Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome following Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine

J_T

My experience with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome following receiving the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. I am sharing my experience for educational and training purposes and for those who may be experiencing similar symptoms. I recorded a video on November 5th, 2021, detailing pulse and blood pressure measured from prone to standing. Unfortunately, new user accounts are not allowed to post hyperlinks.

So if interested, you can find the video by navigating to rumble.com and searching by channel for channel: JT85

To view the video.

If you watch the Nov 5th video "POTS test", you may want to turn down the volume around the 1:50 minute mark. The pulse oximeter being used begins to alarm for high heartrate. Unbeknownst to me at the time, the pulse oximeter was set to alarm at 120 bpm or higher.

For those not interested in viewing, a quick synopsis: Pulse begins at 56 bpm and rises to a sustained 125+ upon standing with no appreciable decrease in systolic blood pressure (diastolic pressure rises).

I posted a follow up POTS test video to the same channel documenting progression on Jan 10th.

May you have a blessed day, JT

Peater

Look at the hormones matter website they cover POTS after "normal" vaccines due to thiamine deficiency.

nejdev

My experience with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome following receiving the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. I am sharing my experience for educational and training purposes and for those who may be experiencing similar symptoms. I recorded a video on November 5th, 2021, detailing pulse and blood pressure measured from prone to standing. Unfortunately, new user accounts are not allowed to post hyperlinks.

So if interested, you can find the video by navigating to rumble.com and searching by channel for channel: JT85

To view the video.

If you watch the Nov 5th video "POTS test", you may want to turn down the volume around the 1:50 minute mark. The pulse oximeter being used begins to alarm for high heartrate. Unbeknownst to me at the time, the pulse oximeter was set to alarm at 120 bpm or higher.

For those not interested in viewing, a quick synopsis: Pulse begins at 56 bpm and rises to a sustained 125+ upon standing with no appreciable decrease in systolic blood pressure (diastolic pressure rises).

I posted a follow up POTS test video to the same channel documenting progression on Jan 10th.

May you have a blessed day, JT

Heya JT, reaching out here because I just watched your video on rumble.com (thanks @Perry Staltic for posting the link)

After watching the video and looking at your list of ailments in the description, on the timeline, it is very, very similar to what a lot of “long haul” COVID suffers are dealing with, myself included. Recently I learned a friend of a friend got long haul from his first dose of vaccine. I called the guy directly and relayed many of the same symptoms we are having.

I think both the vaccine and the disease in some people cause problems with the immune system and the CNS. You can check my post history for my issues (many of them very similar to yours) and see what I have tried to get over this. There are also some subreddits dedicated to long haulers but they are heavily moderated and any negative remarks about the vaccine usually get you flagged and/or banned (insane).

FYI I am a year into my long haul, I got sick with COVID in March 2021 and have had issues ever since, though I will say that they have very slowly improved over time. The biggest factors for me were pacing, rest, antihistamines to help with inflammation, and a clean diet. Also avoiding caffeine and alcohol seems to help.

Any questions, happy to help. Best of luck to you.

lvysaur

I had terrible POTS after getting covid. Totally nonvaxed. It's due to the spike protein (whether vaccine or virus).

lvysaur

How are you doing now?
I was doing very well this winter/spring, until I got reinfected in May. Now I have some of the same long-COVID symptoms from 2020.

One of the main things was that COVID gave me hair loss, and it was growing back furiously this spring. But the reinfection ruined it.

exile

I was doing very well this winter/spring, until I got reinfected in May. Now I have some of the same long-COVID symptoms from 2020.

One of the main things was that COVID gave me hair loss, and it was growing back furiously this spring. But the reinfection ruined it.

Did yours resolve on its own with time or was there anything you did that helped? How long until it resolved the first time?

lvysaur

Did yours resolve on its own with time or was there anything you did that helped? How long until it resolved the first time?
acute long-covid for most of 2020, fatigue+no appetite. Antibiotics helped fix this.
Even after the antbio, there were residual effects. Felt 70% better.

Jan 2021, became intensely ill with headaches, brain fog, debilitating fatigue. Could not even walk, feared for life.
This lasted for a week, and then vanished suddenly. Felt 80% better afterwards.

Oct 2021, I got reinfected, had some relapsing, but the long-COVID effects didn't last as long.
I was back to 80% better by December.

January 2022, I started feeling 90% better. I could do a lot more physical work, with no fatigue.

May 2022, reinfected. I got monoclonal antibodies.
I was back to 70% better by June.

Last week or so, I've been feeling almost like my pre-COVID self, which is not something that has happened at all in the last 2.5 years. Even when I was 90% better before my latest reinfection, I felt qualitatively different--currently I feel more like I did back when I was in college, which was far more relaxed. I take this as a positive sign, like my body "allowing" myself to slip into this expensive mode which probably requires lower immunity.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom