Taking DHEA With These Blood Results?

Connor888

4nwYq6S.png

Been a rough time recently in terms of symptoms (chronic fatigue, loss of libido, anxiety) etc, and would love to try DHEA to see if it helps at all in low doses (5mg) but not sure if I would benefit from it based on these results. What do you think? Thanks :)

Last edited:
J

james2388

It's not going to hurt, but if you're not meeting other parameters in your diet, then it's always good to have a bag of things to try and a checklist of things that you know you are doing

Maljam

Considering a blood test nowhere near deficiency, there are so much more things I would try for anxiety before dhea. In no particular order, adequate sleep, salt, gluten restriction, adequate protein, balanced macros, egg yolks, exercise, sunlight, vitamin D, magnesium, having fun.

OP
Connor888

Connor888

Considering a blood test nowhere near deficiency, there are so much more things I would try for anxiety before dhea. In no particular order, adequate sleep, salt, gluten restriction, adequate protein, balanced macros, egg yolks, exercise, sunlight, vitamin D, magnesium, having fun.

Thank you. Out of everything you mentioned I definitely need more sunlight, exercise.... and fun, lol.

OP
Connor888

Connor888

To be honest those 3 are three of the most important in my opinion.

Yeah I think you're right. I would exercise a lot more than I do now if I had the energy for it.. but some days just getting out of bed is a chore :/ I do what I can however though

Vegancrossfit

Have you tested for cortisol to get an idea of your dhea/cortisol ratio?

I think the answer is already known anyway looking at your symptoms - you need sugar, not drugs. Hormones go up or down as a response to an energy issue

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals