PART 2: Dr. Robert Malone on Ivermectin, Escape Mutants, and the Faulty Logic of Vaccine Mandates

Regina

He is definitely not good. Do you have the original video because you too be butseem to have taken this one down. However this interview helped me stop a couple of parent forcevaxx kids link:
View: https://video.foxnews.com/v/6260751069001

That's good it had that affect. Because they aren't gonna believe anything unless it comes from an authority.
And Malone is the ultimate darpa bioweapon's expert privy to the whole shebang.
I think his controlled opposition serves multi-purpose.
It appears someone is doiong something and looking into the problems.
Operation Trust. He's gaining everyone's trust to prime us for the universal vaccine.
He litters twitter with the problem of "single antigen" vaccines. He tries to sound like he's an earnest scientiist hashing out the right things.
Eventually, he'll say he trusts the universal vaccine.

LoryEl

That's good it had that affect. Because they aren't gonna believe anything unless it comes from an authority.
And Malone is the ultimate darpa bioweapon's expert privy to the whole shebang.
I think his controlled opposition serves multi-purpose.
It appears someone is doiong something and looking into the problems.
Operation Trust. He's gaining everyone's trust to prime us for the universal vaccine.
He litters twitter with the problem of "single antigen" vaccines. He tries to sound like he's an earnest scientiist hashing out the right things.
I thought so too but still usefully to get at least a few kids safe for now:(

Regina

I thought so too but still usefully to get at least a few kids safe for now:(
Every time I hear Malone's voice, I get startled. He sounds exactly like a neighbor on my street. This neighbor is the most passive-agressive, virtue-signaling sociopath. He is constantly "tuckpointing" his image and doo-doo testing it on people. He literally sets up scenarios to see if he can destroy someone and then smirks about how his stellar character will impress any judge. He has the identical disingenuous inflections, mannerisms and accent.
This whole pandemic has shown how most people have no inner creepo detectioon radars. They just let some "scientist" with a badge tell them anything. No discernment on the difference to say Malone and Michael Yeadon.

Birdie

I'm not watching the Tucker interview because I have a strong repulsion. If you watched it, what was Tucker's reaction to him. Was he super lovey toward Malone or not?

LucyL

I've also heard this in what he doesn't say. One thing about Malone was he did take the vaccine - I heard his interview with the Ivermectin guy, but i didn't buy his ignorance excuse. Didn't make sense.

Birdie

I've also heard this in what he doesn't say. One thing about Malone was he did take the vaccine - I heard his interview with the Ivermectin guy, but i didn't buy his ignorance excuse. Didn't make sense.
Yes.
Am reading the sickening zero hedge Spartacus article.

Hello,

My name is Spartacus, and I’ve had enough.

We have been forced to watch America and the Free World spin into inexorable decline due to a biowarfare attack. We, along with countless others, have been victimized and gaslit by propaganda and psychological warfare operations being conducted by an unelected, unaccountable Elite against the American people and our allies.

Our mental and physical health have suffered immensely over the course of the past year and a half. We have felt the sting of isolation, lockdown, masking, quarantines, and other completely nonsensical acts of healthcare theater that have done absolutely nothing to protect the health or wellbeing of the public from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

Now, we are watching the medical establishment inject literal poison into millions of our fellow Americans without so much as a fight.

We have been told that we will be fired and denied our livelihoods if we refuse to vaccinate. This was the last straw.

We have spent thousands of hours analyzing leaked footage from Wuhan, scientific papers from primary sources, as well as the paper trails left by the medical establishment.

What we have discovered would shock anyone to their core.

First, we will summarize our findings, and then, we will explain them in detail. References will be placed at the end.

Birdie

The Spartacus letter is very long. I just ran into this which you all might appreciate:

"The sequence given as the closest relative to SARS-CoV-2, RaTG13, is not a real virus. It is a forgery. It was made by entering a gene sequence by hand into a database, to create a cover story for the existence of SARS-CoV-2, which is very likely a gain-of-function chimera produced at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and was either leaked by accident or intentionally released.

The animal reservoir of SARS-CoV-2 has never been found.

This is not a conspiracy “theory”. It is an actual criminal conspiracy,

P

Peatness

Yes.
Am reading the sickening zero hedge Spartacus article.

Hello,

My name is Spartacus, and I’ve had enough.

We have been forced to watch America and the Free World spin into inexorable decline due to a biowarfare attack. We, along with countless others, have been victimized and gaslit by propaganda and psychological warfare operations being conducted by an unelected, unaccountable Elite against the American people and our allies.

Our mental and physical health have suffered immensely over the course of the past year and a half. We have felt the sting of isolation, lockdown, masking, quarantines, and other completely nonsensical acts of healthcare theater that have done absolutely nothing to protect the health or wellbeing of the public from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

Now, we are watching the medical establishment inject literal poison into millions of our fellow Americans without so much as a fight.

We have been told that we will be fired and denied our livelihoods if we refuse to vaccinate. This was the last straw.

We have spent thousands of hours analyzing leaked footage from Wuhan, scientific papers from primary sources, as well as the paper trails left by the medical establishment.

What we have discovered would shock anyone to their core.

First, we will summarize our findings, and then, we will explain them in detail. References will be placed at the end.
There is a strange pop up when I tried to download the pdf of the article, I aborted, could be a bug

Birdie

Looks like the pdf was deleted.

Birdie

Here's a comment from The Automatic Earth

September 26, 2021 at 9:28 pm#88218
Veracious Poet
Participant
Damn you to hell. You will not destroy America and the Free World, and you will not have your New World Order.
Perhaps TPTB may shall fall short of a “New World Order”, likely even, but We the Sheeple have already performed 1/2 the work & they’ve done a bang-up job finishing the implosion…
We will make certain of that.
Who is this “We” you speak of? In my 60+ years experience I’ve only encountered mercenaries, morons & a few ill-prepared martyrs.
Long ago the United Sheeple of ‘Merka surrendered their Natural rights for a chicken-in-every-pot ~ Without FULL restoration of the Democractic Republic under Natural Law it is IMPOSSIBLE to right the USS Ship of Fools…
COVID-19 = WWIII ~ The masses will NOT be rallied to meet the threat, the “citizenry” is too busy pleasuring their “inner child”, HELL 90% of the current generation wouldn’t make it two paragraphs into Spartacus’ treatise before they pick their “smart” phones back up.
And this thread will become dead & gone when the next post is loaded to the site.
EOT

Doc Sandoz

Spartacus gives the details on how PUFA - easily oxidized fat - in the body can lead to bad disease outcomes.

"The end-stage of COVID-19 is severe lipid peroxidation, where fats in the body start to “rust” due to damage by oxidative stress. This drives autoimmunity. Oxidized lipids appear as foreign objects to the immune system, which recognizes and forms antibodies against OSEs, or oxidation-specific epitopes. Also, oxidized lipids feed directly into pattern recognition receptors, triggering even more inflammation and summoning even more cells of the innate immune system that release even more destructive enzymes."