Charger

Cat's Claw (Uncaria Tomentosa) is a Mao-B inhibitor (decreasing dopamine degradation), aromatase inhibitor, anti-inflammatory, and NMDA antagonist. It's a solid supplement I take as a staple and def. makes me more productive.

When I take this supplement called Alpha Brain, I get a strong improvement in motivation and task completion, but it only lasts for a few days before wearing off. I will typically take 1 pill in the morning with breakfast when I try this stuff. I've attached the ingredient list. Which ingredient do you guys think is causing this boost in motivation?

Diet consists of oj, milk,fruit,eggs, red meat, gelatin, potatoes, oysters, and liverView attachment 30177

Jsaute21

I get piracetam from SA. Not sure where others get theirs.
I also prefer Pyrucet over pyruvate.
Creatine can be from any good brand.
Same with PRL-8-53, where ever you can find it. But try the piracetam, creatine, pyrucet and B1 first and see how you feel if you have trouble sourcing the PRL-8-53.
SA?

Vajra

Honestly, I don't really notice a difference between the 2 doses. I might be placebo-ing myself, but I feel that I get a sufficient effect from 100mg sublingually.
Always interesting how people feel different effects when taking things sublingually even when accounting for higher absorption compared to oral (which is near 100% for piracetam).

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Always interesting how people feel different effects when taking things sublingually even when accounting for higher absorption compared to oral (which is near 100% for piracetam).
True. It's likely because of the different rates of metabolism. Sublingual bypasses first stage liver metabolism and could reach the brain in higher concentrations faster.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Has anyone been able to find piracetam powder online? It is sold out every I look.

crsnpalmer

Thank you!

sugarisgreat

I have not been consistent with using this, but the times I do use Pyrucet and Creatine (with diamant), I feel good.
I ordered the piracetam to try with it.
This statement from your article got me thinking of the covid vaccine and I wondered if piracetam would be of help to those who have been vaccinated or exposed to the spike protein:
  • Significantly decreases the destabilizing effects of the amyloid peptide. Amyloid peptide was shown to cause lipid disorganization within the cell membranes.
Walter Chestnut has been writing about amyloid re: the covid vaccine a lot on his Substack:

Any thoughts on this?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I have not been consistent with using this, but the times I do use Pyrucet and Creatine (with diamant), I feel good.
I ordered the piracetam to try with it.
This statement from your article got me thinking of the covid vaccine and I wondered if piracetam would be of help to those who have been vaccinated or exposed to the spike protein:
  • Significantly decreases the destabilizing effects of the amyloid peptide. Amyloid peptide was shown to cause lipid disorganization within the cell membranes.
Walter Chestnut has been writing about amyloid re: the covid vaccine a lot on his Substack:

Any thoughts on this?
Maybe, I have not looked for any research on that specifically. As a side note, the spike protein activates the estrogen receptor, so blocking the estrogen receptor will be very helpful.

dallascat

Maybe, I have not looked for any research on that specifically. As a side note, the spike protein activates the estrogen receptor, so blocking the estrogen receptor will be very helpful.
Use an AI to block the estrogen receptor?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey @Hans would a stack of Piracetam, Aspirin, AlloP, Cardenosine and Androsterone be a good one?

I know tthat Piracetam and Aspirin are synergetic([Study of acetylsalicylic acid role in the potentiation of antiamnesic and neuroprotective properties of piracetam in rats with alloxan diabetes] - PubMed), AlloP seems to interact with GABA and thes latter two for energy and overall health and well being.
Seems like a good stack. The andro and alloP will likely help the most with mood, especially anxiety. Pyrucet, methylene blue and B1 should also be good additions.

Diogo

Seems like a good stack. The andro and alloP will likely help the most with mood, especially anxiety. Pyrucet, methylene blue and B1 should also be good additions.
And forgot Vit E, which is synergetic with Aspirin(Vitamin E plus aspirin compared with aspirin alone in patients with transient ischemic attacks - PubMed). Isn't MB DNA damaging in red light? Taking it at night for better sleep quality would beneficial for maintenance of harmonious cognition, it seems. I'm new to the works of Peat and overall biochemistry. I do know that Pyrucet is good for ATP but don't know how so.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
And forgot Vit E, which is synergetic with Aspirin(Vitamin E plus aspirin compared with aspirin alone in patients with transient ischemic attacks - PubMed). Isn't MB DNA damaging in red light? Taking it at night for better sleep quality would beneficial for maintenance of harmonious cognition, it seems. I'm new to the works of Peat and overall biochemistry. I do know that Pyrucet is good for ATP but don't know how so.
If the red light is shown directly on the tissue enriched with MB, then yes. But if you take like 1mg and just exposure yourself to sunlight, you should be fine.
Pyrucet enhances glucose oxidation, which helps to create ATP.

Diogo

If the red light is shown directly on the tissue enriched with MB, then yes. But if you take like 1mg and just exposure yourself to sunlight, you should be fine.
Pyrucet enhances glucose oxidation, which helps to create ATP.

So one could assume that taken orally, by that same dosage, there would be no dangers? So Pyrucet would be necessary for the conversion of ADP to ATP, then?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
So one could assume that taken orally, by that same dosage, there would be no dangers? So Pyrucet would be necessary for the conversion of ADP to ATP, then?
Yes I don't think that will be an issue. There are no studies to show that it does or doesn't cause issues, so, experiment accordingly.
Pyrucet stimulates pyruvate dehydrogenase, one of the rate-limited enzymes in glucose oxidation. Thus there is more substate available for the mitochondria and ETC.

Diogo

Yes I don't think that will be an issue. There are no studies to show that it does or doesn't cause issues, so, experiment accordingly.
Pyrucet stimulates pyruvate dehydrogenase, one of the rate-limited enzymes in glucose oxidation. Thus there is more substate available for the mitochondria and ETC.
Lovely, will do so, thanks! So , how does the Pyrucet´s relation to the Mitochondria and ETC affect cognition? Energy? Would it, over time, help me sustain complex cognitive tasks for longer, or simply, be capable of reading a book for longer before getting cognitively tired?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom