The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

Missenger

They want a cattle slave caste system while culling the general public, it looks pretty obvious to me.

LeeLemonoil

And they get bolder by the day. With every design that works out as planned, with every algorithm they decipher, with every experiment successful, every hypothesis verified.

They must be drunk with power, expectation, excitement and anticipation.

But there must also be some that are very disciplined and cool-headed
Best hope is for some further inner clashes going on between the impatient and bold and the other factions. But I’d say many inner clashes they already have behind them. They have culled themselves already and are highly evolved power elites .

They see the ultimate price in reach. Absolute rule - and undieability. The latter is fairly new. It was always an abstract, also pathological desire - now some regard it as achievable.

That fact will be both a huge cause of excitement/impatience and a strong disciplinating factor (delay of gratification - ultimate gratification) two broad currents will be incited.
Those that want to push push push and those that want to move only when everything is ready and set.

In the end, the latter faction would prevail but it might come the day where they have to eliminate or discard parts of the former.

And in the very end whoever prevails will never be the Demi-gods they aspire to become. They can’t transcend homeostasis - even if they prosper within it for a (long) time.

LeeLemonoil

Also, in my physiological system of civilization there are two „realms“ or spectrum ends:
Estrogens and progesterone is one, Cortiol and Androgens the other. They are separated and autonomous but still intertwined and interact constantly. That’s the endocrine pillar of homeostasis. Delicately balanced, easily deranged.
These „realms“ are what the left and the right Are in politics.

Then we have the realms of cells: immune cells, „normal“ tissue cells of structure and function, cancer cells and stem cells.

They all have mirroring phenomena in Civilizations. Intertwined, balanced, easily deranged, both subject to and influencing homeostasis. Every given moment in every given situation is result of the precedent and determines the range of the possible next „moments“. Nearly endless possibilities - but eventually nearly endless points of no return, possible developments that never occurred.

That’s why there are proverbs like „history repeats itself“ - because, like what every single human being ever experiences is only a variation of the laws of nature we are subject to so will different moments in history resemble each other.

Also, the proverb actually goes: history repeats itself - first as a tragedy, then as a farce.
That’s true as well: One is the phenomena of the right realm - the other of the left. Estrogen or cortisol. Decay, chaos, cancer, senescence. Only some variants determine if the development downspirals to the left or the right. But the result is the same. Loss of structure, function, death. But the left / cancerpus downward spiral first gains structure and function for a time while the right is senescence. That’s resemblance too as it can deceive the perception: they both for a time feel like a viable homeostasis is achieved.

None of these processes are really „conscious“, they are blind. The immune cell does what it does prompted by a certain range of situations. It is neither good or bad, evil or cancerous or what. The homeostatic situation that sets it in motion is either so that let’s say a functional autophsgy averts a pathological cascade - or everything is so deranged that immunity reinforces everything estrogen by necessity.

Civilization functions that way too. Police forces, governments, the „normal citizen“, doctors, science ... at some point, they du what they must.
Example: the courts. In a viable liberal rule of law homeostasis they functionaly work to uphold and strengthen that homeostasis. But other layers of civilization derange and influence the courts. Then, how they practice the law will turn against the liberal rule of law even though the lawbooks and courts are structurally still the same. Up to a point where even though everything resembles the former stage that very stage is beyond reestablishing. What looks like a Mechanism to prevent and uphold works to the contrary

LeeLemonoil

And that’s why @grithin model is correct. Certain requirements and mechanisms existed that led to the liberal democracy the USA shortly were.
And nicely organized, many layers of society and realities influence each other, flow into a common current that pushes on the developments. And, as implicitly shown in the motives of the individuals person, we see how easily parts of society are influenced by physiology. And „they“ Know it. They know how to push people into cortisolic, eszrogenic, serotonerg conditiöns. And they know what that will lead to: learned helplessness, aggression, opportunism and so forth.

If a critical mass of the citizenry is in such conditions, it loses the ability to be a souvereign middle class. It even loses the ability to ponder that fact

LeeLemonoil

Last post: another forum member that acutely perceives this and already described the current caste system is @Amarsh213

He also has a good grasp of the monetary and financial forms of control and organizations and how they can steer them to strangle the middle class and force caste systems

PolishSun

I also noticed the same thing. I just want to add, that when cells get to little needed micronutrients (or conditions are stressful, and so on) they just go dividing and eating until the host dies (cancer). That is the same what our civilization is doing. Eating, destroying and multiplying.

LeeLemonoil

I also noticed the same thing. I just want to add, that when cells get to little needed micronutrients (or conditions are stressful, and so on) they just go dividing and eating until the host dies (cancer). That is the same what our civilization is doing. Eating, destroying and multiplying.

Yes and no.
Your analogy is correct but only very specifically. Before that happens both in an organism and civilization there are many many other stages and mechanisms and not all cells do it. It needn’t end in cancer or death either. But that’s where the analogy or the model is still weak. While an individual human or organism just dies and ends, civilizations die and end too but humanity goes on so the seams are blurred. That point needs note more research

Lollipop2

2012 was occupy wallst. There was a similar rise in people understanding the current system was problematic.
I think there are a boatload more who have awakened and see the problem at hand then in 2012 - remember “normal” people only learned about the Orwellian govt through Snowden who did his data dump in 2013.

Sure, COVID can be seen as a super outside problem, but, alas, we do not have a group of people who studied the philosophy of society at the head of creating a new government. So, even if there are a lot of people who are now considering society, they don't have the background for useful consideration nor do they have the position to do anything.
To your point, I do recognize that the combo of people awake enough to recognize the problem with a sufficient philosophical background were not enough especially in 2012. I do think the number is growing and people are raising in consciousness. Once enough have raised their consciousness than a tipping point will happen. High consciousness can not support or exist in the systems of lower consciousness. Systems will have to change to support higher consciousness. Ultimately I think this is our way out. I think you mentioned before that those who might be able to start the process are years away from the understanding. Again I think you are correct.

I think another part of the problem is the resources. I think there are those out there but do not have stable or large enough resources to attend to the problem. Your graphic included that as a requirement. Like my husband says most people get their fortunes from cheating. To gain a fortune by not cheating requires someone to be at least a hundred times smarter with the ability to see 50 years in the future and create a solution that can not fail. How many like that are there? So because the system mainly requires cheating, those with enough resources are not interested in an abundant for all, fair and just society.

And by the way - I think the model you used is great. It perfectly and with brevity describes the problem. Funny enough I created a circle of self care as a product I sold back in 2012. You used squares and included the entire picture: individual, cultural, society, I used circles in the same manner as your squares but focused entirely on the layers of the individual/personal.

The niceness thing is bit is hard to explain. It is a mixture of a lot of things I don't care to go into at present. And what I mean by nice is mostly being charitable (like with time, knowledge, or finances), but also includes things of almost no charitable cost, like handing a utensil to someone who dropped it and is out of reach whereas I am in reach. I amuse myself with the idea that if there is one supernatural force, it is the force that punishes me, almost in a guaranteed fashion, for these acts of niceness/kindness.

Okay, the picture is clearer about the niceness factor though I can not claim full clarity. It brought to mind a position I took somewhere back in 2012 and has served me well: “No...for my greater yes”

One heads up - the book you recommended I put down because as I got into it more - heavy darkness came around me. I am a super sensitive intuitive with a heavy meditation background. This darkness is connected to that work. Something very dark. Anyway, I think I got something of the gist.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

Those that want to push push push and those that want to move only when everything is ready and set.

In the end, the latter faction would prevail but it might come the day where they have to eliminate or discard parts of the former.

And in the very end whoever prevails will never be the Demi-gods they aspire to become. They can’t transcend homeostasis - even if they prosper within it for a (long) time.

That has already played out. They originally developed this plan for 2050. The push side moved it to 2030 - then again they got scared at how many were awakening so pushed it to 2020. Now in all the push they screwed up and got sloppy and made bad decisions. This will cause them fail. Now the cool thing for us, once they fail it is fully over for them. They will NEVER get another chance as this is forcing greater consciousness in people. You have to go back to resonance. A higher consciousness will in no way tolerate tyranny.

To Grithin’s point, I think most have not reflected on history enough to understand how to build a fail safe society of goodness for all. My guess when their plan fails and it will, it will be sort of groping forward with clumsy decisions, but ultimately will reach a stability of goodness. To your point about homeostasis, this stability will need continual revision revaluation and adjustments. I do think we have some years ahead of a resistance and it will not fail easily, but ultimately it will.

LeeLemonoil

That has already played out. They originally developed this plan for 2050. The push side moved it to 2030 - then again they got scared at how many were awakening so pushed it to 2020. Now in all the push they screwed up and got sloppy and made bad decisions. This will cause them fail. Now the cool thing for us, once they fail it is fully over for them. They will NEVER get another chance as this is forcing greater consciousness in people. You have to go back to resonance. A higher consciousness will in no way tolerate tyranny.

While I admire your optimism I dont share it:
First of all, how would you know these things?

And second. Where do you see the failure? Even if everything that you and nemo claimed was already dis- and uncovered ... where are the conseuences? That's a clear sign for their success or failing homeostasis when hideous schemes are uncovered or happening in plain sight and it doesnt leads to corrections. Where do you draw the line in the US for example? What would need to happen and when? Election wise, if nothig else and if it even matters, who would need to win congress and white house next time ... who would need to be openly blamed and held to justice?

No, everything is going on. Big spending, energy transformation, censorship, ideologcal reformation of bodies like the military and so forth ... where do you see it all failing?

Lollipop2

And second. Where do you see the failure? Even if everything that you and nemo claimed was already dis- and uncovered ... where are the conseuences? That's a clear sign for their success or failing homeostasis when hideous schemes are uncovered or happening in plain sight and it doesnt leads to corrections. Where do you draw the line in the US for example? What would need to happen and when? Election wise, if nothig else and if it even matters, who would need to win congress and white house next time ... who would need to be openly blamed and held to justice?

No, everything is going on. Big spending, energy transformation, censorship, ideologcal reformation of bodies like the military and so forth ... where do you see it all failing?

When one of the most researched and cited medical doctors on Covid comes forth and says that I highly recommended the vaccines before and 70% of my patients are vaxxed. NOW after seeing all the harm I can no longer recommend the vaccine for anyone. He then said 60% of my patients who took the vaccine regret it.

That is one big crack in the plan. Lawsuits are happening and winning. Slow, but will succeed. There are more of these cracks, watch for them.

I also point again and again to consciousness - it is growing and ultimately will not allow the tyranny. Unfortunately many will die before the plan fails.

OccamzRazer

When one of the most researched and cited medical doctors on Covid comes forth and says that I highly recommended the vaccines before and 70% of my patients are vaxxed. NOW after seeing all the harm I can no longer recommend the vaccine for anyone. He then said 60% of my patients who took the vaccine regret it.
What doctor was this?

Lollipop2

What doctor was this?
Dr. McCollough. Here is an interview with him...Maybe it starts around half way or after. Good stuff. Also Tucker Carlson interviewed him. He has started his own podcast interviewing doctors and scientists all over the world who have woken up. He explains how to access it in the interview.

Lollipop2

One more way to explain why I think they will fail: human spirit. This kind of story is what they did not count on or include in their grand plan:

Judge Gave Drug Dealer a Second Chance. 16 Years Later, He Swore Him In As a Lawyer
Judge Gave Drug Dealer a Second Chance. 16 Years Later, He Swore Him In As a Lawyer

Nemo

I've been followiing George Webb and friends since this started. It's a good group of bloodhounds. George drops things when new information becomes available. Sometimes, I'll email him something from our forum, saying "I think that's not quite right...." He is always thankful and posts the correction. I can't always translate the technical scientific stuff -- such as this nano-ferritin "vaccine" and magents, etc..., but I send it along.

I agree. He posts clues he is following without overstating conclusions. So do the people who post comments.

grithin

I think there are a boatload more who have awakened and see the problem at hand then in 2012 - remember “normal” people only learned about the Orwellian govt through Snowden who did his data dump in 2013.
It doesn't matter how many people A special type of economist is necessary, and they are virtually all swept up by the system for the purpose of maintaining control. I estimate I was hidden b/c of a few instances of head trauma from people trying to kill me that led to an error in a part of short term memory that led me to do poorly on timed math tests (or anything else where I couldn't do error checking to fix the short term memory problem).
At best, you get people in the practice of medicine, like LeeLemonoil, or engineering, who do a decent job modeling the system using their understanding of biology or whatever, but this doesn't lend much to improving or designing the system.
Keep in mind that the US founders mostly did not come up with new ideas, they just used the genius ideas from these special type of economists - the ideas that had accumulated in various writings over the previous few hundred years.

Just to give you an idea of my innate economic sense, when I was in middle school, I spotted that the stock of the only British energy company of the time had crashed to single digits (I am not British, I just happened to be looking at many stock charts). Reading the news and situation of the company, I realized Britain could not let the company fail. I advised my father to invest in the company (he did not). I checked about a year after and the stock was nearly at 1000.

To gain a fortune by not cheating requires someone to be at least a hundred times smarter with the ability to see 50 years in the future and create a solution that can not fail
That's a little too optimistic. These days, you have an infiltrated patent office, and most people are some degree of evil. As such, even with a genius idea and plan, it is almost guaranteed the idea will be stolen or otherwise sabotaged. Further, in most businesses, you must partner with the state just in order to do business, which then makes you beholden to the system. Further, you need marketing funds to promote new ideas. Not only that, but by the time the culture catches up with a new idea, there are plenty of well funded entrepreneurs trying it (it is not about being first to market, it is about being first to a receptive market).
I have encountered every one one of these.

One heads up - the book you recommended I put down because as I got into it more - heavy darkness came around me.
What section?

it will be sort of groping forward with clumsy decisions, but ultimately will reach a stability of goodness
Nope. Intuition is terrible at economics for most people. This is like the insane idea that markets naturally come to perfect competition.

Okay, the picture is clearer about the niceness factor though I can not claim full clarity. It brought to mind a position I took somewhere back in 2012 and has served me well: “No...for my greater yes”
Virtually all forms of charity have some degree of self benefit, even if that is just mental in the form of "that makes me feel nice" or "I am a good person".

More often than not, charity causes bad/evil outcomes. I had a video on this, but it doesn't seem to have copied over to bitchute from the youtube channel I deleted. Perhaps I'll make a book out of all those videos.
Just from my own experience, in today's society, if you raise someone out of poverty, that person, more likely than not, will just become a scoundrel middle class member. You have to be very careful where you give charity. For instance, in 2007(?) I gave Ron Paul $550, who subsequently spent some million on a TV commercial (bad charity), whereas, in 2016, I gave some amount of money to Judicial Watch, who played a substantial role in outing the corruption of the Clintons and the FBI, which helped Trump get elected (good charity). In the latter case, I knew that would happen, in the former case, I had given the charity without knowing how the money would be used.

I've had an analogy for a while : doing charity in hell is counterproductive (you just benefit little demons).

If I wanted a position that served me, I already know what those positions are. It really is amazing how profitable being uncaring and smart is. And, the lack of the success of my various charitable projects (there have been many), reflecting bad traits of modern people consequent to modern societies, just pushes me more towards positions that serve me.

Any way, if i find the time to put up Ordaism and Society Of Order again, I'll post a thread on it. But, absent people who want to actively engage in the effort, it's pretty pointless for me. And like I said, this stuff is bad for my health. Sitting here and typing this, I'm getting inflammation and atrophy. And that is not consequent to just the sitting and typing.

Lollipop2

It doesn't matter how many people A special type of economist is necessary, and they are virtually all swept up by the system for the purpose of maintaining control. I estimate I was hidden b/c of a few instances of head trauma from people trying to kill me that led to an error in a part of short term memory that led me to do poorly on timed math tests (or anything else where I couldn't do error checking to fix the short term memory problem).
At best, you get people in the practice of medicine, like LeeLemonoil, or engineering, who do a decent job modeling the system using their understanding of biology or whatever, but this doesn't lend much to improving or designing the system.
Keep in mind that the US founders mostly did not come up with new ideas, they just used the genius ideas from these special type of economists - the ideas that had accumulated in various writings over the previous few hundred years.

Just to give you an idea of my innate economic sense, when I was in middle school, I spotted that the stock of the only British energy company of the time had crashed to single digits (I am not British, I just happened to be looking at many stock charts). Reading the news and situation of the company, I realized Britain could not let the company fail. I advised my father to invest in the company (he did not). I checked about a year after and the stock was nearly at 1000.

That's a little too optimistic. These days, you have an infiltrated patent office, and most people are some degree of evil. As such, even with a genius idea and plan, it is almost guaranteed the idea will be stolen or otherwise sabotaged. Further, in most businesses, you must partner with the state just in order to do business, which then makes you beholden to the system. Further, you need marketing funds to promote new ideas. Not only that, but by the time the culture catches up with a new idea, there are plenty of well funded entrepreneurs trying it (it is not about being first to market, it is about being first to a receptive market).
I have encountered every one one of these.

What section?

Nope. Intuition is terrible at economics for most people. This is like the insane idea that markets naturally come to perfect competition.

Virtually all forms of charity have some degree of self benefit, even if that is just mental in the form of "that makes me feel nice" or "I am a good person".

More often than not, charity causes bad/evil outcomes. I had a video on this, but it doesn't seem to have copied over to bitchute from the youtube channel I deleted. Perhaps I'll make a book out of all those videos.
Just from my own experience, in today's society, if you raise someone out of poverty, that person, more likely than not, will just become a scoundrel middle class member. You have to be very careful where you give charity. For instance, in 2007(?) I gave Ron Paul $550, who subsequently spent some million on a TV commercial (bad charity), whereas, in 2016, I gave some amount of money to Judicial Watch, who played a substantial role in outing the corruption of the Clintons and the FBI, which helped Trump get elected (good charity). In the latter case, I knew that would happen, in the former case, I had given the charity without knowing how the money would be used.

I've had an analogy for a while : doing charity in hell is counterproductive (you just benefit little demons).

If I wanted a position that served me, I already know what those positions are. It really is amazing how profitable being uncaring and smart is. And, the lack of the success of my various charitable projects (there have been many), reflecting bad traits of modern people consequent to modern societies, just pushes me more towards positions that serve me.

Any way, if i find the time to put up Ordaism and Society Of Order again, I'll post a thread on it. But, absent people who want to actively engage in the effort, it's pretty pointless for me. And like I said, this stuff is bad for my health. Sitting here and typing this, I'm getting inflammation and atrophy. And that is not consequent to just the sitting and typing.
This deserves a longer reply and I don’t have time now - will circle back later tonight.