The best fat for healthy testes (and high testosterone)

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
How do you know there's not a small amount of an androgenic fatty acid in iberian pig lard ?
What do you classify as androgenic fat? Other much-overlooked fats (by scientists) include the odd chain and branch chain fatty acids as well as the phospholipids.

"The most important difference is that Iberian pig
lard differs in composition from the pig lard used by Arechaga
and colleagues, which was rich in oleic acid C18:1 (41.1 % ), satu-
rated fatty acids (SAFA; 37.4 % ), monounsaturated fatty acids
(MUFA; 45.9 % ), and polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA; 11.3 % )
[4] . In contrast, Iberian pig lard contains a higher percentage of
MUFA + PUFA (62 + 9.5 % ) (mainly oleic C18:1, 59.1 % ) compared
with SAFA (27.6 % ). We therefore propose that the discrepancy
between the two studies is related to the difference in the
unsaturated / saturated fat ratios of the different lard-containing
diets. Indeed, the SAFA / MUFA ratio is 0.44 for Iberian pig lard
and 0.81 for regular pig lard, and the SAFA / PUFA ratio is 2.9 for
Iberian pig lard and 3.4 for regular pig lard."

They also list the fatty acid composition in the study: https://www.researchgate.net/public...nopeptidase_A_and_Blood_Pressure_in_Male_Rats

Mauritio

What do you classify as androgenic fat? Other much-overlooked fats (by scientists) include the odd chain and branch chain fatty acids as well as the phospholipids.

"The most important difference is that Iberian pig
lard differs in composition from the pig lard used by Arechaga
and colleagues, which was rich in oleic acid C18:1 (41.1 % ), satu-
rated fatty acids (SAFA; 37.4 % ), monounsaturated fatty acids
(MUFA; 45.9 % ), and polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA; 11.3 % )
[4] . In contrast, Iberian pig lard contains a higher percentage of
MUFA + PUFA (62 + 9.5 % ) (mainly oleic C18:1, 59.1 % ) compared
with SAFA (27.6 % ). We therefore propose that the discrepancy
between the two studies is related to the difference in the
unsaturated / saturated fat ratios of the different lard-containing
diets. Indeed, the SAFA / MUFA ratio is 0.44 for Iberian pig lard
and 0.81 for regular pig lard, and the SAFA / PUFA ratio is 2.9 for
Iberian pig lard and 3.4 for regular pig lard."

They also list the fatty acid composition in the study: https://www.researchgate.net/public...nopeptidase_A_and_Blood_Pressure_in_Male_Rats
I got an interesting effect from undecylenic acid, policosanol that I would classify as androgenic.

exile

I noticed this years ago when I started taking lauridicin (monolaurin) which Ray doesn’t recommend I don’t think. Had at least 200+ increase in testosterone and a massive boost in libido. I get the same effect from coconut oil. Happens very quickly (same day as beginning it). Lowers fat, weight and increases energy.

Mauritio

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I noticed this years ago when I started taking lauridicin (monolaurin) which Ray doesn’t recommend I don’t think. Had at least 200+ increase in testosterone and a massive boost in libido. I get the same effect from coconut oil. Happens very quickly (same day as beginning it). Lowers fat, weight and increases energy.
Very nice. How much did you take?
Did you have fungal issues, is that why you took it?

exile

Very nice. How much did you take?
Did you have fungal issues, is that why you took it?
A doctor thought I had fungal issues and had me take biocidin and lauridicin, but every time I stopped the lauridicin the libido would go down and every time I started again it went up. It came with a little blue scoop and at the most I would just take one full scoop with each meal so three scoops in all in a day. The times I took more than 3 scoops I would just be too wired.

Mauritio

welp i will be giving this a try, i have both supplements in the cabinet...
Yeah let me know how it goes.
Its primarily an anti-fungal supplement though.

miquelangeles

Good question. Could be the MK4... I asked this ray at the time, you might be able to find the answer in the email thread . I think he actually said that the iberian lard might have lower PUFA.
How do you know there's not a small amount of an androgenic fatty acid in iberian pig lard ?
That's what I was thinking.

Btw I tried german wild pig lard and it certainly had a very androgenic effect on me ,it just kinda messed with my stomach so I never used it again.
Also lard from pasture-raised pigs is considered one of the richest source of vitamin D. As much as 1,000 IU per tablespoon.

It’s strange. In my case coconut oil has given me strong anti-androgenic effects not unlike progesterone. Also just like progesterone I feel great, relaxed and with lower inflammation on days that I eat it but it isn’t worth the anti-androgenic effects that I personally get from it.

I wonder what the reason for this is. Same thing happens with men who take progesterone. For some it’s a miracle for virility and testosterone production and for others (like me) it’s basically a feminising hormone.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
It’s strange. In my case coconut oil has given me strong anti-androgenic effects not unlike progesterone. Also just like progesterone I feel great, relaxed and with lower inflammation on days that I eat it but it isn’t worth the anti-androgenic effects that I personally get from it.
What specific negative symptoms did you get?

What specific negative symptoms did you get?
Well, the negativity is relative. Personally I feel great, very relaxed and have a good mood with coconut oil but I feel less manly… more like a little boy instead of a 20 year old young man. Strangers and people are also far more aggressive when I’m on coconut oil, and in my usual androgenic state I can muster the energy and aggression to deflect occasional attacks. I can’t muster the “oomph” to stand up for myself on coconut oil so I’m just an easy target for everyone.
These effects are basically identical to when I take progesterone. I feel as though coconut oil greatly increases progesterone in my body.

It is the complete opposite to when I take androsterone and strangers and people become terrified/untrusting of me and don’t dare to get aggressive with me.

As much as I personally notice the benefits on my health these two substances have, I avoid them because of the way it changes how people treat me in a negative way. (I also avoid progesterone for the same reason as mentioned before)

Love you and your website btw Hans xoxo

Smelly5

If you were going to mix coconut oil into potato mash, how much coconut oil would you aim to use per meal? @Hans

ollbin

Forum Supporter
Is it a good idea to substitute coconut oil with MCT?
Will be MCT more beneficial then coconut oil?

David PS

Last edited:
OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Is it a good idea to substitute coconut oil with MCT?
Will be MCT more beneficial then coconut oil?
MCT is also good, but it gets burned for energy really fast. I think a lot of the benefits of coconut oil was due to the high lauric acid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals