Hans

Forum Supporter
I've been looking far and wide and experimenting all over the place with different compounds to get see what gives me the best effects. On my quest of understanding energy metabolism and neurotransmitters, it became obvious that the two are interlinked. So I designed a stack around that.
Have a look:
The dopamine dream team stack: Try this for laser-sharp focus and euphoria » MENELITE

The stack is:
  • Piracetam
  • Pyruvate
  • Creatine
  • PRL-8-53

As a few of you might know, I tend to be insensitive to most supplements, but this is the stack that gives me the same beneficial effect constantly.

Last edited:

Tbone107

Hey Hans!

is this something that can be taken longer term? Or would you cycle?

I have been cycling between diamant and uridine to give myself breaks from each when switching to the other.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey Hans!

is this something that can be taken longer term? Or would you cycle?

I have been cycling between diamant and uridine to give myself breaks from each when switching to the other.
I've been using it for more than a month now and haven't noticed any reduction in effect. Piracetam, pyruvate and creatine doesn't have to be cycled. Dopaminergics such as Catuaba bark, uridine, etc, have to be cycled. Will see with the PRL-8-53.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
How do you sleep on this?
Quite good I must say. Not feeling stimulated at all. Feeling pretty tired when it's time to go to bed so that's good. But on the other hand, I can drink coffee before bed and it doesn't bother my sleep.

Tbone107

I've been using it for more than a month now and haven't noticed any reduction in effect. Piracetam, pyruvate and creatine doesn't have to be cycled. Dopaminergics such as Catuaba bark, uridine, etc, have to be cycled. Will see with the PRL-8-53.

Thanks! Have you used diamant? Do you have an opinion on it vs the supps you listed?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks! Have you used diamant? Do you have an opinion on it vs the supps you listed?
Yes I've used it before but can't say I felt much, but I was using half dose. I know it works for a lot of people though.
I definitely want to use it again in the future, most likely in combination with the piracetam, pyruvate and creatine.

GenericName86

Great article as always Hans.

In regards to Mucuna Pruirens, do they have to be cycled? I vaguely remember reading about how they make tyrosine hydroxylase levels reduced if taken too much?

J

jb116

Hans another great one. I want to add to this statement because in my opinion it's sorely missed on this forum and as an individual who had a history of crohn's, nothing rings more true. "It’s the dysfunction of neurotransmitters that’s responsible for mental disorders so trying to modulate certain individuals neurotransmitters isn’t the most effective strategy." The same applies to conditions like IBD. And whatever the pathogen at hand in a given case of IBD, they directly interfere and malfunction proper neurotransmission and creation. The outcasted Dr. Lechin I think understood this well and applied the concept not to just healing IBD but also cancer according to his documentation of his cases. I still think the Peat approach is best because it goes to the root of the matter to allow the body to fix those transmissions and material but in the case you are presenting here, it's a different story and a really nice viable approach for performance enhancement, mental or physical.

Frankdee20

Hey Hans, cool indeed ... Would these create anxiety and tension, and rigidity the way Tyrosine and Phenylalanine can ? ... It’s safe for me to conclude I must have low GABA and Serotonin because when I tried those 2 dopamine precursors, I felt awful .... Very tense, adrenaline and can’t focus without feeling rigid and wanting to cut people off when they speak.... to me that says my attention issues aren’t due to dopamine, but to calming brain activity instead

J

jb116

Hey Hans, cool indeed ... Would these create anxiety and tension, and rigidity the way Tyrosine and Phenylalanine can ? ... It’s safe for me to conclude I must have low GABA and Serotonin because when I tried those 2 dopamine precursors, I felt awful .... Very tense, adrenaline and can’t focus without feeling rigid and wanting to cut people off when they speak.... to me that says my attention issues aren’t due to dopamine, but to calming brain activity instead
Not necessarily because depending on nutrition and light exposure, Tyrosine for example can go the epinephrine route instead which can cause anxiety. Also, again to Hans earlier point, trying to individually modulate neurotransmitters isn't the best strategy. Trying to single-handedly increase dopamine directly can signal serotonin increase. They do have a feedback relationship not often talked about. But things that support the system like the Peat approach or what Hans is saying in the article, tend to equalize the neurotransmission in a balanced way.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Great article as always Hans.

In regards to Mucuna Pruirens, do they have to be cycled? I vaguely remember reading about how they make tyrosine hydroxylase levels reduced if taken too much?
Thanks man. Yeah I definitely think it has to be cycled. Apart from the downregulation, people tend to get used to it within a few days.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hans another great one. I want to add to this statement because in my opinion it's sorely missed on this forum and as an individual who had a history of crohn's, nothing rings more true. "It’s the dysfunction of neurotransmitters that’s responsible for mental disorders so trying to modulate certain individuals neurotransmitters isn’t the most effective strategy." The same applies to conditions like IBD. And whatever the pathogen at hand in a given case of IBD, they directly interfere and malfunction proper neurotransmission and creation. The outcasted Dr. Lechin I think understood this well and applied the concept not to just healing IBD but also cancer according to his documentation of his cases. I still think the Peat approach is best because it goes to the root of the matter to allow the body to fix those transmissions and material but in the case you are presenting here, it's a different story and a really nice viable approach for performance enhancement, mental or physical.
Thanks man. For sure. Energy metabolism goes first (due to many energy disruptors, for example stress and then endotoxins, etc.) and then everything else becomes dysregulated as well. Fixing the root cause will give the best long term results.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I think a lot of it has to do with the NAD to NADH ratio. I talked about it today in my newsletter this Friday. I think it comes down to the NAD:NADH ratio. A low NAD:NADH ratio can lead to overexcitation of dopamine due to an enhanced release of intracellular calcium. Also, NAD inhibits excess activation of the NMDA receptor, whereas NADH can potentiate it.
So things that increase the NAD:NADH ratio and support mitochondrial function should be helpful for that. I'm releasing an article on that next Friday.

J

jb116

So do you think ultimately piracetam is best taken away from food?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
So do you think ultimately piracetam is best taken away from food?
No, but if you want to feel the effect faster, then perhaps it might be best to take it away from food. I take mine with 500ml of milk and my morning coffee.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Notification: I've named this stack the DDT stack (dopamine dream team stack). So if you're going to share this stack or talk about it, it would be great if everyone could refer to it as the DDT stack (online or to your friends) to get out there.

For those of you who are going to try this stack, first of all, thank you; knowledge is useless without implementation, so the more people that can try it out the better.
Secondly, I'd like to ask that if you use it and experience good effects from it, to share the DDT stack with your friends as well. I usually tell my friends what I'm taking and then I give them a serving or three of mine so that they can try it for themselves. This then also gives you the opportunity to talk to them about the stack as I can guarantee you that they probably haven't heard of it from this perspective before. If they then want to learn more about it, please share the link to the article for more information.

IVILA

I've been looking far and wide and experimenting all over the place with different compounds to get see what gives me the best effects. On my quest of understanding energy metabolism and neurotransmitters, it became obvious that the two are interlinked. So I designed a stack around that.
Have a look:
The dopamine dream team stack: Try this for laser-sharp focus and euphoria » MENELITE

The stack is:
  • Piracetam
  • Pyruvate
  • Creatine
  • PRL-8-53

As a few of you might know, I tend to be insensitive to most supplements, but this is the stack that gives me the same beneficial effect constantly.
would you reccomend taking creatine even if you aren't currently working out?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom