The "incel" phenomenon is likely a deliberate government policy/psyop

Sitaruîm

I feel like the conspiracy spreads about as far as the food industry promoted terrible health advice for $$$ back in the 60s, 70s, etc... People back then were relatively healthier as they ate more reasonable diets as did their ancestors and so their "net health stock" was higher. As the diets became progressively worse, the lowered health stock then gets transferred onto the children, who then reproduce as well with lowered health stock, and the cycle perpetuates on a civilian wide scale. We're seeing the result of a 2nd-3rd generation of seed oil fed and chemically polluted people with the resultant genetic expressions of overall lowered health vitality.

I don't believe the government would want to purposely degenerate it's population because how would they be able to get quality fighting soldiers? I recall reading that a large amount of men are no longer fit for military duty. It seems as if the government were purposely weakening the populace wouldn't there be conflicting forces of a populace that is easier to control (stupider, weaker, lower willed, etc...) but at the same time not fit for military duty. Also if people are less capable, then there is lowered economic output, and thus less tax money no?

In theory we would want our populace to be as bright and capable as possible because it would increase the well-being of everyone involved, but of course that's an idealist desire.
You are looking at things from the supposed interests of a nation. Our rulers are internationalists and they are making the nations obsolete, so that they can offer us the "solution" of more centralized forms of government.

Um okay? Is that it?
You previously wrote: “Women only really like passion if it leads to money”

I wrote “not necessarily“ because not all women are money motivated. ie, not all women have the expectation of the man making loads of money to make them happy. As, not all women necessarily need lots of shiny things, huge homes etc. While I do believe the ideal situation in a marriage is the man being the financial provider in the relationship, I realise that is not always possible.

Last edited:
It's called being a servant of God. What's the alternative--your soul burns in Hell for all eternity?
Uh neither? Living for yourself , creating your own meaning because this is the only life you have, maximizing your own happiness, because, well isn't that the purpose to life?

Christianity take everything that makes you weak and a loser and tries to turn it into virtue and say don't worry after you're dead you'll be finally good to go and get everything you wanted...how convenient. If you can't have sex because nobody likes you well you're "chaste" if you're poor well at least you don't have 1 of the 7 deadly sins of "greed / gluttony", and so on and so forth.

See master morality.

Nokoni

maximizing your own happiness
What makes you happy now (self-indulgence, hedonism) might make you miserable later in life, and what makes you miserable now (self-restraint, hitting the books) might make you happy later in life. So maybe maximize the happiness of your life arc and not necessarily your current life situation.

What makes you happy now (self-indulgence, hedonism) might make you miserable later in life, and what makes you miserable now (self-restraint, hitting the books) might make you happy later in life. So maybe maximize the happiness of your life arc and not necessarily your current life situation.
Maximizing your self-actualization is part of your happiness and overall well-being...sense of accomplishment etc.

I am totally fine if Christianity focuses on that part but they don't it has and always was focused on what people do in their bedrooms. And you never referred to anything I said in regards to slave morality, basically weakness as a virtue, being weak and humble, and the emphasis being on the next life rather than the current. Can't you see why this form of ideals was popular amongst the slave classes?

Also, if it's the word of God it totally seems he was fine with Slavery both mentioned in the old testament and never repudiated in the new testament. Doesn't really seem very human or moral?

Nokoni

And you never referred to anything I said in regards to slave morality, basically weakness as a virtue, being weak and humble, and the emphasis being on the next life rather than the current.
So if I choose not to engage with your entire philosophy and instead offer one comment on one part of it, I should just shut up and go away? Your terms are acceptable. Bye

I wrote “not necessarily“ because not all women are money motivated. ie, not all women have the expectation of the man making loads of money to make them happy. As, not all women necessarily need lots of shiny things, huge homes etc. While I do believe the ideal situation in a marriage is the man being the financial provider in the relationship, I realise that is not always possible.
This is the same as "not all women are like that" so now we're in anecdotal land. Anyways, even if that were true, what would it be? Most a lot? Women rarely marriage down do you find it odd that many men can travel to poor countries like SE Asia or Colombia and have no issues getting laid at all. Did they suddenly get more attractive? Of course not.

I will totally agree that a woman doesn't pick a guy who makes 350K over a guy who makes 250K just because money but will she go out with the guy at Walmart or working at Starbucks? Absolutely not unless he's super attractive or it's just part time. Can you be a "passionate" barista? Maybe but it's about status.

There are tons of women that make more than many men and refuse to date down, in fact it's called something...oh, hypergamy.

So if I choose not to engage with your entire philosophy and instead offer one comment on one part of it, I should just shut up and go away? Your terms are acceptable. Bye
I never said that at all lol. I was saying I would have liked if you actually engaged with my argument. But whatever. Have a nice day.

Nokoni

I never said that at all lol. I was saying I would have liked if you actually engaged with my argument. But whatever. Have a nice day.
Thanks. You too.

Uh neither? Living for yourself , creating your own meaning because this is the only life you have, maximizing your own happiness, because, well isn't that the purpose to life?

Christianity take everything that makes you weak and a loser and tries to turn it into virtue and say don't worry after you're dead you'll be finally good to go and get everything you wanted...how convenient. If you can't have sex because nobody likes you well you're "chaste" if you're poor well at least you don't have 1 of the 7 deadly sins of "greed / gluttony", and so on and so forth.

See master morality.

Uh, you really don’t understand what having a relationship with Jesus the Christ is all about. Notice I didn’t say “christianity”. Christianity is a religion. Jesus didn’t come to start a new religion. He came to reconcile humanity back into having a relationship with the Father, our Creator-humanity which became separated from Him because of sin and sinful patterns.

And I don’t know where you get that idea that being a follower of Jesus makes someone weak. Quite the contrary. Read Jesus words. He
gives you strength, His strength, thru the power of the Holy Spirit living inside of you- that is, IF you’ve had a spiritual experience of being born again from above. IF you’ve had a genuine spiritual transformation. That’s being truly “Christ-like.”

It’s not about some lame religion that was created by man, that makes you do all sorts of religious works or religious gymnastics in order to earn God’s approval. No, Christ died for individuals by offering Himself as a sacrifice to our Father who is Holy. Holy means “separate”. Jesus, being sin-less, offered Himself for us sin-ful, messed up, destructive humans. Whom, sometimes we get it right but most of the times we mess up, and a lot of times, mess up real bad.

So by surrending your life to Him, in other words, humbling yourself, and choosing to become a follower of Him, acknowledging that you are a sin prone individual, you also can have a relationship with the Father in heaven, our Creator.

Because God looks at a person’s heart. He knows what motivates a person to do what they do. I said all that to explain it ain’t a religion. It’s a way of living your life, walking in light, accessing the power of God, and not in walking in darkness.

And it also isn’t weak. So in regards to your ”weakness” comment, you may be referring to Jesus saying “turn the other cheek” stuff like that. It really means you don’t argue back with fools. You don’t fight violence with violence, for example. You be different. Ya. turn. the. other. cheek. Ie. have restraint with someone who’s a beast. Got it?

Very wise words. It is to the point of many wise quotes, like “Good things come to those who wait” and “Sin is immediate gratification with long term consequences”.

Nokoni

Very wise words. It is to the point of many wise quotes, like “Good things come to those who wait” and “Sin is immediate gratification with long term consequences”.
Just so, thank you.

Money has to play a part in the equation if a family comes into play, it is the responsible and right way to think. What kind of mother are the children going to have with a woman who is only caring about her sex life? If you are not planning a family, how wonderful it must be to be able to choose a partner for selfish reasons.

Money has to play a part in the equation if a family comes into play, it is the responsible and right way to think. What kind of mother are the children going to have with a woman who is only caring about her sex life? If you are not planning a family, how wonderful it must be to be able to choose a partner for selfish reasons.
Well, you’re going to need money to live in society, so that’s a given.

Not sure what your comment “what kind of mother are the children going to have with a woman who is only caring about her sex life”
applies to what I wrote about not all women needing to have lots of money.

Well, you’re going to need money to live in society, so that’s a given.

Not sure what your comment “what kind of mother are the children going to have with a woman who is only caring about her sex life”
applies to what I wrote about not all women needing to have lots of money.
I was agreeing with you.

The “not all women need to have lots of money” can afford to choose a man based on just sexual attraction. Women wigo want children have to figure in how to be home to raise their own kids, which means she needs to pick a man who cans support a family.

Sitaruîm

Don't denounce simple pleasures, a wise man can indulge in them responsibly and not destroy his life.

Nokoni

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals