PART 2: Dr. Robert Malone on Ivermectin, Escape Mutants, and the Faulty Logic of Vaccine Mandates

P

Peatness

Spartacus gives the details on how PUFA - easily oxidized fat - in the body can lead to bad disease outcomes.

"The end-stage of COVID-19 is severe lipid peroxidation, where fats in the body start to “rust” due to damage by oxidative stress. This drives autoimmunity. Oxidized lipids appear as foreign objects to the immune system, which recognizes and forms antibodies against OSEs, or oxidation-specific epitopes. Also, oxidized lipids feed directly into pattern recognition receptors, triggering even more inflammation and summoning even more cells of the innate immune system that release even more destructive enzymes."
This is probably why vitamin E is so helfpul for covid

Birdie

Spartacus gives the details on how PUFA - easily oxidized fat - in the body can lead to bad disease outcomes.

"The end-stage of COVID-19 is severe lipid peroxidation, where fats in the body start to “rust” due to damage by oxidative stress. This drives autoimmunity. Oxidized lipids appear as foreign objects to the immune system, which recognizes and forms antibodies against OSEs, or oxidation-specific epitopes. Also, oxidized lipids feed directly into pattern recognition receptors, triggering even more inflammation and summoning even more cells of the innate immune system that release even more destructive enzymes."
+

Birdie

This is probably why vitamin E is so helfpul for covid

Yes. We've started vitamin E again even though I was hesitant because of the quality problems. How else could you get enough.
Remdesivir as far as I know is related to kidney problems.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

Yes. We've started vitamin E again even though I was hesitant because of the quality problems. How else could you get enough.
Remdesivir and kidney problems.
I think its difficult without supplements. I use tocovit and whole E

Hugh Johnson

He is definitely not good. Do you have the original video because you too be butseem to have taken this one down. However this interview helped me stop a couple of parent forcevaxx kids link:
View: https://video.foxnews.com/v/6260751069001

How is he not good? He supports the right to choose, and he supports research on the topic. IMO that is what matters.

Birdie

I used to use unique E but I trust idealabs sources of E more
Yeah. I can't use them but agree they are better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals