The Joe Rogan Experience - Dr. Robert Malone, MD

Drareg

The covid cult are loosing their minds over this interview, they are becoming unhinged, their criticisms are incoherent verbosity, it’s intertwined with journalists bitter hatred of Rogan because of his net worth and the fact he can talk about what he wants while they are instructed what to write and frame.

TheCalciumCad

The covid cult are loosing their minds over this interview, they are becoming unhinged, their criticisms are incoherent verbosity, it’s intertwined with journalists bitter hatred of Rogan because of his net worth and the fact he can talk about what he wants while they are instructed what to write and frame.

Watching Adams lose his mind has been fun tho

View: https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1477635455432548355

View: https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1477711367591190530

Mauritio

Rogan is already the new mainstream!

20220105_213953.jpg

Z

Zsazsa

Rogan is already the new mainstream!
I am really concerned that this will give more credibility than deserved to everyone he interviews... Soon he is going to interview Glenn Greenwald, who seems to be in the game to interfere in elections... In the US he is right-wing, in Brazil he is left-wing...

OP
Mito

Mito

RM: once before I was infected at the end of February because I was attending a MIT conference on drug discovery and artificial intelligence so this is pre-lockdown February 20. you but it goes back further than that um there's a CIA agent that I've co-published with in the past named Michael Callahan he was in Wuhan in the fourth quarter of 2019 he called me from Wuhan on January 4th I was currently managing a team that was focusing on drug discovery for organophosphate poisoning ergo nerve agents for DTRA, defense threat reduction agency, involving high-performing computing and biorobot screening um high-end stuff and he told me Robert you got to get your team spun up because we got a problem with this new virus I worked with him through prior outbreaks and so it was then that I turned my attention to this started modeling um a key protein a protease inhibitor of this virus when the sequence was released on January 11th as the Wuhan seafood market virus and I've been pretty much going non-stop ever since to that point with with drug repurposing so I'm the one that originally discovered famotidine as an agent um because I was self-treating myself after I got infected with agents that we'd identified through the computer modeling.

JR: so February of 2020 you get infected and how bad is your case

RM: bad I thought I was going to die you got to remember I was up up up on all the latest information from china and everywhere else I knew all about this virus I knew you know I I've been watching the videos of people dropping in the street my lungs were burning until I took famotidine and that relieved that

JR: and what is famotidine?

RM: it's otherwise known as pepcid so just to on this tangent since I've said it um I've got some good news to announce um first time here uh today we believe we should have the first patient enrolled in our clinical trials of the combination of monitoring and celecoxib for treating SARS-CoV-2. This is trials being run by the company lidos which is one of my clients that I've helped design that's based on my discoveries they're funded by a defense threat reduction agency so this is another drug combination now I work with all these folks like Peter and Pierre um that I know you know

JR: okay now February of 2020 you catch it what did you take

RM: Famotidine.

JR: Famotidine and anything else RM: no there's nothing else available JR: so this was so early on the pandemic how did they did you want to being hospitalized

RM: nope

Last edited:

Grapelander

Scott Adams is attacking the model of the show as if participation in a 'long' format prevents us from getting perspective.
If the person is engaging I actually prefer a longer show. Why would short-attention span exchanges foster anything better than a Hegelian distraction?
He thinks "masterfully adding fact-checks" is the way to go. Well that is the way to go if you depend on the expert opinion of others. The way to go is to cite your work.
No one is prevented from coming in later and doing their own fact check. However it is silence so far with the exception of Ad Hominem.

Why is Scott Adams asking: Can someone give me an example of what the government or big pharma lied about (not counting masks), that is not just a case of being optimistic and wrong? He seems genuinely jealous - or - genuinely paid off.

TheCalciumCad

Drareg

Scott Adams is attacking the model of the show as if participation in a 'long' format prevents us from getting perspective.
If the person is engaging I actually prefer a longer show. Why would short-attention span exchanges foster anything better than a Hegelian distraction?
He thinks "masterfully adding fact-checks" is the way to go. Well that is the way to go if you depend on the expert opinion of others. The way to go is to cite your work.
No one is prevented from coming in later and doing their own fact check. However it is silence so far with the exception of Ad Hominem.

Why is Scott Adams asking: Can someone give me an example of what the government or big pharma lied about (not counting masks), that is not just a case of being optimistic and wrong? He seems genuinely jealous - or - genuinely paid off.

The governments worldwide have used similar language throughout this, this is done so they are not liable constitutionally for your choices, he does it himself by asking for evidence that isn’t a case of optimism or just being wrong, just being wrong is a common excuse of liars, it’s like the bumbling along narrative Adam curtis propagates about governments and big corporate, they are highly organized, they wouldn’t need to engage in aggressive psychological operations that cost hundreds of millions if this wasn’t the case.
He’s so desperate he appeals to the authority of fact checkers, they are a joke, total clowns at this point.

It’s always a case of what sticks, prove it, this is how they have the upper hand, secrets via intelligence organizations are necessary and ok, how about the fact checkers check the CIA, GSHQ, mossad narratives along with every other national and private intelligence organization.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut, in case you or other Washington residents haven't listened to the very end : Defeat The Mandates DC: An American Homecoming

Yep, thanks, I am aware of it. Still debating on how exactly to participate as there will be a counter-protest too, and a possible violent clash, and DC police have been told to arrest any anti-vaxxer they see fit and treat them as the same as the Jan 6 "insurrectionists" from last year.

mrchibbs

Dr. Robert Malone is fully vaccinated.

Why is he fully vaccinated if it's so bad?

This has been asked about a thousand times, and Malone has explained it just as many times, as @Lollipop2 commented.

Moreover, one's vaccination status is completely irrelevant to the issues at play. It's about risks/benefits and fundamental rights of humans to bodily integrity.

Progesterone

This has been asked about a thousand times, and Malone has explained it just as many times, as @Lollipop2 commented.

Moreover, one's vaccination status is completely irrelevant to the issues at play. It's about risks/benefits and fundamental rights of humans to bodily integrity.

Hey.

it looks like QC is gearing up for mandatory vaxx for all citizens?

What shall we do? :(

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals