The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

grithin

I can’t detect much of depopulation in the so called third world countries / global south as of now

Depopulation is difficult and expensive. Think of how hard it would be to prevent some poor people in India from breeding. Even if you tried to kill them, people adapt. If you cut off food supply to some area, people would learn from that and adapt, and possibly rebel. From what I've seen in India, a one child policy would not work as well as it did in China.

With the main goal being power, it would make sense not to try to depopulate until it could be successfully done. And, there are a number of considerations on that:
1. if you look at some place like Africa, the food aid prevents the rise of local farmers. I expect this allows limiting population growth. Provide just enough food to prevent farmers from being able to be financially viable, but not enough food to feed everyone. The point here is, depopulation efforts are not usually going to be apparent.
2. the way to sweepingly decrease population would require a very large amount of control. Control all the farms, the resource distribution, such that if you shut these things down, people wouldn't have other options. But even that doesn't make a lot of sense from a power perspective unless you have set up government food aid to save all the selected people you want.
3. perhaps one of the most amusing ways for population control is to make everyone infertile without some sort of medical intervention. I forget the B sci fi movie, but there was a movie where everyone needed to get licenses to have children, and failing to get a license resulted in jail (in some off world penal colony). And, as presented in the movie, the problem is people still have kids against the law. If they couldn't have kids, that would be easier to manage. And, there's a lot of info about fertility rates dropping.

But, even with all that, depopulation appears to be a side item. The main goal has always been accumulation of power/control. Even if the vax is in part a depopulation ploy through decrease in fertility, it is very much also, and more evidently so, a control and profit ploy.

HumanLife

I forget the B sci fi movie, but there was a movie where everyone needed to get licenses to have children, and failing to get a license resulted in jail (in some off world penal colony). And, as presented in the movie, the problem is people still have kids against the law. If they couldn't have kids, that would be easier to manage. And, there's a lot of info about fertility rates dropping.
Was it Starship Troopers? There was a one-off line in that though, with no focus.

grithin

but political elites and some billionaires who don't care about profits anymore probably could care less about the masses
It's not about not caring about profits. You have to consider the meaning of profit, and that there are time considerations. A company will sell at a loss for a long time in order to kill off competition if that is possible. In this case, the profit for perhaps even a year will be red, but, the hope is, in the long term, you gain a monopoly and get long term profit. This can be seen with something like Amazon. In a way, the control of human civilization, where governments work in concert with corporations, is about long term profit.

Lollipop2

That was great ?. I hope people stick it out with this interview. Alison has really cut through these issues.

Towards the end, she says people just think crypto. But it is really an unaccountable AI running the divorce from man. It is really a global Your Access To This Website Has Been Blocked model.
What starts out as good. Uber, for example. Gets hijacked by the empire.
I used fiverr before I learned SketchUp for some renderings.
So in the 4IR, you: 1) work for a billionaire as a cog in the empire; 2) be part of fiverr slave trade brokered by facebook Pimp for Diem chits; 3) or fall into UBI lab rat status.
That's the new normal game of life. All options are a carrot on a stick limited life.
How convenient it was for them to push gender equality to reinforce the horizontal tyranny.

Goodbye to all that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2UhRfhoHTI

Right?!?! It is a dangerous slippery slope - gig economy could be amazing and a place for autonomy but they will corrupt it for evil.

Lollipop2

Thanks for this @Lollipop2. I so naively brought children into this world believing that their future was wide open and now I'm fighting to make sure it stays that way. So many people in tech, in particular AI think they are changing the world for the better when all I see is enslavement for 99% of the world.
@Rick K it is heartbreaking to read your post. As a parent who is awake to it all it must be worrisome for you as to what future your children will have. I would certainly not want to have children now at least before the final outcome of this battle between “good” and “evil”. I ultimately think this will all fail as the consciousness of the planet will not allow this de human agenda. I am not sure the timeline on it all falling down but I would say ten years maybe? Anyway for the meantime protect your children as best you can and who knows perhaps they will actually be able to help earth build a new world.

grithin

I know these investigative bloggers can be long-winded. But this latest from Mark Kulasc is chock full.
Recommended.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6_ojXM993E

This level of detail should give you an idea of why a wiki for the purpose of documentation is necessary. Unfortunately, since trying to get people to contribute to one since about 2008ish, I've found no success in the effort.

Drareg

Not only depopulation but full on slavery. Alison McDowell is someone this forum has not been discussing and we need to be discussing this: human capital investing, social impact investing...this interview with the Ice Age Farmer is good:

@Rick K @Nemo @Pina @Drareg @Regina @LucyL @meatbag @tankasnowgod @J.R.K @charlie @Giraffe @Birdie
We have her mentioned on here, Peat spoke about her in an interview last year, Corey Morningstar is also worth reading, the genuine left exist, they are not been amplified, they see the left has been hijacked by the ruling class and turned into wokism, the wokists are being led to fascism under the guise of it being anti fascist.

Lollipop2

We have her mentioned on here, Peat spoke about her in an interview last year, Corey Morningstar is also worth reading, the genuine left exist, they are not been amplified, they see the left has been hijacked by the ruling class and turned into wokism, the wokists are being led to fascism under the guise of it being anti fascist.
You are right, she has been mentioned, but not thoroughly dissected. Actually it was a post from you that got me looking at her :): I bet 80 percent or more of people on here have not heard about her OR really dug in. I am simply circling back around to give due attention. What is simply stunning about her is the connections she has made. I haven’t seen anyone make these deep connections quite like her.

Cool I will look up Corey Morningstar. Thank you for the suggestion. Funny in this interview she said she is more interested in the libertarians these days. She thinks we need out of govt lol and they will help retain our constitutional rights. That is intelligence right there - willing to shift towards truth.

Drareg

You are right, she has been mentioned, but not thoroughly dissected. Actually it was a post from you that got me looking at her :): I bet 80 percent or more of people on here have not heard about her OR really dug in. I am simply circling back around to give due attention. What is simply stunning about her is the connections she has made. I haven’t seen anyone make these deep connections quite like her.

Cool I will look up Corey Morningstar. Thank you for the suggestion. Funny in this interview she said she is more interested in the libertarians these days. She thinks we need out of govt lol and they will help retain our constitutional rights. That is intelligence right there - willing to shift towards truth.
That’s interesting if she has shifted to libertarian, the left are saturated with mental illness, the fact aspects of the left attract the mentally incoherent tells us something IMO, of course this is the fake left, wokists.

Giraffe

But here is the issue: I can’t detect much of depopulation in the so called third world countries / global south as of now. On the contrary. The birth and fertility rates in most African, South American and Middle East countries are exploding.
Depopulation is going on in the old Western industrialized nations and Japan though. Also China slowly begins.

What’s very striking: large part of the 3rd world aren’t vaccinated yet while industrialized countries are 70-80% on their way.

I searched for some data to put things into perspective. It's quite incomplete still, but I am sharing some thoughts and what information I could find in the amount of time I was willing to invest.

According to Our World in Data Israel is leading in terms of the share of the population which is at least partly vaccinated (~ 65%). While the number in India is much smaller (close to 10%), in total numbers India (152,3 million) has vaccinated more people than Israel (5,44 million). In total numbers India is only second to the United States. (Data for China are not available.)

The vaccination rate in Africa seems low compared to that in Western countries. Of the countries for which we have data only Morocco has a two-digits number (13.2 % fully vaccinated). Is this a strong argument against the theory that the covid vaccines might serve a depopulation agenda? I think, it's not.

The covid-vaccines haven't been approved yet for children. India's population (1,380 Million) is as large as that of all African countries (1,340 million) combined. The median age in Africa is 20 years (source). This means that 50% of the African population is younger than 20. You get an idea how many are too young to receive the covid vaccine? While the African children (like those in India, Bangladesh etc.) can't get the covid vaccine at the moment, they are "blessed" with lots of other vaccines and vaccine trials. Plus the number of hungry children in those countries has increased thanks to the anti-covid measures.

I fear that a major food crisis could be in the making. There are reports from many parts of the world that food had to be destroyed: It could not be harvested. There is lack of capacities for processing it (meat processing plants) or lack of packaging (milk and cheese) or farmers don't harvest their crops because they can't sell it (restriction to local markets because of the lockdowns). Stuff can't be shipped because of lack of containers and pallets. There is a lack of spare parts for the tractors etc. on the horizon. The chip shortage will affect industrial agriculture too. -- I haven't even touched the food vs. fuel debate.

And, even more curious: while the west gets moderna and Pfizer mRNA and AZ/JJ vector the third world countries might get to a large extent inactivated dead-virion vaccines manufactured in India, China and Russia.

A problem with the mRNA vaccines is the need to deep freeze them. I also heard that the mRNA vaccines mustn't be shaken too much during transport. This could be is a hindrance infrastructure-wize in some areas.

For many countries a reason to resort to "traditional vaccines" also might have been that in the race for the precious Pfizer and Moderna vaccines they couldn't compete with big buyers like the US.

I haven't found much information what percentage of the administered doses are based on inactivated coronaviruses. Their share may be big is some small countries (by population) as in Hong Kong, but I don't think this is true for larger ones such as India.

India, 21 April: Covishield comprises over 90% of 12.76 crore COVID vaccines administered so far
Covishield, from the Oxford/AstraZeneca stable, comprises over 90% of the 12.76 crore COVID-19 vaccines administered across the country so far, according to government data on Wednesday.

Latin America's two most populous countries (Brazil and Mexico) have mainly bought Pfizer and AstraZeneca. Peru, Chile and Argentina have large contracts with Sinopharm and Sinovac, but I don't know what has been administered so far.

Timeline: Tracking Latin America's Road to Vaccination

Last edited:

OccamzRazer

If the vaccines were the depopulation tool, wouldn't the remainder of humanity be the opposite of what you described?
Very good point...been wondering about this a lot recently.

If the vaccines were the tool, then it's almost like they're selecting for the wrong qualities.

Missenger

If the vaccines were the tool, then it's almost like they're selecting for the wrong qualities.
It's another western destruction tool. Do you actually think the merchants consider Africa to be a threat to corruption?

OccamzRazer

It's another western destruction tool. Do you actually think the merchants consider Africa to be a threat to corruption?
Fair enough. What I think Jamies33 and I mean is this:

If the vax is indeed going to be causing widespread death in the long run, then a greater proportion of free-thinkers and 'science' skeptics will be left.

And that doesn't seem very helpful...

Missenger

Fair enough. What I think Jamies33 and I mean is this:

If the vax is indeed going to be causing widespread death in the long run, then a greater proportion of free-thinkers and 'science' skeptics will be left.

And that doesn't seem very helpful...
China may want some serfs to stay around for the grain farms for their pigs and cows while they force westerners to eat bugs.

TheSir

I don't think any sensible person would be against depopulation. The only moral debate is over the means by which this should be achieved.

Why would they want to select for sheepishness, stupidity and so on? Those kind of people offer zero value to mankind. Independence, autonomy, creativity, intelligence... those are the kind of qualities the elite would want to select for. The elite is interested in elevating the mankind.

PolishSun

It also can be that new elites can appear from a big mass of people, it is easier to control a small group. That is if we would think that they are coward paranoids.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals