The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

AlaskaJono

I posted this yesterday on the Megacorp thread that @Drareg was OP on. For those unfamiliar with Megacorp (a concept):

Megacorp = BlackRock + Vanguard Investment groups and the circular ownership of ALL ASSETS known to humankind, even some in China, along with a handful of smaller but important players like Fidelity, State Street, BankofAmerica, etc.. They each own each other basically. Remember that the BlackRock CEO Larry Fink is highly connected to WEF (on the Board) and heavily into promoting ESG (social credit scoring), and of course is carbon credit oriented. We the peeps ARE the carbon he and others want to reduce.

Below is basically the story from a few days ago - the train line Union Pacific is limiting the amount of Fertilizer to be transported. Ya know, in the spring in the USA, planting crops for summer harvests, oops now they can't do it..... . As @Peatnessjust said above, WHY are people NOT in a Fury about this!
MEGACORP example folks:

I appreciate this openess of possibilities Drareg, because historically the US gov't is not there to make money, but give it away or redistribute it to their mates. (GE,Boeing,Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, General Dynamics, etc..). Here is a great example as I just was perusing Tom Luongo's site, Gold Goats 'N Guns(Media - Crypto Rich...) and a comment at the bottom of the article about

Union Pacific Rail Line Begins Restricting U.S. Fertilizer Distribution

(the restriction of transport of fertilizer on Union Pacific :

Galen
April 19, 2022 at 2:13 am

I think that this might explain why Union Pacific is restricting fertilizer shipments. It would seem that Vanguard and Black Rock are with Davos.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/04/17/union-pacific-rail-line-begins-restricting-u-s-fertilizer-distribution/

So this could be an example of Megacorp in action. Their Thinking: Too many peeps, lets make money by limiting transport of the available fertilizer, which is 39% of the Gas emissions of the food production (WHO- yes it is true- look it up at the above link), and also taper the amount of food in production so we can weaken and ultimately get rid of the useless eaters. Why is there not OUTRAGE I ask? Oh yeah, most 90+% peeps just drinking the MSM Kool-Aid(Courtesy of Megacorp).

Please tell me I am wrong! I do not want to be a sour grape person. But I see what I see, and call a spade a spade.

akgrrrl

I posted this yesterday on the Megacorp thread that @Drareg was OP on. For those unfamiliar with Megacorp (a concept):

Megacorp = BlackRock + Vanguard Investment groups and the circular ownership of ALL ASSETS known to humankind, even some in China, along with a handful of smaller but important players like Fidelity, State Street, BankofAmerica, etc.. They each own each other basically. Remember that the BlackRock CEO Larry Fink is highly connected to WEF (on the Board) and heavily into promoting ESG (social credit scoring), and of course is carbon credit oriented. We the peeps ARE the carbon he and others want to reduce.

Below is basically the story from a few days ago - the train line Union Pacific is limiting the amount of Fertilizer to be transported. Ya know, in the spring in the USA, planting crops for summer harvests, oops now they can't do it..... . As @Peatnessjust said above, WHY are people NOT in a Fury about this!
Americans are well-trained to be spectators:
The Sports Machine
Hollywood movies
Gaming online, Xbox and Vegas
Smartphone in every hand
And 5 decades of estrogen laden, GMO, dyes/preservative and pesticided "foods" have destroyed any cognizance of consequences and impetus for action.

Regina

Found this on a twitter random, crazy obama speech tidbit, shows his unpolished real side, pure authoritarian persona, you can detect the bitterness in his voice, PR teams scrubbed him up well over the years.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1515907287965388806

Drareg

The bomber obama and a"Mr some folks got tortured" is still going, spotify canceled him thankfully, its hilarious to hear the lib progressives types parrot the cliche that he is a great speaker, this cliche is global in effect no matter what nation.

AlaskaJono

@Peatness - Yes I saw this a few times in the last 3 years... and could not find out 1) why it has been taken off the site officially (Duh!), and what it is based on (oh, Computerji says so...). Any info?

P

Peatness

@Peatness - Yes I saw this a few times in the last 3 years... and could not find out 1) why it has been taken off the site officially (Duh!), and what it is based on (oh, Computerji says so...). Any info?
There are a few videos posted on this thread that explain the Deagle data. You will find them if you search this thread. I posted this video because I think we need to be reminded the depopulation is real and happening whatever the cause.

AlaskaJono

Yes indeed. I had a conversation recently with a mate who is 70y/o, no cell phone, but does a little computer action (horse racing!). A real bushie as they say here in Australia. He gets the
'Depopulation Agenda' and he does not do any research, etc. . No docs etc. He watches a little TV, but no newspapers or radio. Depopulation is one overriding goal along with 'owning' the world. When I use that as a hypothetical metric, world events seem to be supportive of those premises. Will check out the Deagle data, cheers.

Regina

There are a few videos posted on this thread that explain the Deagle data. You will find them if you search this thread. I posted this video because I think we need to be reminded the depopulation is real and happening whatever the cause.

Attachments

• deagle.jpg
    deagle.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 20
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals