The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

Peatful

You all have seen this one yes?

View: https://youtu.be/IQPsKvG6WMI

Same guy as this quote... FC46AB80-82F4-47F0-9741-6EA7AF3BE46C.png

Drareg

I watched these recently, the director/writer knew, its way to close to whats happening, I have to watch the rest, this is the last season created I think, it also appeared after a hiatus, people were hyping the movie contagion but nobody spoke about the xfiles for the most part.

Its interesting that the vaccine she got protected her from the virus via "alien dna", this vaccine seems to be weakening immune systems leaving us more susceptible to older weaker viruses, what concerns me is when I see people like Robert Malone an establishment man going against vaccines, also the corona committee with reimich fulhmer and their connections to soros and gates, it makes you conspiratorial and think about how this vaccine may be protective against something yet to be released, they want an aspect of the populace to not take it, its unlikely the case though, more likely the director doesn't have access to the full strategy.

P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCalciumCad

I watched these recently, the director/writer knew, its way to close to whats happening, I have to watch the rest, this is the last season created I think, it also appeared after a hiatus, people were hyping the movie contagion but nobody spoke about the xfiles for the most part.

Its interesting that the vaccine she got protected her from the virus via "alien dna", this vaccine seems to be weakening immune systems leaving us more susceptible to older weaker viruses, what concerns me is when I see people like Robert Malone an establishment man going against vaccines, also the corona committee with reimich fulhmer and their connections to soros and gates, it makes you conspiratorial and think about how this vaccine may be protective against something yet to be released, they want an aspect of the populace to not take it, its unlikely the case though, more likely the director doesn't have access to the full strategy.
I started watching Hollywood Decoded the last few days which is about occult symbolism and pre-programming in hollywood movies, by coincidence it had the exact same clip from X-Files. Enjoying it so far.

P

Peatness

In 1993 a book was published by a former spy of the MI6 named Dr John Coleman. In that book, Dr Coleman wrote the following –

“At least 4 billion “useless eaters” shall be eliminated by the year 2050 by means of limited wars, organized epidemics of fatal rapid-acting diseases and starvation. Energy, food and water shall be kept at subsistence levels for the non-elite, starting with the White populations of Western Europe and North America and then spreading to other races.
The population of Canada, Western Europe and the United States will be decimated more rapidly than on other continents, until the world’s population reaches a manageable level of 1 billion, of which 500 million will consist of Chinese and Japanese races, selected because they are people who have been regimented for centuries and who are accustomed to obeying authority without question.”

TheCalciumCad

In 1993 a book was published by a former spy of the MI6 named Dr John Coleman. In that book, Dr Coleman wrote the following –

I like the top amazon review for the book 'Above all the battle is a spiritual one' ( p.220)

Regina

This essay is excellent. Highly recommended!

Peatful

P

Peatness

This essay is excellent. Highly recommended!

What a good read. Thanks regina. I like that it ends like this

It is in this moment that Rupert realises that it is not in fact the superior being who is capable of committing murder, but the criminally insane. That the idea of purging the world of its “inferiors,” would in fact rid the world of its most loving and moral beings, their traits regarded as intolerably foolish and weak.

In the end, we would be left with the worst of humankind, a human race that had cannibalised itself.

TheCalciumCad

"Where does that leave us with long COVID? The majority of Americans have already encountered the virus, many more than once. The CDC suggests that these people will, on average, experience about a 50 percent increase in their respective risks of blood clots, kidney failure, and heart attacks, as well as diabetes and asthma.

The mix of symptoms and experiences that define long COVID suggests that no single measure, or group of measures, can illustrate the suffering of long-haulers in aggregate. A “mass disabling event” is not playing out in the data we have. That could change in the months and years to come, or else it might indicate that we’re in another kind of moment, one that leaves tens of millions of Americans feeling somewhat worse off than they were before, not so sick that they can’t hold down a job or need medical attention, but also not quite back to baseline. Call it a “mass deterioration event.”

Lollipop2

*gulp* 1993 no less and playing out to the “T”. Hopefully these maniacs can be stopped. I am not sure they counted on such strong resistance…

Birdie

Birdie

CAF says, “At some point, you have to realize we are in a war..."

"We have an enemy. We have the power to win, but we are going to have to fight. If you look at our ancestors in the last 10,000 years, I dare say we have it in us. Let’s get out of fear and get into fighting mode. There are two roads. We can preserve, rebuild and protect the human civilization, or we can become slaves. If you look at what these guys are up to, death is not the worst thing that can happen to you. Do not fear death. Fear slavery in a transhuman society.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals