Charger

Haven't noticed anything with sinuses.

I eat 4 egg yolks minimum daily, hopefully that'll be enough to cover my bases for choline.

Mauritio

Haven't noticed anything with sinuses.

I eat 4 egg yolks minimum daily, hopefully that'll be enough to cover my bases for choline.
I ate 2 eggs per day and after 2 weeks started getting mood problems. Phenylpiracetam though.

Mauritio

How frequently did you have phenylpiracetam?
Every day for 3 to 4 weeks . I was following the russian protocol.

Mauritio

Here's a very interesting study concerning piracetam for cancer treatment.

"Tumor remissions were observed in several male animals. "

"All animals treated in this manner for 7 months remained tumor-free."

Charger

How’s it going with the piracetam?
Still going good, had some days where I crashed for bed earlier than usual or felt a little fatigued more than I usually would in the morning, which mostly feels like it's coming from lowered cortisol.

Sleep feels improved, lower stress, more social, smiling and laughing more, etc.

Very dopaminergic indeed, might become a staple. Interested in trying aniracetam as well since I hear it's better for improving mood and socialization vs piracetam which is supposedly better for focus and productivity.

Mauritio

Still going good, had some days where I crashed for bed earlier than usual or felt a little fatigued more than I usually would in the morning, which mostly feels like it's coming from lowered cortisol.

Sleep feels improved, lower stress, more social, smiling and laughing more, etc.

Very dopaminergic indeed, might become a staple. Interested in trying aniracetam as well since I hear it's better for improving mood and socialization vs piracetam which is supposedly better for focus and productivity.
Any changes in libido?

Charger

Any changes in libido?

Still higher than baseline, lower refractory period, basically if the stimulus is there, then I respond to it, but not like a manic compulsion to get off.

Seems like I notice a wider range of females day-to-day than I usually would.

Ismail

Still higher than baseline, lower refractory period, basically if the stimulus is there, then I respond to it, but not like a manic compulsion to get off.

Which brand are you using of piracetam?

That stack sounds cool. I sometimes pound a lot of coffee and VitD/ sun and stay up all night with no sleep for a day and it seems to fix my mental state into a happy one.

Mauritio

I remember that too . With piracetam and phenylpiracetam I appreciated females more than I normally did .

Charger

@Hans

I've noticed you've recommended both 100mg and ~1.2g doses of Piracetam in different articles on your site. Could you elaborate on your experience with the two different doses and which you prefer and why?

@Hans

I've noticed you've recommended both 100mg and ~1.2g doses of Piracetam in different articles on your site. Could you elaborate on your experience with the two different doses and which you prefer and why?
100 mg is most likely referring to Phenylpiracetam

Charger

100 mg is most likely referring to Phenylpiracetam

"100mg sublingual piracetam"

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans

Honestly, I don't really notice a difference between the 2 doses. I might be placebo-ing myself, but I feel that I get a sufficient effect from 100mg sublingually.

Mauritio

Honestly, I don't really notice a difference between the 2 doses. I might be placebo-ing myself, but I feel that I get a sufficient effect from 100mg sublingually.
You're not the only one . Apparently many people do that. I just took 18mg of aniracetam and feel super relaxed . I would definitely say it has an effect . I'll try 50mg piracetam next.

Check this out:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/gxzjgs/microdosing_aniracetam/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Mauritio

Sweet, glad it's not placebo haha.
I just tried 50 or 60mg of piracetam and it definitely gave me small boost combined with slow hypoglycemia, so I doint its placebo.

Have you tried aniracetam? I tried for the first time yesterday. And its interesting st least . What amazes me is how different the racetams feel ,although they have a similar chemical structure.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom