Tennessee Nurse Manager Passes Out on Camera After Receiving Pfizer COVID Vaccine

joaquin

Do a search for Bridget Fonda from 20 years ago and compare to what she looks like today. It just crossed my mind that this may be another case of gaslighting.

Peatress

Do a search for Bridget Fonda from 20 years ago and compare to what she looks like today. It just crossed my mind that this may be another case of gaslighting.
No way!!!

1681958868_bridget-fonda-750x430.jpg

Momma

I’m not following. Can anyone explain what’s being suggested please?

joaquin

I’m not following. Can anyone explain what’s being suggested please?
Looking at multiple photographs of Fonda, comparing now to 20 years ago, it just does not look like the same person. Even celebrities that have drastic plastic surgeries bare some resemblance to their pre-surgery selves. There seems to be no resemblance though in the two Bridget Fondas.
I'm not suggesting anything just yet. Its just really really odd.

Momma

Looking at multiple photographs of Fonda, comparing now to 20 years ago, it just does not look like the same person. Even celebrities that have drastic plastic surgeries bare some resemblance to their pre-surgery selves. There seems to be no resemblance though in the two Bridget Fondas.
I'm not suggesting anything just yet. Its just really really odd.
Thank you

joaquin

I didn't watch the interview but saw that on 60 Minutes the other night Ray Epps was interviewed.

Am I the only one seeing the hidden hand behind the agenda?

First they do damage control with Tiffany. Then just a couple of weeks later their man Ray.

Should I even ask the rhetorical: Is this a coordinated ploy?

Next thing they will do is to go start repeating the JFK assassination gaslighting: "Lee Harvey did it"

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals