T3 heart palpitations

Greg says

Does anyone know about T3 causing heart palpitations. I took half a grain of T3 cytomel for 3 weeks .. then stopped.. it’s been 2 weeks now and I’m getting a skip in heart beat then one pounding beat that I feel right up in my throat.

Aymen

Does anyone know about T3 causing heart palpitations. I took half a grain of T3 cytomel for 3 weeks .. then stopped.. it’s been 2 weeks now and I’m getting a skip in heart beat then one pounding beat that I feel right up in my throat.
I never took thyroid, but the same things happened to me the first time i started smoking cigars, drinking raw cacao, caffeine from coffee, and it can happen from increasing the doses of each one, all of these supplements may act like the thyroid hormone and increase cortisol unless taken chronically. they also require enough nutrients and calories because they increase the metabolism. It happens to me sometimes when i overdo it in the gym and it can be hard to fall asleep. I,m very sure cortisol is behind your problems, The body may be trying to come back to how it was used to be so it may elevates your cortisol levels, wait a few more weeks and see how it goes,

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Possibly potassium and/or magnesium deficiencies showing up.

TAG145

Forum Supporter
Have you gotten lab work to know what levels you have for Free T3 and Free T4? Of course everyone is different, but I've been trying to figure out why T3 doesn't work for me either because I get strange heart palpitations and low level shakiness which makes me feel anxious driving at high speeds. I read on Stop the Thyroid Madness (great resource) that you could have pooling of your T3 if taking when you have high or low cortisol levels. For my situation it makes sense since I have high cortisol in the morning. Something might be out of balance.

NommyWommy

Ray Peat said it happened to him when he took T3 only. Said he added T4 and it went away.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals