The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

Missenger

Blame the Chinese; a chance for the neocons to start their war?
That's what it's been looking like after Rand Paul re-mentioned Wuhan with the Wuhan-Fauci connection , like they were prepping up for it either way.

grithin

Printable book might be the way. Using LuLu that will print on demand. Keeping your book on a website will encourage that behavior. What you publish on a website ends up being your gift to humanity. Keep the best ideas and such on a printable, downloadable paid for pdf.

Not sure that will happen but, hey you never know? Only put up your website if you want to and feel it is right for you - definitely don’t predicate it on me wanting to learn more. Sounds like you sort of moved on. I get it.

Paywall would prevent people from reading it. My interest was primarily towards finding people who had as big of an interest as me in the philosophy of society, fighting the corrupt system in an intelligent manner, and designing religion and society. But, I didn't find anyone. If a project doesn't have a profit potential or a superficial charitable purpose, virtually no one is interested. Not only that, but the people you can pay towards the effort are very low quality (skilled intelligent people are occupied with conventional careers).

Perhaps circumstances will draw more people to the topic.

But, perhaps most importantly, I found being nice is terrible for my health. It's like an addictive drug that makes me feel bad and causes misfortune. "no good deed goes unpunished". And, unfortunately, I don't see probable scenarios where I can be not-nice and still finish Ordaism. A bit of a tragedy b/c, from what I've found, the occurrence of people that can improve on these sorts of systems is extraordinarily rare, and without improvement on these systems, I expect humanity will cycle from modern tech to stone age endlessly (consequent to the devastation that eventually emerges from what becomes unstable high tech corrupted cartels). And that is what has made me linger a bit.

But, actually, thinking about it now, it would be quite fitting and amusing to stop here.

Lollipop2

Paywall would prevent people from reading it. My interest was primarily towards finding people who had as big of an interest as me in the philosophy of society, fighting the corrupt system in an intelligent manner, and designing religion and society. But, I didn't find anyone. If a project doesn't have a profit potential or a superficial charitable purpose, virtually no one is interested. Not only that, but the people you can pay towards the effort are very low quality (skilled intelligent people are occupied with conventional careers).
I wonder if timing was the problem. Perhaps in 2012 no one saw or cared. With what has transpired in 2020, it might be different. More people might have woken up to the need and be interested.

Your interest certainly lines up with our current need. And what a noble pursuit you have created. Darn. I wonder how many other important projects end up discontinued because their visionaries get frustrated and quit.

But, perhaps most importantly, I found being nice is terrible for my health. It's like an addictive drug that makes me feel bad and causes misfortune. "no good deed goes unpunished". And, unfortunately, I don't see probable scenarios where I can be not-nice and still finish Ordaism. A bit of a tragedy b/c, from what I've found, the occurrence of people that can improve on these sorts of systems is extraordinarily rare, and without improvement on these systems, I expect humanity will cycle from modern tech to stone age endlessly (consequent to the devastation that eventually emerges from what becomes unstable high tech corrupted cartels). And that is what has made me linger a bit.

Interesting perspective that being nice hurts you physically so much. I assume being nice has a whole other meaning for you than for others. Is it affecting your metabolic state?

“No good deed goes unpunished” Honestly I think everyone has experienced this; I certainly have. For me in the end, it is more about doing what is best in the situation without caring for the result because knowing it was the best and most appropriate is enough. When I lay down at night, no one is there but me and I have to live with my thoughts and actions and behaviors.

Nemo

I mentioned above the Wednesday assassination of a full-colonel military doctor who was involved in our troops' attendance at the Wuhan military games in October 2019. The military sent our people to the games despite reportedly knowing about the Wuhan bioweapon lab leak.

The good doctor supposedly failed to test the troops upon their return to the U.S., thereby releasing Covid-19 upon us all.

China has maintained that we released the virus from Ft. Detrick and deliberately sent it to Wuhan with our people attending those games.

View: https://twitter.com/Don_Alexander/status/1398150075558289409

Anybody else think the good doctor knew exactly what was released July 11?

George Webb says the doctor administered a vaccine to the troops for the bioweapon before they headed off to the games.

I've already mentioned my military friend said the Pfizer vax was developed at Ft. Detrick alongside the bioweapon.

It's not the China virus. It's the Maryland virus.

View: https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1/status/1398252462641922048

Ft. Detrick is where ClA scientist Frank Olson worked on bioweapons (including aerosolized anthrax) before he was assassinated by the ClA for expressing moral qualms about the work after they dosed him with LSD without telling him.

Last edited:

Nemo

I mentioned above the Wednesday assassination of a full-colonel military doctor who was involved in our troops' attendance at the Wuhan military games in October 2019. The military sent our people to the games despite reportedly knowing about the Wuhan bioweapon lab leak.

I believe it was Moderna that patented SM-102 right after this July Ft. Detrick leak.

Then Trump held an emergency national security "flu vaccine" pow-wow with vax makers and issued an Executive Order in September 2019 to develop a "flu vaccine" for national security.

Nemo

This is hilarious:

"Arch Deep State fixer and cover-upper, Philip Zelikow [ClA], former Executive Director of the 9/11 Commission [ClA] will be chairing the COVID Commission Planning Group [ClA], according to the University of Virginia [ClA], whose Miller Center for Public Affairs [ClA] will serve as the group’s base to “Help America and the world learn from this pandemic and safeguard against future threats.”

It would be nice if they would just learn basic safety procedures for dealing with their bioweapons. But it's heartwarming to see the ClA and military working together on the cover-up.

We have unity in America at last!

Link for squares:

gaze

i just made this thread, not realizing the discussion in this thread had evolved on the same topic. i would have just posted here if i knew

Nemo

i just made this thread, not realizing the discussion in this thread had evolved on the same topic. i would have just posted here if i knew

Yes, China is innocent. I'll make one more post here and then move to your thread, Gaze. Good find.

Nemo

This is hilarious:

"Arch Deep State fixer and cover-upper, Philip Zelikow [ClA], former Executive Director of the 9/11 Commission [ClA] will be chairing the COVID Commission Planning Group [ClA], according to the University of Virginia [ClA], whose Miller Center for Public Affairs [ClA] will serve as the group’s base to “Help America and the world learn from this pandemic and safeguard against future threats.”

Genealogy time. Jeff Bezos' grandfather, Lawrence Preston Gise, was a DARPA/Pentagon darling.

Attachments

• 1-bezos-dad.jpg
    1-bezos-dad.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 9

Drareg

I didn't read Q because I didn't understand the codes. But a lot of military people followed Q, said Q was real, and, in fact, named Q as Ezra Cohen Watnick.

General Paul Vallely said Q was a group of military intelligence contractors in Virginia informally called the Army of Northern Virginia. I know this group exists because a Trump WH aide told me it existed long before General Paul Vallely publicly stated this.

As I said, Colonel Jeffrey Prather said Q was a military intelligence group headed by Ezra Cohen Watnick. It was essentially a psyop to maintain morale of Americans under constant attack from crooks in the government and lying, attacking, ClA-controlled media.

Every active-duty and retired military person I know followed Q.

It's always upper middle class people who automatically believed the media and disdained Q. I think the price you have to pay for a license for an upper middle class income, and acceptance among other brainwashed upper middle class people, is way too high. Perhaps the death shot is waking some of these people up.

One thing is for sure. The "Q" message, as I understand it through others, is exactly what lots of other respected military people were willing to go on the record and say.

I also like anonymous message boards. I like the absolute freedom to say anything. I like the free-for-all. You get a lot of valuable insights and information from people when they aren't constantly worried about looking foolish and just say what they know or what's on their minds.
Your right it was real but a psyop by many former military members with connection to Israel.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=3CTkrQAFplA&feature=emb_title

Drareg

It's a lot of factors. A lot of my discourse is occupied with what not to mention so as not to obscure with detail. The forces that are acting on a single atom are indescribably complex, and such is the case with most things.

Partly. When you have a faster cpu, you can get jobs done faster. If you look at how long it used to take to render low resolution videos versus how long it takes with new cpus, for instance. When you combine a faster cpu with a focus on the topic, particularly early in life when someone is not shackled with paradigms, you can get accurate assessments of the system. This just tends to tell me that your husband as a high IQ and was put in a position where he desired to understand the system.

I'll see about putting up parts of the website again, on the website, when I find time, and I'll let you know. In the mean time, perhaps read Morals And Dogma, and review The Holy Royal Arch rite. Freemasons get a lot right but have inherent flaws that have allowed the current level of societal malignancy.

Now imagine a countless number of these things all interacting with each other and at different stages. A key part to understanding the pattern is not only is the entropy necessary, but the interaction between structures is also necessary.

Yeah, I wrote a book about this back in 2012 in response to occupy wallst. I might revise it and present it on the Society Of Order website (formerly societyoforder.com Society of Order – Society Evolved (an adjunct to Ordaism)), but I find that without a brand (in 2012 I did not attempt to brand the ideas), people tend to take parts of my ideas and represent them as their ideas, resulting in my effort getting no traction. It's not even a matter of malice. I've watched people take my ideas and eventually think they came up with them themselves.

I'll make you a deal. Collect a group of people, perhaps a dozen or so, that are interested and capable of considering and discussing societal and religious systems, and will devote some time to doing so, and I'll see about putting up some websites sooner rather than later. As a benchmark, Nemo would not be qualified whereas LeeLemonoil would be.
Related to the link society of order-
Is this not something similar to what the UN constitution is pushing for? This is what the globalist/cosmopolitan ruling class desire, a sort of sovereign individual, they want to replace nation states constitutions with a human rights based UN global constitution and then open boarders.
This will all be digital, geo fencing etc

Regina

Genealogy time. Jeff Bezos' grandfather, Lawrence Preston Gise, was a DARPA/Pentagon darling.
I've been followiing George Webb and friends since this started. It's a good group of bloodhounds. George drops things when new information becomes available. Sometimes, I'll email him something from our forum, saying "I think that's not quite right...." He is always thankful and posts the correction. I can't always translate the technical scientific stuff -- such as this nano-ferritin "vaccine" and magents, etc..., but I send it along.

grithin

I wonder if timing was the problem.
2012 was occupy wallst. There was a similar rise in people understanding the current system was problematic.

More people might have woken up to the need and be interested.
There was a diagram I put on my constitutional site that explained the particular unique circumstances that resulted in the US and why they likely won't happen again. Here, I'll grab a screencap from my archive
never_again_usconst.png

It seems the archive caught a smaller version of the diagram. Here's the diagram:
realm_of_care.png

Sure, COVID can be seen as a super outside problem, but, alas, we do not have a group of people who studied the philosophy of society at the head of creating a new government. So, even if there are a lot of people who are now considering society, they don't have the background for useful consideration nor do they have the position to do anything.

The niceness thing is bit is hard to explain. It is a mixture of a lot of things I don't care to go into at present. And what I mean by nice is mostly being charitable (like with time, knowledge, or finances), but also includes things of almost no charitable cost, like handing a utensil to someone who dropped it and is out of reach whereas I am in reach. I amuse myself with the idea that if there is one supernatural force, it is the force that punishes me, almost in a guaranteed fashion, for these acts of niceness/kindness.

Last edited:

grithin

Is this not something similar to what the UN constitution is pushing for? This is what the globalist/cosmopolitan ruling class desire, a sort of sovereign individual, they want to replace nation states constitutions with a human rights based UN global constitution and then open boarders.
Not even close

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals