The Joe Rogan Experience - Dr. Robert Malone, MD

Drareg

These Rogan clips are not new, they are going around for years.
The thing is will he get canceled, many suspect he is part of the establishment, he could be a side show spectacle to keep us focused on what they are doing at the top, we'll see.
They tried canceling Jimmy Carr this week also, these clowns wont cancel Justin Trudeau for numerous black face pictures he's done, the ruling class look like total clowns, the stories around Sephardic jews running sugar plantations along with Monsanto being a planation runner also owned by sephardic jews is gaining traction online again, Monsanto wont get canceled I bet, the hilarity of it all, people are starting to see who the ruling class shills are in media now, they are totally exposed.

It could be amazon want Spotify to go down so they can entry into the streaming music market, there was a reddit thread tying Bezos into the likes of citadel for shorting companies, they would pump bad news and scandal about them, they would then short them to oblivion and buy up the company for a pittance.

Z

Zsazsa

I thought there was a Rogan podcast with Glenn Greenwald in January, does anyone know about it?

baudoman

This is what was discussed about the watering-down of the forum, the place is as full of misinformation as any other place now.
I appreciate the 'curation' or aggregation of posts/info provided by people like @Pina.

In this mess of a world right now, MSM/legacy media is no longer a legitimate source of news and now anything goes - it's up to us to absorb it all and use whatever resources we have to decipher and make appropriate conclusions.

Drareg

The media are finished, they can only maintain rule by authoritarianism at this point, it looks an Ukrainian invasion or China will be used as a war pretext, this will justify clampdowns domestically.

YourUniverse

I appreciate the 'curation' or aggregation of posts/info provided by people like @Pina.

In this mess of a world right now, MSM/legacy media is no longer a legitimate source of news and now anything goes - it's up to us to absorb it all and use whatever resources we have to decipher and make appropriate conclusions.
Im glad to hear, and welcome to the forum!

baudoman

I thought there was a Rogan podcast with Glenn Greenwald in January, does anyone know about it?
I know of this one in 2020 (the original open.spotify.com link doesn't work, not sure if that's because they took it down?). Did you mean one in 2022? #1556 - Glenn Greenwald

Z

Zsazsa

I know of this one in 2020 (the original open.spotify.com link doesn't work, not sure if that's because they took it down?). Did you mean one in 2022? #1556 - Glenn Greenwald
Yup, back in December 2021 when I was waiting for the Malone episode to come out, I saw a list of "coming next" and Greenwald was scheduled for Jan 2022.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals