T3 Not Raising Temperatures

OP
D

docall18

I've had a very similar experience as you docall18; and I've also been at it for years: trying to figure how to best quell oestrogen/improve thyroid function. Thyroid (in all the usual variants), pregnenolone (both oral and topical) and oral DHEA almost always led to oestrogenic effects/thyrotoxicity and seldom a sustained elevation of body temperature. However, of late I've become noticeably 'dry' by combining high-dose caffeine (lots of coffee with copious amounts of sugar, Red Bull) and topical DHEA dissolved in warmed coconut oil. Haidut's claims regarding the relative androgenecity of topical DHEA certainly seem consistent with my own finding.

Cheers for the tips! Ya I have also found caffeine one of the few supps that does what it purported to do. I take approx 700mg/day and i know estrogen would be a lot higher without it. As i reduce my T3 dose to approx 25mcg/day, i will double caffeine.

I do have topical Dhea and will give it a go at low dose to see what happens.

OP
D

docall18

Mmm the caffeine was increasing my temps and giving me a slight lift. But i realise that it was actually just raising cortisol. I was getting insomnia, belly fat etc. So have reduced the caffeine.

I also started theanine, cascara, aspirin, etc to reduce cortisol. This caused my temperatures to plummet - showing it was indeed cortisol keeping my metabolism up.

So currently my adrenaline is low (P5P B6 lowers this for me). My cortisol is low due to the above supps. I am taking 80mcg T3 and 50mcgT4. And my temperature is maximum 36.7Deg C.

For some reason I can only get my temperatures up by the stress hormones...

Kasper

Hm, I have something similar. Tyromax used to give me a pulse of 70 BPM. But when I use it together with theanine, taurine, aspirin and energin, my pulse will stay 45 BPM with tyromax.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals