The human teeth are designed to be worn out

Gânico

Modern humans aren't big chewers, so their teeth are longer and usually malocclused, but notice how some primitive humans teeth are perfect, straight and with edge-to-edge bites, almost resembling horse ones, thanks to their lifetime heavy chewing regimen. Might explain why north american indians and inuits are so unique, with huge, robust and developed faces.

Some pictures:

https://www.startpage.com/av/proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fbf%2F65%2F1d%2Fbf651db5a270f07bf75e32d72a7923d1.jpg&sp=1648171986Tb487ec756e16796f494addf9ee17f42df8ddef524d8efb29f27e574b2845aa71

http://portlandtmjclinic.com/images/anterior_wear.jpg

2 5

proxy-image

Image: Modern-day Inuit

JamesGatz

100% agree - Chewing I think is very important to developing the face - I think even besides the effect it has on muscles it significantly improves mass and size of the bone over-time

I do at least 30 minutes of chewing a day and I think it's definitely really important for proper facial development - the gum I use isn't perfect in terms of ingredients, but I still crave doing it if I skip a day so I think even if people here can't find something perfect to chew on - the pros very much outweigh the cons for most chewing gums I would say

aniciete

100% agree - Chewing I think is very important to developing the face - I think even besides the effect it has on muscles it significantly improves mass and size of the bone over-time

I do at least 30 minutes of chewing a day and I think it's definitely really important for proper facial development - the gum I use isn't perfect in terms of ingredients, but I still crave doing it if I skip a day so I think even if people here can't find something perfect to chew on - the pros very much outweigh the cons for most chewing gums I would say
just chew some tough steak

OP
Gânico

Gânico

Yeah, huge and well developed skulls consistently show these kind of worn-out teeth.

I like to chew meats with fascias and conective tissues, they are tougher and have gum like consistence

Last edited:

FoodForeal

Orthodontia only exists as a profession because of malnutrition

Attachments

• cholesterol testosterone mongol food diet.jpg
    cholesterol testosterone mongol food diet.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 347
  • nourishing traditons malnutrition modern diet deformities.PNG
    nourishing traditons malnutrition modern diet deformities.PNG
    104.8 KB · Views: 85

I look like the one on the right, only with an even narrower look (although I don't think my eye sockets/orbits are that big/round, but definitely not like the hunter look).

Does anyone here really think chewing can improve skull, jaw, midface/palate/looks overall? I've read studies/looked in to this and nothing significant.

There is one about rats that says their mandibles grew, but they have insane metabolisms/adaptiveness ... I don't see humans "adapting" much through chewing. Do any pro-chewers here recommend chewing in a chin tuck position, or any other preliminary cautions/concerns for chewing for better oral posture?

The Great Work forum seems dead ... Nobody posts much there anymore ... And all of the "gems" there are buried/not easy to find regarding stuff like chewing, masseters, ramus/gonial, skull/neck expansion, etc. It seems this place is the only next best community to theorize/discuss these topics of conversation today.

@JamesGatz I need an expert here! Chewing regimens? Chewing posture? I've have some of the Jawzrsize/whatever chewing thingies but don't use them much.

Do you think chewing really can lower the gonial or affect the mandible in humans? Most people who chew alot/have bruxism seem to just get bloated looking, not "sharp."

FoodForeal

Try it and find out. It's probably like diet. Certain foods and combinations work well for certain people in specific body states. Chewing probably has an effect that is different for different people. I don't think chewing can grow your bones in adulthood, maybe it can slightly change how they are arranged in relation to each other. It might change your musculature giving a better looking head/face.

Last edited:

VitoScaletta

I look like the one on the right, only with an even narrower look (although I don't think my eye sockets/orbits are that big/round, but definitely not like the hunter look).

Does anyone here really think chewing can improve skull, jaw, midface/palate/looks overall? I've read studies/looked in to this and nothing significant.

There is one about rats that says their mandibles grew, but they have insane metabolisms/adaptiveness ... I don't see humans "adapting" much through chewing. Do any pro-chewers here recommend chewing in a chin tuck position, or any other preliminary cautions/concerns for chewing for better oral posture?

The Great Work forum seems dead ... Nobody posts much there anymore ... And all of the "gems" there are buried/not easy to find regarding stuff like chewing, masseters, ramus/gonial, skull/neck expansion, etc. It seems this place is the only next best community to theorize/discuss these topics of conversation today.

@JamesGatz I need an expert here! Chewing regimens? Chewing posture? I've have some of the Jawzrsize/whatever chewing thingies but don't use them much.

Do you think chewing really can lower the gonial or affect the mandible in humans? Most people who chew alot/have bruxism seem to just get bloated looking, not "sharp."
How old are you?

JamesGatz

Do you think chewing really can lower the gonial or affect the mandible in humans? Most people who chew alot/have bruxism seem to just get bloated looking, not "sharp."​
Yea honestly - I am probably going to make compilation of everything I know/have said into one thread as a guide for people who are looking for Rapid Jaw Expansion naturally to make it easier for people instead of sifting through TGW.

The Chin Tuck position I generally view as stressful and don't recommend it - in my experience it definitely raise cortisol. If the neck needs to be extended forward slightly to keep air coming in then I think by all means.

I don't really do anything special with chewing - even the gum that I use doesn't have the best ingredients, but I tend to chew about 3 hours a day. I never used Jawzrsize because I was concerned about the material of them getting into my digestion. I think chewing is best saved when you are forced to go under stress - when you are at work, have to go on a computer and the like to minimize damage.

In terms of chewing not working well for people - this is the way I look at it.

When we look at the bone structure of indigenous populations, Native/Central/South Americans, people that don't tend to be immersed in industrialized society - their facial features tend to be quiet healthy. Most of them have never even heard of Mewing and the like - yet they all developed great.

native_american_tribe_morphs.jpg

Chewing is one aspect of things they did, they also are immersed in Nature, Exposed to the campfire, have no exposure to EMF/technology stressors, no stressful school/work environments where you are exposed to toxic lighting, etc - the list goes on.

I genuinely believe facial structure can advance greatly in a year or two - massive leaps can be made and I definitely think no one is too far gone in that aspect.

But stressors hold the vast majority of people back. Spending time on a computer, having a phone in your pocket, sitting in a chair, wearing estrogenic clothing, no earthing/grounding, no chewing - When I hear people claim Mewing is cope or chewing doesn't do much - technically they are right - if you are under constant bombardment of stressors - it is a difficult uphill battle to make strong advances in that aspect - for every millimeter of progress you make, the stressors you are surrounded with pull you back - it can seem impossible or not happening fast enough. Chewing works - but it's only one aspect of many things. This is one of the many reasons I list many different things for people to go down this path because everything matters in this aspect. Facial structure isn't an isolated problem - it's everywhere in modern society - to fight against these waves of stress (which will only get worse in the future) is difficult but a worthwhile goal.​

GreekDemiGod

That's one aspect that kept me away from plant-based eating. I was finding myself eating soft, mushy foods. Whereas a steak gives you a nice jaw workout.

RealNeat

That's one aspect that kept me away from plant-based eating. I was finding myself eating soft, mushy foods. Whereas a steak gives you a nice jaw workout.
Raw plant based eating is quite the jaw workout. My jaw had considerable improvements, then I got TMJ symptoms and had to go to the chiro to get it pushed back in place. My massive salads had turnips, raw carrots, kale, cabbage, nuts and the like. This was over 6 years ago.

RealNeat

Modern humans aren't big chewers, so their teeth are longer and usually malocclused, but notice how some primitive humans teeth are perfect, straight and with edge-to-edge bites, almost resembling horse ones, thanks to their lifetime heavy chewing regimen. Might explain why north american indians and inuits are so unique, with huge, robust and developed faces.

Some pictures:

https://www.startpage.com/av/proxy-image?piurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fbf%2F65%2F1d%2Fbf651db5a270f07bf75e32d72a7923d1.jpg&sp=1648171986Tb487ec756e16796f494addf9ee17f42df8ddef524d8efb29f27e574b2845aa71

2 5

proxy-image

I've thought about this before, it made sense, however I'm not understanding the benefits of such low gum lines.

OP
Gânico

Gânico

Yea honestly - I am probably going to make compilation of everything I know/have said into one thread as a guide for people who are looking for Rapid Jaw Expansion naturally to make it easier for people instead of sifting through TGW.

The Chin Tuck position I generally view as stressful and don't recommend it - in my experience it definitely raise cortisol. If the neck needs to be extended forward slightly to keep air coming in then I think by all means.

I don't really do anything special with chewing - even the gum that I use doesn't have the best ingredients, but I tend to chew about 3 hours a day. I never used Jawzrsize because I was concerned about the material of them getting into my digestion. I think chewing is best saved when you are forced to go under stress - when you are at work, have to go on a computer and the like to minimize damage.

In terms of chewing not working well for people - this is the way I look at it.

When we look at the bone structure of indigenous populations, Native/Central/South Americans, people that don't tend to be immersed in industrialized society - their facial features tend to be quiet healthy. Most of them have never even heard of Mewing and the like - yet they all developed great.

View attachment 35739
Chewing is one aspect of things they did, they also are immersed in Nature, Exposed to the campfire, have no exposure to EMF/technology stressors, no stressful school/work environments where you are exposed to toxic lighting, etc - the list goes on.

I genuinely believe facial structure can advance greatly in a year or two - massive leaps can be made and I definitely think no one is too far gone in that aspect.

But stressors hold the vast majority of people back. Spending time on a computer, having a phone in your pocket, sitting in a chair, wearing estrogenic clothing, no earthing/grounding, no chewing - When I hear people claim Mewing is cope or chewing doesn't do much - technically they are right - if you are under constant bombardment of stressors - it is a difficult uphill battle to make strong advances in that aspect - for every millimeter of progress you make, the stressors you are surrounded with pull you back - it can seem impossible or not happening fast enough. Chewing works - but it's only one aspect of many things. This is one of the many reasons I list many different things for people to go down this path because everything matters in this aspect. Facial structure isn't an isolated problem - it's everywhere in modern society - to fight against these waves of stress (which will only get worse in the future) is difficult but a worthwhile goal.​
Yeah but some primitive people have thinner faces on average, like the maasai, samburu, hadza, etc observing their teeth, i never saw worn out teeth like the inuits and american indians, whose have huge skulls/jaws on average.

OP
Gânico

Gânico

I've thought about this before, it made sense, however I'm not understanding the benefits of such low gum lines.
TOOTH WEAR

The bite tables were designed for wear. Shortly after the teeth were fully erupted, attrition quickly transformed their biting surfaces of cusps and fossae into wear facets composed of cupped out areas of dentin surrounded by protruding rings of enamel that formed effective grating surfaces. To compensate for the continual shortening of the teeth due to this wear on the biting surfaces, the teeth continually erupted just quickly enough to maintain the height of the face. In most human dentitions, the teeth wore down at a rate of at least a half millimeter every year. In tribes who ate relatively clean food like tree fruit, it occurred more slowly. In tribes who ate food with a lot of grit, such as meat cooked in a sand pit or grains milled on coarse stones, it occurred more rapidly. By spreading out chewing forces among a large number of contacting surfaces, wear was distributed evenly among all the teeth and thereby resisted for as long as possible. Teeth didn't wear out in one area until they were almost worn out everywhere.

CONTINUAL ERUPTION

Continual eruption was one of the mechanisms that maintained the stability of the bite table by continually compensating for the effects of wear. As wear shortened the teeth, they kept erupting out of the bone to make them just long enough to reach the bite table, like the spring-loaded flint in a lighter keeps getting pushed up to maintain a working surface at the same location. The teeth erupted with a force that has been measured in animals at several grams.

Continual eruption may have been necessary to maintain the health of the periodontal structures by allowing the old cementum that had accumulated bacterial toxins at the bottom of the sulcus to be continually replaced by new sterile cementum on the erupting root surfaces. DuBrul explains, "Cementum, like bone, ages and finally degenerates. In bone this process leads to resorption of the old and its replacement by new bone. In the cementum such turnover is impossible. Instead, the aging cementum is covered by the formation of an additional young layer of cementum. This continuous apposition of new cementum occurs, in all probability, in waves separated by periods of rest. Growth of cementum is evidently indispensable for the integrity of the dentition. Continued growth of the cementum, however, needs space, and space is provided by the continued active eruption of the teeth. The latter in turn depends on continued occlusal and incisal wear. Thus attrition as the prerequisite of compensatory active eruption is itself a necessary factor for the health of the teeth."

RealNeat

TOOTH WEAR

The bite tables were designed for wear. Shortly after the teeth were fully erupted, attrition quickly transformed their biting surfaces of cusps and fossae into wear facets composed of cupped out areas of dentin surrounded by protruding rings of enamel that formed effective grating surfaces. To compensate for the continual shortening of the teeth due to this wear on the biting surfaces, the teeth continually erupted just quickly enough to maintain the height of the face. In most human dentitions, the teeth wore down at a rate of at least a half millimeter every year. In tribes who ate relatively clean food like tree fruit, it occurred more slowly. In tribes who ate food with a lot of grit, such as meat cooked in a sand pit or grains milled on coarse stones, it occurred more rapidly. By spreading out chewing forces among a large number of contacting surfaces, wear was distributed evenly among all the teeth and thereby resisted for as long as possible. Teeth didn't wear out in one area until they were almost worn out everywhere.

CONTINUAL ERUPTION

Continual eruption was one of the mechanisms that maintained the stability of the bite table by continually compensating for the effects of wear. As wear shortened the teeth, they kept erupting out of the bone to make them just long enough to reach the bite table, like the spring-loaded flint in a lighter keeps getting pushed up to maintain a working surface at the same location. The teeth erupted with a force that has been measured in animals at several grams.

Continual eruption may have been necessary to maintain the health of the periodontal structures by allowing the old cementum that had accumulated bacterial toxins at the bottom of the sulcus to be continually replaced by new sterile cementum on the erupting root surfaces. DuBrul explains, "Cementum, like bone, ages and finally degenerates. In bone this process leads to resorption of the old and its replacement by new bone. In the cementum such turnover is impossible. Instead, the aging cementum is covered by the formation of an additional young layer of cementum. This continuous apposition of new cementum occurs, in all probability, in waves separated by periods of rest. Growth of cementum is evidently indispensable for the integrity of the dentition. Continued growth of the cementum, however, needs space, and space is provided by the continued active eruption of the teeth. The latter in turn depends on continued occlusal and incisal wear. Thus attrition as the prerequisite of compensatory active eruption is itself a necessary factor for the health of the teeth."
I'm not seeing anything to do with gums here, interesting none the less.

RealNeat

Last edited:

RealNeat

Some pictures:

2 5

proxy-image

Some pictures:

2 5

proxy-image

If there is this food grit in cultures of worn down teeth your previous post speaks of its inevitable that they chipped, cracked and fractured their teeth, unless their nutrition was so good that their teeth were extremely resilient, possible.

My question then is, how did their teeth survive such damage. In the west cracked teeth are seen to be irreversible and if severe enough extracted or watched closely. Did the wearing down buff these cracks? Interested to consider, maybe they have missing teeth but good dental health and face security none the less.

Another thing to consider, would such grinding down of teeth cause a generational adaptation for longer teeth at birth or shorter? What would be the message sent to the organism , "grow longer because we wear out more" or "grow shorter because there is constant force" , I'm sure it's more intricate than that but you get the flow.

This could possibly answer the gum line question too. It's possible that the gum line reaches down further as an adaption to a diet that wears down teeth in subsequent generations.

OP
Gânico

Gânico

I'm not seeing anything to do with gums here, interesting none the less.
Sorry, but i didn't understand your question, nothing i posted is related to gumline or gums, they don't change at all, only the teeth get shorter due to the wear, maybe giving you an illusion of low gumlines?

OP
Gânico

Gânico

If there is this food grit in cultures of worn down teeth your previous post speaks of its inevitable that they chipped, cracked and fractured their teeth, unless their nutrition was so good that their teeth were extremely resilient, possible.

My question then is, how did their teeth survive such damage. In the west cracked teeth are seen to be irreversible and if severe enough extracted or watched closely. Did the wearing down buff these cracks? Interested to consider, maybe they have missing teeth but good dental health and face security none the less.
They have strong teeth because they eat nutritional dense foods since birth, they don't crack or chip tooth they can chew bones without problems, the only "damage" is wearing, which is is beneficial for teeth health and face development, like the article I linked explains.

Another thing to consider, would such grinding down of teeth cause a generational adaptation for longer teeth at birth or shorter? What would be the message sent to the organism , "grow longer because we wear out more" or "grow shorter because there is constant force" , I'm sure it's more intricate than that but you get the flow.

This could possibly answer the gum line question too. It's possible that the gum line reaches down further as an adaption to a diet that wears down teeth in subsequent generations.
Maybe. Some neanderthal skulls show very long teeth.

sugarisgreat

In case anyone is interested, this place sells calcium for teeth.
I learned about it on this board and I use their calcium strips on my gums every night. It is the only thing that has ever helped my teeth:

Ecclesiastes 12:3 (KJV)| In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders [teeth] cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened,

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals