100 million they will use the digital geofenced system, with the numbers we have now it wont work, the ruling class also want a clean planet, the geofenced system will use more power than at any other point in history with numbers we currently have, with 100 million said systems effect will have little to no effect on air quality and the general environment, they will be able to go on safari in peace.

I would like to know more about her backround, juliana romanano is linked to the church, I'm becoming more suspicious of brendon o connell also that he may have links to the church, what I mean by the church is jesuit connection, one thing Im seeing everywhere now is the jesuit connection to all this, mcdowell seems to be going after mormons in this, signposting them, it would interesting to look into any issues jesuits have with mormonism with that in mind.

Lollipop2

I don't trust any of these individuals anymore, I still look into it of course to see what they are saying, she is starting to sound more like a disinfo agent, she is painting a picture that implies we are headed for the digital realm, the ruling class want our consciousness uploaded to the net, she says nothing about depopulation and the killing of the lower social classes.
I suspect this uploading of consciousness is a ruse, they know this is impossible but it's a good information decoy, better than folks talking about how they are plotting depopulation.

Maybe when the population is at 100 million they will use the digital geofenced system, with the numbers we have now it wont work, the ruling class also want a clean planet, the geofenced system will use more power than at any other point in history with numbers we currently have, with 100 million said systems effect will have little to no effect on air quality and the general environment, they will be able to go on safari in peace.

I would like to know more about her backround, juliana romanano is linked to the church, I'm becoming more suspicious of brendon o connell also that he may have links to the church, what I mean by the church is jesuit connection, one thing Im seeing everywhere now is the jesuit connection to all this, mcdowell seems to be going after mormons in this, signposting them, it would interesting to look into any issues jesuits have with mormonism with that in mind.
Read about her @Drareg, she isn’t a disinformation agent. She started researching and protesting school polices in her local Philadelphia school district. Along the way she got curious about how it all linked in together. She started making these visual “maps” showing what she was finding. She simply isn’t focused on depopulation - it isn’t the focus of her research. Please look into her more and her background - which is education.

P

Peatness

I agree with @Lollipop2 you need to study her work before coming to this conclusion. You'd be surprised what is planned for our future minds. Alison McDowell has sacrificed a lot to do what she does.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drareg

Read about her @Drareg, she isn’t a disinformation agent. She started researching and protesting school polices in her local Philadelphia school district. Along the way she got curious about how it all linked in together. She started making these visual “maps” showing what she was finding. She simply isn’t focused on depopulation - it isn’t the focus of her research. Please look into her more and her background - which is education.
I have, I remember Peat mentioned her at the beginning of all the covid hysteria, I though it was interesting at the time, I'm taking them with a grain of salt going forward, I accept she may be an innocent activist who may not see the main goal of the ruling class is depopulation, I find it hard to believe at this stage though with all the interaction she has had.
This is why I would be interested to get access to where she was educated.

Drareg

I agree with @Lollipop2 you need to study her work before coming to this conclusion. You'd be surprised what is planned for our future minds. Allison McDowell has sacrificed a lot to do what she does.
I understand, I just don't buy it, it's like a ruse, I know some of the ruling class are average intellectually so its likely they have delusional beliefs, most of them believing this I seriously doubt, its ruse to justify continued rule, its like another form of deity worship but for atheists, another cybernetic system to capture those outside of religions in a cult, elon musk and the like being the pope.

P

Peatness

I understand, I just don't buy it, it's like a ruse, I know some of the ruling class are average intellectually so its likely they have delusional beliefs, most of them believing this I seriously doubt, its ruse to justify continued rule, its like another form of deity worship but for atheists, another cybernetic system to capture those outside of religions in a cult, elon musk and the like being the pope.
Fair enough - I respect your right to believe whatever you want. Having followed her for 2 years I haven't come to the same conclusion as you.

Lollipop2

Hey I respect your opinion @Drareg, and I seriously think you are wrong here. Though you are probably right about Musk - not a savior there - though it would be nice to think an honest - billionaire engineer is not part of it all - lol. Sounds goofy just writing it. Allison? No - she is genuine. Listen to her early interviews - she talks about her education (don’t remember where) and criticizes some of their projects.

AlaskaJono

Whether she IS or IS NOT a disinfo agent, she IS taking the focus of conversation to another topic (Future Hell Realms). She says nothing of the Depopulation Agenda going on NOW, or the written and spoken record of psycho globalists to cull the population for 'them' their families.... . Much of what she is stating can be 'true' or a very possible outcome. That is not the point (of controlled opposition). And yes social contracts or human capital investment and "inclusion" being another name for total slavery of every lower income person is not my idea of a world I want to live in.

My investigation into the entire "controlled opposition" enterprise has led me to take everything with a grain of salt as @Drareg states, and wait and see. Is it true or seem valid after weeks/months/years? Even if they are spouting the truth at the moment, when will they deviate to a more scripted narrative? Like the Russel Brands of this world, things are not always what they seem. And at the same time, what interests us and takes our attention and time may in fact be a 'decoy' and/or 'resource waster' whilst 'the machinery of the Globalists' churns continuously. Stay thristy my friends, for the truth, but only settle on it if it comes from within. ;-)

Drareg

@Lollipop2 @Peatness I appreciate you posting it and I do watch the vids, I'm just staying sceptical of them all going forward.
I've gone down the Jesuit black nobility rabbit hole for now and it's throwing up a lot of interesting facts around what we are seeing in the world now, it would be interesting for Danny Roddy to question Peat on it on his next show.

Lollipop2

Whether she IS or IS NOT a disinfo agent, she IS taking the focus of conversation to another topic (Future Hell Realms). She says nothing of the Depopulation Agenda going on NOW, or the written and spoken record of psycho globalists to cull the population for 'them' their families.... . Much of what she is stating can be 'true' or a very possible outcome. That is not the point (of controlled opposition). And yes social contracts or human capital investment and "inclusion" being another name for total slavery of every lower income person is not my idea of a world I want to live in.

My investigation into the entire "controlled opposition" enterprise has led me to take everything with a grain of salt as @Drareg states, and wait and see. Is it true or seem valid after weeks/months/years? Even if they are spouting the truth at the moment, when will they deviate to a more scripted narrative? Like the Russel Brands of this world, things are not always what they seem. And at the same time, what interests us and takes our attention and time may in fact be a 'decoy' and/or 'resource waster' whilst 'the machinery of the Globalists' churns continuously. Stay thristy my friends, for the truth, but only settle on it if it comes from within. ;-)
? Hilarious - this made me laugh. Not sure why. Have you looked into her much? Listened to one interview or even better, more than one interview?

Lollipop2

@Lollipop2 @Peatness I appreciate you posting it and I do watch the vids, I'm just staying sceptical of them all going forward.
I've gone down the Jesuit black nobility rabbit hole for now and it's throwing up a lot of interesting facts around what we are seeing in the world now, it would be interesting for Danny Roddy to question Peat on it on his next show.
@Drareg I also am seriously fed up with all talk and no action.

You do know that Musk has said a few weeks ago in an interview that the greatest threat to Earth and civilization right now is the shrinking population that has been going on years? Yet it seems pretty obvious he is part of it all considering he was a YGL of WEF in 2008. AND he is literally building their wet dream with all his efforts.

I no longer think we can take much stock in what people say or even don’t say. It is all about what they do.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals