The Joe Rogan Experience - Dr. Robert Malone, MD

Perry Staltic

I wonder why he randomly decided to take Famotidine so early in the pandemic. @haidut

Wasn't random.

In February 2020, a study by Wu et al. [12], used computational methods to predict structures of proteins encoded by the SARS-CoV-2 genome in order to identify available drugs that may be repurposed to treat COVID-19. Famotidine was found to be a potential candidate that may inhibit 3chymotrypsin-like protease (3CLpro), a viral enzyme necessary for SARS-CoV-2 viral replication. Subsequently, several studies have reported on the use of famotidine in treating COVID-19 patients [1318]. Specifically, Freedberg et al. and Mather et al. [14, 15], found that in patients hospitalized with COVID-19, famotidine use was associated with a reduced risk of clinical deterioration leading to intubation or death; however, other observational studies did not find a reduced risk of mortality, intensive care unit admission, and/or intubation with the use of famotidine in patients with COVID-19

sun-maid

Wasn't random.

Is it use right now in hospital for covid-19 patient ?

Thanks for the posting - awesome interview/podcast!
(on to the next - Michael Yeadon)

Question:
Am I the only one a bit confused by the Dr. Malone explanation of why he took 2 doses of Moderna early 2021, after he got hammered by Covid in Feb 2020?
—> backstory at around 26:00
—> the main part at around 40:00-46:00

He said that he got jabbed in order to aleviate Long Covid, and because of international travel. He also said that the side effects were unknown at the time he took the vaccine (he have chronic hypertension, along with some other nasty lingering side effects).

What it doesn’t make sense to me ( or maybe I’m not comprehending his words well enough?!?) - he took Moderna on blind faith, without reviewing/checking how the vaccine lacked (long-term) crucial tests/trials.

What am I missing here?
(or even accomplished (nuff said) and open-minded person like him can get irrationally scared, like roughly 40-70+ % of the population).

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Steve

Does anyone know the exact credentials of Dr Malone? He says he invented mRNA vaccination as a technology, but I'm not sure I've seen anyone else say that he invented it. Every time I debate Covid with anyone they give me all of the "debunking" statements about every person I bring up. So just trying to get things straight so I can win the debate!
"I am an internationally recognized scientist/physician and the original inventor of mRNA vaccination as a technology, DNA vaccination, and multiple non-viral DNA and RNA/mRNA platform delivery technologies."

JohnHafterson

Does anyone know the exact credentials of Dr Malone? He says he invented mRNA vaccination as a technology, but I'm not sure I've seen anyone else say that he invented it. Every time I debate Covid with anyone they give me all of the "debunking" statements about every person I bring up. So just trying to get things straight so I can win the debate!
"I am an internationally recognized scientist/physician and the original inventor of mRNA vaccination as a technology, DNA vaccination, and multiple non-viral DNA and RNA/mRNA platform delivery technologies."
This guy ( CEO ) - generally a good Covid Twitter acct to follow - goes over Malone's history and mRNA work etc with links and backstory/processes.

It's a good read.

View: https://twitter.com/alexandrosM/status/1437626902114562058?t=VJbuKacYMz1yuKxVWnzW_A&s=19

Pablo Cruise

Thanks for the posting - awesome interview/podcast!
(on to the next - Michael Yeadon)

Question:
Am I the only one a bit confused by the Dr. Malone explanation of why he took 2 doses of Moderna early 2021, after he got hammered by Covid in Feb 2020?
—> backstory at around 26:00
—> the main part at around 40:00-46:00

He said that he got jabbed in order to aleviate Long Covid, and because of international travel. He also said that the side effects were unknown at the time he took the vaccine (he have chronic hypertension, along with some other nasty lingering side effects).

What it doesn’t make sense to me ( or maybe I’m not comprehending his words well enough?!?) - he took Moderna on blind faith, without reviewing/checking how the vaccine lacked (long-term) crucial tests/trials.

What am I missing here?
(or even accomplished (nuff said) and open-minded person like him can get irrationally scared, like roughly 40-70+ % of the population).

Thanks in advance!
I took the jab for the same reasons but I will not take again since more information such as Graphine Oxide has become a known contaminant. There is evidence that these remediie help 1) remove graphine oxide and 2) prevent/treat Covid. There are several formulations but this is the one I use. It is an antiviral concoction and have not had any viral disease including Covid since I have been on this for over 2 years now. The compounds act synergistic ally.
1. Quercetin 250mg po bid for prophylaxis and 500mg bid for treatment (must take with food) (Thank you Dr Harvey Risch, Yale)
2. Zinc 50mg po daily
3..Vit D 2,000-5,000 units daily
4 . Vit C 500mg daily
5. NAC 600mg daily
Although small we have had some success in the hospital with this however, the docs are reluctant to use anything but Remdesivir (which does not work) bc of CDC recommendations for Covid. It is a politica world and some politicians will ditch their ethics for the proverbial buck. These concoctions are the way to beat this virus but we don't see it mentioned....odd? No.

Steve

I took the jab for the same reasons but I will not take again since more information such as Graphine Oxide has become a known contaminant. There is evidence that these remediie help 1) remove graphine oxide and 2) prevent/treat Covid. There are several formulations but this is the one I use. It is an antiviral concoction and have not had any viral disease including Covid since I have been on this for over 2 years now. The compounds act synergistic ally.
1. Quercetin 250mg po bid for prophylaxis and 500mg bid for treatment (must take with food) (Thank you Dr Harvey Risch, Yale)
2. Zinc 50mg po daily
3..Vit D 2,000-5,000 units daily
4 . Vit C 500mg daily
5. NAC 600mg daily
Although small we have had some success in the hospital with this however, the docs are reluctant to use anything but Remdesivir (which does not work) bc of CDC recommendations for Covid. It is a politica world and some politicians will ditch their ethics for the proverbial buck. These concoctions are the way to beat this virus but we don't see it mentioned....odd? No.
Thanks for the formulation breakdown. I don't like the idea of taking very many supplements on an ongoing basis.
Is there a proven formulation that can be taken as soon as you notice you are sick instead of taking it every day?

I do take Vitamin D every day, and when I get back from somewhere crowded I'll use Listerine and take aspirin and Vitamin E.
Not too sure if that is of any benefit, but I'm confused as to what to take.

Jasjeet

He's been pushing testing, and also working on a new vaccine, as is Geert vanden Bosche...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220101-220037_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20220101-220037_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 47
L

Lord Cola

He's been pushing testing, and also working on a new vaccine, as is Geert vanden Bosche...
McDowell does good work, probably one of the least distracted by the covid narrative among better-known non-MSM researchers. Partisan "influencers" like Posobiec have already latched onto this interview and placed it comfortably within the left-right structure to use it for exacerbating the political divide.

Grapelander

Malone talks about MASS PSYCHOSIS and references the work of Dr. Mattias Desmet:

The Mass Psychology of Totalitarianism

Mass Formation is the Reason for People Giving Up Liberty

4 conditions need to be present to create Mass-Formation

1) There needs to a lot of socially isolated people or people who experience a lack of social bond.
2) People who experience a lack of ‘sense making’. Unable to come to sensible conclusions.
3) There is a lot of Free-Floating Anxiety (FFA). Free-Floating because there’s nothing to connect their anxiety to. No focal point. Unable to identify what’s causing and so no way to deal with it.
4) There’s also a lot of Free-Floating Psychological-Discontent. People may experience their daily lives as lacking any purpose or meaning

Free-Floating Anxiety is the most painful psychological phenomena to experience and leads to panic attacks. In this state of unfocused anxiety the mind tries to connect it’s anxiety to something, an “Object of Anxiety”. The next piece of the puzzled is a strategy to deal with this Object of Anxiety.

So when these pre-conditions are highly present within a population and then the media provide a narrative which indicates a focal-point for this anxiety while at the same time describing a strategy to deal with this object of anxiety then all the anxiety connects to this object of anxiety.

If a large segment of people are willing to follow this strategy to deal with this object of anxiety no matter the cost, then in a second step people start a collective & heroic battle with this Object of Anxiety and in that way a new kind of social bond emerges & with that a new kind of “sense making” or purpose. Suddenly life is all directed towards battling this Object of Anxiety. This creates new sense of connectedness with others in the Mass-Formation.

This sudden and radical switch from the negative state of lack of social-connection to the opposite, a massive increase in social connection leads up to a mental intoxication.

Similar to hypnosis people in this hyper-focused state are narrowly focused. In hypnosis only the hypnotized are focused in this way. The hypnosis expert is not narrowly focused. In Mass-Formation leaders emerge which are even more narrowly focused than the followers.

When people experience this mental intoxication it no longer matters if the narrative is wrong or even blatantly false. What matters is that it leads up to this mental intoxication. This is why they will continue to go along with the narrative.

The resistance to understanding the narrative is false or wrong is driven by the fear of returning to the state of Free-Floating Anxiety and wanting to continue to experience the mental intoxication.

This explains why arguing based on facts will not work. Facts no longer matter to them. Given the facts, they are be unable to come to sensible conclusions, even in their own best interests.

Mass-Formation is also similar to mass-hypnosis in terms of people’s willingness to put up with things normally intolerable.

P

Peatness

Some think Malone is not to be trusted. I'm keeping an eye on what he is up to. He has just announced he is starting clinical trials for a covid treatment, not a vaccine, and Dr Dr. Peter McCulloughis involved. So far I see no problem with this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals