The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

Lollipop2

Col. Jeffrey Prather (former military intelligence, former ATF, former DEA) says Q is Ezra Cohen Watnick, the ultimate military intelligence spook.

The media dissed Q because the media is controlled by the ClA and Q was an extremely effective means of informing the public. At its peak, the Q message board was getting 60 million visitors a day from around the world countering the media's lies.

At the time Ezra Cohen Watnick (who now goes by just Ezra Cohen) was appointed by Trump to the Public Interest Declassification Board, he retweeted a tweet that said Q had just been appointed to the Public Interest Declassification Board.
I just don’t know @Nemo. I also went like @Missenger and looked at the Q dump a couple of times and as an intuitive, I felt it was wrong and nonsensical and off - somehow, something was wrong with it. Intellectually it was a bit simpleton.

I guess with time we will know the truth.

Lollipop2

Simoultanously there might be a lack of energy/capacity to process the necessary information and to act upon it. I think most people need to get to a very very bad place and need to have their worldview shattered before the necessary bubble bursts that will allow/force them to get moving. I to was guilty of that. Maybe at times i still am.
I think you have hit upon something quite true. I have found that it takes monumental energy and health and wellness to change a belief, to want to expand your consciousness/awareness. I have found people to have such low vitality that they don’t want to change or learn.

To your point...suffering is a catalyst for change.

Nemo

I just don’t know @Nemo. I also went like @Missenger and looked at the Q dump a couple of times and as an intuitive, I felt it was wrong and nonsensical and off - somehow, something was wrong with it. Intellectually it was a bit simpleton.

I guess with time we will know the truth.

You probably caught one of the periods where he was posting a lot of flags and WWG1WGA stuff.

Prather was military intelligence and he was always working out the codes and reporting fascinating stuff.

Lollipop2

As such, they have inherent homeostasis.
Everything that goes on is subject to that. Homeostasis is the mechanism that balances everything out at every given moment and environmental situation, and the result determines the next homeostasis step. By necessity. It’s a blind mechanism following what evolution brought about and on the other end of the spectrum is subject to entropy.
Interesting thought on homeostasis. I think homeostasis fails because of an inherent seeking or growth or expansion in All that is - you can drop that part and replace with the word system if that works better. Systems follow a birth/creation, homeostasis sustaining stage, then a natural death stage as the system seeks to reorganize into a higher order, an expansion on the previous existence. A birth creation again takes place and rinse and repeat.

Also entropy energy dissipated than again reorganizes for the next system. This is just one level of my thoughts on this. I haven’t worked it all out so feel free to correct where I might be way off.

Missenger

I also like anonymous message boards. I like the absolute freedom to say anything. I like the free-for-all. You get a lot of valuable insights and information from people when they aren't constantly worried about looking foolish and just say what they know or what's on their minds.
It's nice to be able to discuss things with people that can research things themselves either way whether they're completely anonymous or just using a personae. I've always though promoting and producing culture with some sort of moral merit was fun as well though. Just don't see the logic in building up a throwaway personae unless it's to contribute or support, and even then I prefer people just being open in general about what they feel instead of processing things in a manipulative way to steer belief. The bad thing is that a lot of imageboard owners flaunting their identity have had that kind of mindset, along with the people eager to destroy sites where an open platform is a thing.

The majority of the 'people' posting on /q/ didn't seem legitimate though, I've browsed these sites for over a decade and a half and just didn't see it. Even with the whole "boomer board" joke it didn't make any sense to me since I would've thought there'd be some sort of discussion that'd make sense, with things like pizzagate being based off of research anons did along with old pedo symbols the government themselves published, things with a tangible existence.

Last edited:

Nemo

It's nice to be able to discuss things with people that can research things themselves either way whether they're completely anonymous or just using a personae. I've always though promoting and producing culture with some sort of moral merit was fun as well though. Just don't see the logic in building up a throwaway personae unless it's to contribute or suppport, and even then I prefer people just being open in general about what they feel instead of processing things in a manipulative way to steer belief. The bad thing is that a lot of imageboard owners flaunting their identity have had that kind of mindset, along with the people eager to destroy sites where an open platform is a thing.

The thing I like about anon boards is that there's no point in building even a throwaway personality because nobody will recognize it anyway.

You can be pure idea. You can give and receive freely without compensation or obligation.

I chose the name Nemo here because it means nobody, no one. Then I weakened and put up a photo of my dog.

Lollipop2

Fear of the unknown. When people get sick, they become more afraid of taking risks since they don't recover as well and have less energy - consequently they conform. You might even consider that a broad EMF environment making people constantly minorly sick is designed with this in mind.
I think this is true - not just fear of the unknown but literally not enough vital energy to change. They are using what little bit of vitality they have to try and survive. I think GMO’s as well as EMF as well as the more than 70,000 chemicals people are exposed to on a daily basis - sometimes by choice sometimes be force.

Not really. I had most of this figured out before I left high school, and even prior to that, in middle school, I wrote a scifi book that correctly predicted the fate of people, jobs, and economic systems. Really just a matter of awareness and deduction. Older people tend to have more time to think and reflect (b/c of easy job, retirement, finances, situation), and are less occupied with extracting pleasure owing to their decreased sensation of it. I was fortunate enough to have really stupid and malignant parents that made me old very young.
You remind me of my husband. He figured out that we live in a debt slavery system at around 12 yrs old. You are correct it can be learned at any age. I think there is an individual intelligence transcending birth and death. Some people are born with an intelligence that transcends wisdom gathered in their life.

The second piece is the ability to truly think and combine a wide range of knowledge bases and apply it to a situation at hand. The educational system doesn’t teach this so most people do not know how to think or reason properly.

Ordaism. A religion based on some principles. Perhaps the most important of the principles that are within the realm of understanding is designing human behaviors that help to ensure malignant monopolies/cartels/oligopolies do not form.
You have to look at the Ordaism religion like an extremely complicated piece of technology. Like with designing aircraft, you use principles of construction to create a model of design, but then you have to test it and see how reality might differ from the principles in the model.
Similarly, designing a religion takes a lot of time and expertise. I haven't devoted much time to it as of yet. I put up a website and expanded on some things, but I found there was no interest (among my 750 subscriber youtube channel that I clsoed), so I took it down. I'm quickly exhausting my lifetime supply of good will.

Now I am thoroughly curious and want to learn more. Do you have any materials left from the website that you would be willing to share even if in a private message?
Quite close. You should consider a broader time period. Bacteria dying and dividing, and sharing DNA. It's not a spectrum, it's a system. The entropy is necessary for the evolution. If you will, kind of like an evolving Phoenix. Perhaps read Carroll Quigleys book on civilziations. Perhaps also read the paragraphs prior to your quote in this posting.

This is a bit how I see it - creation —> sustaining —> dissolution. Each stage uses entropy to morph to the next stage - each new creation has a higher order of sorts.

This is also a naive point of view. Most collapses are engineered with the intent of power grabbing. Even when civilizations collapse, they are replaced by other , younger civilizations that existed during the time of the collapse and are generally in the same pattern of corruption that will lead to their downfall.

Sometimes engineered sometimes not. The Berlin Wall collapse was certainly not engineered and rather spontaneous. To your point about civilizations - new civilizations often add in a good piece but do carry forth old destructive pieces. At this point in time I think we need to start discussing how a good civilization should function and try to steer aware people towards these thoughts and reflections.

Last edited:

grithin

I think this is true - not just fear of the unknown but literally not enough vital energy to change. They are using what little bit of vitality they have to try and survive. I think GMO’s as well as EMF as well as the more than 70,000 chemicals people are exposed to on a daily basis - sometimes by choice sometimes be force.
It's a lot of factors. A lot of my discourse is occupied with what not to mention so as not to obscure with detail. The forces that are acting on a single atom are indescribably complex, and such is the case with most things.

I think there is an individual intelligence transcending birth and death. Some people are born with an intelligence that transcends wisdom gathered in their life.
Partly. When you have a faster cpu, you can get jobs done faster. If you look at how long it used to take to render low resolution videos versus how long it takes with new cpus, for instance. When you combine a faster cpu with a focus on the topic, particularly early in life when someone is not shackled with paradigms, you can get accurate assessments of the system. This just tends to tell me that your husband as a high IQ and was put in a position where he desired to understand the system.

Now I am thoroughly curious and want to learn more. Do you have any materials left from the website that you would be willing to share even if in a private message?
I'll see about putting up parts of the website again, on the website, when I find time, and I'll let you know. In the mean time, perhaps read Morals And Dogma, and review The Holy Royal Arch rite. Freemasons get a lot right but have inherent flaws that have allowed the current level of societal malignancy.

This is a bit how I see it - creation —> sustaining —> dissolution. Each stage uses entropy to morph to the next stage - each new creation has a higher order of sorts.
Now imagine a countless number of these things all interacting with each other and at different stages. A key part to understanding the pattern is not only is the entropy necessary, but the interaction between structures is also necessary.

At this point in time I think we need to start discussing how a good civilization should function and try to steer aware people towards these thoughts and reflections
Yeah, I wrote a book about this back in 2012 in response to occupy wallst. I might revise it and present it on the Society Of Order website (formerly societyoforder.com Society of Order – Society Evolved (an adjunct to Ordaism)), but I find that without a brand (in 2012 I did not attempt to brand the ideas), people tend to take parts of my ideas and represent them as their ideas, resulting in my effort getting no traction. It's not even a matter of malice. I've watched people take my ideas and eventually think they came up with them themselves.

I'll make you a deal. Collect a group of people, perhaps a dozen or so, that are interested and capable of considering and discussing societal and religious systems, and will devote some time to doing so, and I'll see about putting up some websites sooner rather than later. As a benchmark, Nemo would not be qualified whereas LeeLemonoil would be.

Missenger

The thing I like about anon boards is that there's no point in building even a throwaway personality because nobody will recognize it anyway.

You can be pure idea. You can give and receive freely without compensation or obligation.

I chose the name Nemo here because it means nobody, no one. Then I weakened and put up a photo of my dog.
Nemo is an appropriate name, all I could think of is a bad pun off of a bad political actor. Though I imagine Nadia when I see the word Nemo, and then I remember the Little Nemo movie based off an old western comic strip.

sweetpeat

Nemo is an appropriate name, all I could think of is a bad pun off of a bad political actor. Though I imagine Nadia when I see the word Nemo, and then I remember the Little Nemo movie based off an old western comic strip.
My first thought was Captain Nemo from 20,000 Leagues under the Sea

TheSir

Most of these people were born into money and the ones that aren't are sociopaths, your argument is stupid.
To the contrary, it's even worse when you are born into it. You will be indoctrinated into viewing the average folks as cattle from the moment you begin to understand words.
The interests these people promote involve infantiling westerners and destroying their will for developing their civilization beyond destruction.
This is because most of the western civilization is dysgenic genetic waste in their eyes. They need to burn it all into ashes in order to rebuild the population to their liking.

Afterall, being rich and powerful requires countless of people who are the opposite.
You wield more power when you are ruling over the intelligent few than the stupid numerous.
Whats meaningful is subjective. I for one consider what most rich/powerful people do, to be not meaningfull at all.
What you or I find meaningful matters not.

Nemo

A military doctor, full colonel, was just assassinated:

The colonel was involved in these Military World Games in Wuhan in October 2019:

Supposedly he was the physician in charge of the U.S. military team sent to Wuhan. FWIW, I was told the Wuhan Bat Plague lab leak was in September 2019. I was told that before the news ever started reporting on WuFlu.

So supposedly the military knew of the breakout and yet sent a military team to the games and the good doctor didn't test them before returning to America.

The team flew in and out of Seattle, where the first outbreaks in the U.S. started.

China has accused the U.S. military of bringing a bioweapon from Ft. Detrick to those Wuhan games. Fleming has shown the bioweapon was first developed at Ft. Detrick, though obviously it went through gain of function research in Wuhan, after gain of function research at a dozen+ U.S. universities.

Obviously, the military is putting out that China deliberately exposed them at these games (or at least didn't warn them, though their own lab people were already sick). But again, if I had heard of WuFlu before then, surely our military had heard of WuFlu.

So who hired the killers of the good doctor?

And should I stop listening to my military friend?

Is there anyone in authority we can trust?

Last edited:

Rick K

The colonel was involved in these Military World Games in Wuhan in October 2019:

Supposedly he was the physician in charge of the U.S. military team sent to Wuhan. FWIW, I was told the Wuhan Bat Plague lab leak was in September 2019. I was told that before the news ever started reporting on WuFlu.

So supposedly the military knew of the breakout and yet sent a military team to the games and the good doctor didn't test them before returning to America.

The team flew in and out of Seattle, where the first outbreaks in the U.S. started.

China has accused the U.S. military of bringing a bioweapon from Ft. Detrick to those Wuhan games. Fleming has shown the bioweapon was first developed at Ft. Detrick, though obviously it went through gain of function research in Wuhan, after gain of function research at a dozen+ U.S. universities.

Obviously, the military is putting out that China deliberately exposed them at these games (or at least didn't warn them, though their own lab people were already sick). But again, if I had heard of WuFlu before then, surely our military had heard of WuFlu.

I'm sure there's no doubt of their demise, just why would a 20 and 19 yr old pair of snotlicks do this? Clearly obfuscation. More info will follow. There is no sense to these kids doing this just cuz..

Nemo

I'm sure there's no doubt of their demise, just why would a 20 and 19 yr old pair of snotlicks do this? Clearly obfuscation. More info will follow. There is no sense to these kids doing this just cuz..

Rick, and this happens right when ClA front Facebook announces it's no longer going to ban claims that WuFlu was created in the Wuhan lab. (Even though it was really created at Ft. Detrick.)

Even as they continue banning true reports about side effects of the vaxxes (so it's not that they've decided not to censor).

They're getting their new narrative together against some even worse revelation that's about to come out?

Rick K

Rick, and this happens right when ClA front Facebook announces it's no longer going to ban claims that WuFlu was created in the Wuhan lab. (Even though it was really created at Ft. Detrick.)

Even as they continue banning true reports about side effects of the vaxxes (so it's not that they've decided not to censor).

They're getting their new narrative together against some even worse revelation that's about to come out?
Blame the Chinese; a chance for the neocons to start their war?

Lollipop2

Very interesting.

Lollipop2

In the mean time, perhaps read Morals And Dogma,
So I started this evening and got through 2 “chapters” and I must admit I was surprised at the coherent thought - and even started taking a few notes at some memorable thoughts. Who knew? NEVER a book I would have ever considered...

Yeah, I wrote a book about this back in 2012 in response to occupy wallst. I might revise it and present it on the Society Of Order website (formerly societyoforder.com Society of Order – Society Evolved (an adjunct to Ordaism)), but I find that without a brand (in 2012 I did not attempt to brand the ideas), people tend to take parts of my ideas and represent them as their ideas, resulting in my effort getting no traction. It's not even a matter of malice. I've watched people take my ideas and eventually think they came up with them themselves.

That is frustrating. Many creators experience this. And I believe creators deserve to be paid. Copywriting can help but only if you choose to enforce. Printable book might be the way. Using LuLu that will print on demand. Keeping your book on a website will encourage that behavior. What you publish on a website ends up being your gift to humanity. Keep the best ideas and such on a printable, downloadable paid for pdf.

I'll make you a deal. Collect a group of people, perhaps a dozen or so, that are interested and capable of considering and discussing societal and religious systems, and will devote some time to doing so, and I'll see about putting up some websites sooner rather than later.

Not sure that will happen but, hey you never know? Only put up your website if you want to and feel it is right for you - definitely don’t predicate it on me wanting to learn more. Sounds like you sort of moved on. I get it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals