The human teeth are designed to be worn out

Blossom

Forum Supporter
In case anyone is interested, this place sells calcium for teeth.
I learned about it on this board and I use their calcium strips on my gums every night. It is the only thing that has ever helped my teeth:

Ecclesiastes 12:3 (KJV)| In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders [teeth] cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened,
I like those too.

RealNeat

I like those too.
I looked into the patents for these products months ago, and though the concept is sound and even Ray has said some favorable things of calcium hydroxide materials, the materials are far from pure.

I found food colorings and titanium dioxide for example and there are only a few manufactures of these materials. Dr. Manhart claims it's more than just calcium hydroxide in his book and he's right, but I think a calcium hydroxide and zinc paste can achieve much of the same benefits with less fillers and fragrances (my order smelled of some synthetic fragrance)

My friend who is trying it regularly gets GI distress form the chips, possibly from swallowing it and either the fillers or the calcium hydroxide it's self causing irritation.

Is it less toxic than conventional dentistry materials? I guess but these are also conventional materials, which means inactive ingredients which are in actuality "active"

In certain dental situations I'm sure it'd be worth it, but I'm not shire how much I'd lean on it for preventative measures. I'll try and find the patented materials he uses for his products again.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I looked into the patents for these products months ago, and though the concept is sound and even Ray has said some favorable things of calcium hydroxide materials, the materials are far from pure.

I found food colorings and titanium dioxide for example and there are only a few manufactures of these materials. He claims it's more than just calcium hydroxide and he's right, but I think a calcium hydroxide and zinc paste can achieve much of the same benefits with less fillers and fragrances (my order smelled of some synthetic fragrance)

Is it less toxic than conventional dentistry materials? I guess but these are also conventional materials, which means inactive ingredients which are in actuality "active"
That’s a bummer but thanks for letting me know. There’s hardly anything safe these days it seems.:(
It did always bother me a little that the actual ingredients were such a secret. I’m glad you were able to find out. I appreciate the information.

RealNeat

That’s a bummer but thanks for letting me know. There’s hardly anything safe these days it seems.:(
It did always bother me a little that the actual ingredients were such a secret. I’m glad you were able to find out. I appreciate the information.
The names of the materials used, their ingredients and patents can be found using this paper.

RealNeat

If we as consumers demand cleaner ingredients, Dr. Manhart will likely be open to change, they make some without colorings apparently. I've tried emailing but haven't had luck connecting.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
If we as consumers demand cleaner ingredients, Dr. Manhart will likely be open to change, they make some without colorings apparently. I've tried emailing but haven't had luck connecting.
The names of the materials used, their ingredients and patents can be found using this paper.

Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals