Tennessee Nurse Manager Passes Out on Camera After Receiving Pfizer COVID Vaccine

Peatress

analysis of the hands would help prove or disprove Tiffany2.0. In the original we see her hand clearly.
Good point - I'm sure somewhere someone is on to it.

What confuses me is the hair. The original Tiffany Dover had really nice hair and a side parting and yet we have a dyed hair with a middle parting (and a lot of make up).

Regina

What confuses me is the hair. The original Tiffany Dover had really nice hair and a side parting and yet we have a dyed hair with a middle parting (and a lot of make up).
to distract from the real details

Momma

Hairline differs don’t you think? Look at her forehead as well.

Peatress

FtbQC_IWAAA5cjl

Giraffe

I read a theory online. It went like this: How do you ask people to not take the jab without telling them to not take the jab? Take a blue-eyed girl that faints after getting the injection and shortly thereafter vanishes into thin air.

It's just a weird theory but it makes more sense, than the 'Oh, I do faint all the time. I work as an ICU nurse, but I faint once a week [and despite of my history of fainting they picked me for this jabbing show]' and the the 'Oh, I wanted to come out and tell people that I am alive and well, but my employer said, "No way".

Whatever the truth may be, the episode has probably saved people from getting maimed or worse.

Peatress

Last edited:

joaquin

I haven't watched the interview. Assuming it is her, where has she been all this time? And why did she go to such great lengths as if she were in the witness protection program?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals