OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I just tried 50 or 60mg of piracetam and it definitely gave me small boost combined with slow hypoglycemia, so I doint its placebo.

Have you tried aniracetam? I tried for the first time yesterday. And its interesting st least . What amazes me is how different the racetams feel ,although they have a similar chemical structure.
I have not, but I also want to try all the varieties and also how they combine with glucose boosting compounds, such as B1, pyrucet, niacinamide, etc.

Mauritio

I have not, but I also want to try all the varieties and also how they combine with glucose boosting compounds, such as B1, pyrucet, niacinamide, etc.
Yes or maybe stack with kratom?:)

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Yes or maybe stack with kratom?:)
Lol yeah. Kratom and piracetam are nice. I actually don't feel better when using kratom plus phenibut, but prefer kratom solo in that regard.

Sam321

I've been looking far and wide and experimenting all over the place with different compounds to get see what gives me the best effects. On my quest of understanding energy metabolism and neurotransmitters, it became obvious that the two are interlinked. So I designed a stack around that.
Have a look:
The dopamine dream team stack: Try this for laser-sharp focus and euphoria » MENELITE

The stack is:
  • Piracetam
  • Pyruvate
  • Creatine
  • PRL-8-53

As a few of you might know, I tend to be insensitive to most supplements, but this is the stack that gives me the same beneficial effect constantly.
thanks big dawg

Jsaute21

I've been looking far and wide and experimenting all over the place with different compounds to get see what gives me the best effects. On my quest of understanding energy metabolism and neurotransmitters, it became obvious that the two are interlinked. So I designed a stack around that.
Have a look:
The dopamine dream team stack: Try this for laser-sharp focus and euphoria » MENELITE

The stack is:
  • Piracetam
  • Pyruvate
  • Creatine
  • PRL-8-53

As a few of you might know, I tend to be insensitive to most supplements, but this is the stack that gives me the same beneficial effect constantly.
Best brand source of creatine?

Jsaute21

Have a look:

The stack is:
  • Piracetam
  • Pyruvate
  • Creatine
  • PRL-8-53

Any brands you recommend on each? Just bulk supplements?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Any brands you recommend on each? Just bulk supplements?
I get piracetam from SA. Not sure where others get theirs.
I also prefer Pyrucet over pyruvate.
Creatine can be from any good brand.
Same with PRL-8-53, where ever you can find it. But try the piracetam, creatine, pyrucet and B1 first and see how you feel if you have trouble sourcing the PRL-8-53.

HealthPete

DDTis-Good-for-mecrop1web.jpg
that's hilarious ! My grandfather was a farmer his whole life. He used to say that ddt was the best thing ever! He said back before they outlawed it, that ddt was the only pesticide they used. My grandather used to say. " that stuff was the best because it killed everything! Nowadays we need to buy and use several different kinds of pesticides instead of just one ." Hahaha He is no longer with us, but I bet he read this very same advertisment ( or one like it) back in the day!

HealthPete

Have you tried to add l tyrosine? Its a precursor to dopamine. It works really noticably for me when I take about 4 grams on an empty stomach. I take it in the morning. Makes me feel more awake and alert .
It seems like it might be good for any dopamine stack because it supplies the raw materials for dopamine.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Have you tried to add l tyrosine? Its a precursor to dopamine. It works really noticably for me when I take about 4 grams on an empty stomach. I take it in the morning. Makes me feel more awake and alert .
It seems like it might be good for any dopamine stack because it supplies the raw materials for dopamine.
Tyrosine by itself never did much for me, but something as simple as sunlight has been much more effective. Check out how to supercharge tyrosine (never use tyrosine on its own again):
View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSWwFryI-dC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Basically, combining NAD (e.g. niacinamide) with tyrosine is much better than using only tyrosine.

HealthPete

Tyrosine by itself never did much for me, but something as simple as sunlight has been much more effective. Check out how to supercharge tyrosine (never use tyrosine on its own again):
View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSWwFryI-dC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Basically, combining NAD (e.g. niacinamide) with tyrosine is much better than using only tyrosine.

Interesting. I take niacinamide. I guess maybe thats why tyrosine torks so good for me. Niacinamide is also very relaxing for me at the same time, It is supposed yo take up gaba receptors. Its sorta like a nutritional " speedball"

HealthPete

Thanks, it says that link says its been removed though. I tried finding more info somewhere else but no luck so far. Is just taking 500mg of nicinamide with my tryrosine what they are talking about?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks, it says that link says its been removed though. I tried finding more info somewhere else but no luck so far. Is just taking 500mg of nicinamide with my tryrosine what they are talking about?
Yeah, 500mg should be perfect. Here is the link to the post.

crsnpalmer

When I take this supplement called Alpha Brain, I get a strong improvement in motivation and task completion, but it only lasts for a few days before wearing off. I will typically take 1 pill in the morning with breakfast when I try this stuff. I've attached the ingredient list. Which ingredient do you guys think is causing this boost in motivation?

Diet consists of oj, milk,fruit,eggs, red meat, gelatin, potatoes, oysters, and liver
Alpha Brain Ingredient List.jpg

Last edited:
When I take this supplement called Alpha Brain, I get a strong improvement in motivation and task completion, but it only lasts for a few days before wearing off. I will typically take 1 pill in the morning with breakfast when I try this stuff. I've attached the ingredient list. Which ingredient do you guys think is causing this boost in motivation?

Diet consists of oj, milk,fruit,eggs, red meat, gelatin, potatoes, oysters, and liver
Don't download the file guys, could be a virus. You should've attached a screenshot instead

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom