The Joe Rogan Experience - Dr. Robert Malone, MD

baudoman

We're screwed. Hahaha

Seriously, Alberta, SK and Manitoba have already said no to the idea of mandatory vaccinations. Maybe there's a little hope?

I'm sure Legault and Dube will try it within a few weeks/months, but there was a pretty huge protest in Montreal today, there will be huge pushback if it came down to mandatory vax in Quebec.

Requiring a 3rd dose to keep the vax pass valid is already a pretty big shock to many people. Worst case scenario I'd leave temporarily to another province, but I don't think it will come to that.
RE: QC Mandatory vaxx - Wow, first I'm hearing of this.. any links to articles on that?

Thanks.

baudoman

I took the jab for the same reasons but I will not take again since more information such as Graphine Oxide has become a known contaminant. There is evidence that these remediie help 1) remove graphine oxide and 2) prevent/treat Covid. There are several formulations but this is the one I use. It is an antiviral concoction and have not had any viral disease including Covid since I have been on this for over 2 years now. The compounds act synergistic ally.
1. Quercetin 250mg po bid for prophylaxis and 500mg bid for treatment (must take with food) (Thank you Dr Harvey Risch, Yale)
2. Zinc 50mg po daily
3..Vit D 2,000-5,000 units daily
4 . Vit C 500mg daily
5. NAC 600mg daily
Although small we have had some success in the hospital with this however, the docs are reluctant to use anything but Remdesivir (which does not work) bc of CDC recommendations for Covid. It is a politica world and some politicians will ditch their ethics for the proverbial buck. These concoctions are the way to beat this virus but we don't see it mentioned....odd? No.
Not only is something like Vitamin D ignored, but it is blatantly put as something to be avoided! Look at the protocol they use to treat people (especially the right-side where they tell you what to avoid):

L

Lord Cola

Go and find out then post
If I were thinking about posting a tweet like this I would want to check if there are other sources before posting. What is the source for this tweet?

Maybe some insider leaked secret info to this specific twitter user, but it seems like a joke on the Streisand effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peatness

If I were thinking about posting a tweet like this I would want to check if there are other sources before posting. What is the source for this tweet?

Maybe some insider leaked secret info to this specific twitter user, but it seems like a joke on the Streisand effect.
Go ahead and post your fact checked evidence.

L

Lord Cola

Go ahead and post your fact checked evidence.
Censoring yourself from spotify is a political statement. Has she stated that she is leaving spotify? If you are asserting that someone did something, you are the one who needs to provide sound evidence.

P

Peatness

She hasn't said anything about this as far as the internet shows. Time has revealed no evidence. Anyway I'm not derailing this thread further.
You made a good point and it has been noted.

L

Lord Cola

This is what was discussed about the watering-down of the forum, the place is as full of misinformation as any other place now.
I understand it's difficult to keep track of what is fake since there is so much information coming out lately. I appreciate Pina's efforts posting relevant things I might not see elsewhere.

YourUniverse

I understand it's difficult to keep track of what is fake since there is so much information coming out lately. I appreciate Pina's efforts posting relevant things I might not see elsewhere.
My only thought could be its satire on the Streisand effect. I know I had to google this to make sense of it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals