Tennessee Nurse Manager Passes Out on Camera After Receiving Pfizer COVID Vaccine

Perry Staltic

I just looked up where she lived, About 28 miles, 30 mins. from work, mostly interstate travel.

kYgirl

She's dead. Everything matches up. Maiden name, age. I wondered why we weren't hearing anything from someone in Chattanooga, TN where she worked, and I assumed she lived. But she didn't live in TN, she lived in Alabama.

Yea, these supposed pictures of her could not be her. She was really skinny. Did she gain 30 pounds overnight?!

Regina

I just looked up where she lived, About 28 miles, 30 mins. from work, mostly interstate travel.
Very typical for that area.
Which is gorgeous terrain. We sortof fled to there when left Chicago when our street got over-run with "peaceful protestors" shooting each other and lighting things on fire over the summer. We grabbed a very rustic cabin for a month. One definitely had to make a long drive into Chattanooga to get groceries. Which could be super charming town. However I did get a sniff of freemason influence there.
This sign on numerous buildings
So unfortunate because it's just so beautiful there in that AL, GA, TN corner.
I can see why robber barons would want to steal the abundant water cascading off the mountains. Probably minerals too.

Perry Staltic

Chattanooga to get groceries. Which could be super charming town. However I did get a sniff of freemason influence there.
This sign on numerous buildings
So unfortunate because it's just so beautiful there in that AL, GA, TN corner

What you saw is the historical remnant of a former time when masonry was very popular in the south. You can see that symbol on a building in just about any southern town, but those buildings are typically used for other purposes now because masonry has nowhere near the popularity it had when those buildings were built. If they are used for masonic type stuff now it's usually just a bunch of old farts who use it an excuse to get together away from the wife. Southern corruption typically can't compare to the endemic corruption of Chicago.

Regina

What you saw is the historical remnant of a former time when masonry was very popular in the south. You can see that symbol on a building in just about any southern town, but those buildings are typically used for other purposes now because masonry has nowhere near the popularity it had when those buildings were built. If they are used for masonic type stuff now it's usually just a bunch of old farts who use it an excuse to get together away from the wife. Southern corruption typically can't compare to the endemic corruption of Chicago.
True that.

Momma

Momma

678BD07C-0C04-44DB-A9B7-B3B8E5CE74CB.png
D7375670-0B93-4C28-8B2E-00B156BA0184.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals