The Joe Rogan Experience - Dr. Robert Malone, MD

haidut

Forum Supporter
So considering we're all going to get infected at some point, and forced vaccination is a possibility, what are we supposed to do? The same protocols for treating COVID-19 and vaccine detox, started days in advance?

There are several studies on the forum showing things like methylene blue, vitamin K, naringenin, emodin, etc can bind to and deactivate directly the spike protein, and maybe even the mRNA from the vaccine. I think @Mauritio asked Peat about this and he said high dose vitamin K may work for that purpose.

Peater Piper

There are several studies on the forum showing things like methylene blue, vitamin K, naringenin, emodin, etc can bind to and deactivate directly the spike protein, and maybe even the mRNA from the vaccine. I think @Mauritio asked Peat about this and he said high dose vitamin K may work for that purpose.
My concern is that the previously infected have a worse time with the vaccines because their immune systems are primed to attack the cells expressing the spike (similar to why people have more adverse events with the second injection compared to the first). So those supplements will help once the spikes are cleaved and go into circulation, but what if some of the LNP's reach circulation and enter the endothelium or heart cells? Can MB, Vitamin K, NAC, vitamin e, etc, mitigate the damage once those cells come under attack? I'm wondering how things will look in 5-10 years for the people who have experienced "mild" myocarditis from the vaccines.

Also, I saw Mauritio's post about vitamin k2 binding very well to the spike protein, it convinced me to start supplementing K2 regularly as a prophylactic. I was pretty sporadic with it before that.

mrchibbs

Hey.

it looks like QC is gearing up for mandatory vaxx for all citizens?

What shall we do? :(

We're screwed. Hahaha

Seriously, Alberta, SK and Manitoba have already said no to the idea of mandatory vaccinations. Maybe there's a little hope?

I'm sure Legault and Dube will try it within a few weeks/months, but there was a pretty huge protest in Montreal today, there will be huge pushback if it came down to mandatory vax in Quebec.

Requiring a 3rd dose to keep the vax pass valid is already a pretty big shock to many people. Worst case scenario I'd leave temporarily to another province, but I don't think it will come to that.

mrchibbs

Yep, thanks, I am aware of it. Still debating on how exactly to participate as there will be a counter-protest too, and a possible violent clash, and DC police have been told to arrest any anti-vaxxer they see fit and treat them as the same as the Jan 6 "insurrectionists" from last year.

If you go, make sure to stand in the middle of the crowd. In Montreal after curfew just a few nights ago police were standing by and arresting people when they got isolated from the main crowd. Real cowards.

Progesterone

We're screwed. Hahaha

Seriously, Alberta, SK and Manitoba have already said no to the idea of mandatory vaccinations. Maybe there's a little hope?

I'm sure Legault and Dube will try it within a few weeks/months, but there was a pretty huge protest in Montreal today, there will be huge pushback if it came down to mandatory vax in Quebec.

Requiring a 3rd dose to keep the vax pass valid is already a pretty big shock to many people. Worst case scenario I'd leave temporarily to another province, but I don't think it will come to that.

tbh, they say that... but they will bend just as they did before, IMO.

I think all of Canada is doomed.

So if it comes to pass in QC, you will drive to ON, for example?

Progesterone

If you go, make sure to stand in the middle of the crowd. In Montreal after curfew just a few nights ago police were standing by and arresting people when they got isolated from the main crowd. Real cowards.

Are the vaccines mandatory for the Quebec police?

Mauritio

My concern is that the previously infected have a worse time with the vaccines because their immune systems are primed to attack the cells expressing the spike (similar to why people have more adverse events with the second injection compared to the first). So those supplements will help once the spikes are cleaved and go into circulation, but what if some of the LNP's reach circulation and enter the endothelium or heart cells? Can MB, Vitamin K, NAC, vitamin e, etc, mitigate the damage once those cells come under attack? I'm wondering how things will look in 5-10 years for the people who have experienced "mild" myocarditis from the vaccines.

Also, I saw Mauritio's post about vitamin k2 binding very well to the spike protein, it convinced me to start supplementing K2 regularly as a prophylactic. I was pretty sporadic with it before that.
Kind of . I send him that study and asked what that means for covid /vaccine damage prevention and he said Vitamin K opposes inflammation induced calcification on a very fundamental level , just like vitamin D.
Later I asked him if people could use topical vitamin K on the site of the injection to which he replied it had to be taken orally in high doses .
I still don't understand why topically wouldnt work.
But I also increased my K2 intake to 3mg daily (orally) .

haidut

Forum Supporter
Kind of . I send him that study and asked what that means for covid /vaccine damage prevention and he said Vitamin K opposes inflammation induced calcification on a very fundamental level , just like vitamin D.
Later I asked him if people could use topical vitamin K on the site of the injection to which he replied it had to be taken orally in high doses .
I still don't understand why topically wouldnt work.
But I also increased my K2 intake to 3mg daily (orally) .

It may help if you ask him to specify what he means by "high doses", specifically for COVID-19 or vaccine neutralization. In the past he told people 10mg+ is considered high but to people with cancer he mentioned case studies of his friends in the 30mg+ range. So, the idea of "high doses" varies and he probably has something specific in mind for this case too.

Mauritio

It may help if you ask him to specify what he means by "high doses", specifically for COVID-19 or vaccine neutralization. In the past he told people 10mg+ is considered high but to people with cancer he mentioned case studies of his friends in the 30mg+ range. So, the idea of "high doses" varies and he probably has something specific in mind for this case too.
He also mentioned other anti-inflammatories .
I'm not sure if he had a specific dose in mind ,but I'll ask him.

Mauritio

Not sure if that helps...

Q:You recently told me that vitamin K would have to be taken in high doses orally, along with other anti-inflammatories for vaccine damage prevention.
What would you consider a good dose in this case?
Some say 1mg is a lot, but in some studies they used up to 45mg daily.

Thank you .

A:It’s antinflammatory in that range.

golder

Not sure if that helps...
Typically vague from Ray haha, gotta love him. Out of curiosity, is it safe to take 45mg/day for a long period of time? What would be important to look out for symptomatically to make sure we’re not overdoing K? Is there a biological feedback mechanism to stop thickening the blood once it’s reached a certain concentration?

Mauritio

Have you used it orally at 45 mg? I’ve never really tried, I always got an effect from 1-3 mg.
No, not even close. I'm wondering what would happen to my calcium metabolism at those dosages. If I were to take such high dosages I'd look into the japanese osteoporosis 1mg/kg study and see if they reported any side effects.
But I think I will stick to lower dosages for now.

L

Lord Cola

Have you used it orally at 45 mg? I’ve never really tried, I always got an effect from 1-3 mg.
The taste alone of guzzling that much vitamin k would make you feel sick, even if you took 15mg three times a day.

I tried applying around that amount on my skin and experienced pretty bad low blood sugar symptoms.

Dean

The taste alone of guzzling that much vitamin k would make you feel sick, even if you took 15mg three times a day.

I tried applying around that amount on my skin and experienced pretty bad low blood sugar symptoms.

You can get 15 mg capsules from here:

I've ordered from them several times. When I try to get up to the 45 mg dose though I feel it pulling calcium out of my teeth.

mrchibbs

I never found it bad tasting. I took 40-50mg daily for months a few years ago to deal with high blood pressure and other problems.

Peater Piper

Life Extension has a 45 mg K2 supplement. Think I'll just stick with the 1-2 mg range for now, but maybe not a bad idea to go much higher for short periods of time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals