Unsolvable dry brittle hair. Need help!

dervmai

progress
I have dry brittle hair, which I didn't always have. No amount of oils seem to help. I was hypo, and I still am, however I have been on a t3 protocol for 3 months now. My high reverse t3 ca,e down back into the range and my TSH lowered, however my t4 levels dropped off, which is the only metric left now that is not optimal.

1693763842695.png

Total t3 and t4 and free t4 is lower now. What could this mean? And could this be the cause of the hair brittleness?
Still have skin issues like eczema and seb derm so my body still isn't healed.

ubiety

I used to have the same problem. Try 2 things separately & daily to see which helps most, then both: dhea, cod liver oil.

peter88

Unsolvable? You yourself said that you’re addicted to cigarettes and weed..

OP
dervmai

dervmai

progress
Unsolvable? You yourself said that you’re addicted to cigarettes and weed..
Maybe this is causing it. I'm going to try the internal route of fixing diet and lifestyle and see if that helps with the hair dryness. Currently on day 3 of no weed and cigs. Hoping I never relapse again.

kimbriel

I have dry brittle hair, which I didn't always have. No amount of oils seem to help. I was hypo, and I still am, however I have been on a t3 protocol for 3 months now. My high reverse t3 ca,e down back into the range and my TSH lowered, however my t4 levels dropped off, which is the only metric left now that is not optimal.

View attachment 55025
Total t3 and t4 and free t4 is lower now. What could this mean? And could this be the cause of the hair brittleness?
Still have skin issues like eczema and seb derm so my body still isn't healed.
It's normal for FT4 to be low and below range when you're only on T3.

golder

So what? There can be different causes to the same problem. This guy said he has a bad diet, smokes weed and cigarettes.
The way you parsed it seemed so definitive that it couldn’t possibly be anything else. I don’t want the OP being forced into a conclusion that doesn’t necessarily have to be true.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals