Stopping The Vicious Circle Of High Fungus. Constipation, Antifungals And Probiotics

Pet Peeve

You should try betaine HCL.

Now Foods, Betaine HCL, 648 mg, 120 Capsules

Take it with or after a meal and it will go in your small intestine and kill everything there. My bm used to smell like rotten meat and I got gas whenever I ate protein. Betaine takes care of that. It could solve your problem or do nothing at all. If you're at the last straw you should try complete gluten avoidance which includes avoiding stuff that your body mistakes for gluten, and all starch. Your body can mistake processed milk (ice cream, cheese etc.) for gluten as well as instant coffee, egg etc. The easiest would be squeezing your own OJ (no commercial fruit juice) and milk with betaine (caffeine powder or coke instead of coffee) - nothing else. You would have to do it for some months before you can start to reintroduce stuff. Avoid supplemental vitamins. Try methylene blue.

Last edited:

EIRE24

Take it with or after a meal and it will go in your small intestine and kill everything there. My bm used to smell like rotten meat and I got gas whenever I ate protein. Betaine takes care of that. It could solve your problem or do nothing at all. If you're at the last straw you should try complete gluten avoidance which includes avoiding stuff that your body mistakes for gluten, and all starch. Your body can mistake processed milk (ice cream, cheese etc.) for gluten as well as instant coffee, egg etc. The easiest would be squeezing your own OJ (no commercial fruit juice) and milk with betaine (caffeine powder or coke instead of coffee) - nothing else. You would have to do it for some months before you can start to reintroduce stuff. Avoid supplemental vitamins. Try methylene blue.
How could your body mistake those foods for gluten? I think maybe you've just got problems with those foods digesting rather than them mistaking it for gluten? I mean gluten is very different to those foods.

Pet Peeve

How could your body mistake those foods for gluten? I think maybe you've just got problems with those foods digesting rather than them mistaking it for gluten? I mean gluten is very different to those foods.

Yes, maybe you're right. There was a list of foods that could cross-react with gluten that was talked about a bit on the net, and it was also refuted by some "experts". The important thing for me is that some of these foods feel like gluten and it helped to cut them out. It seems the red thread here is as little processing as possible. 19 Foods That Cross-React With Gluten | Primal Docs

OP
mayweatherking
the probiotics might be starting to work.. i woke up today with morning wood and my voice was really deep.. iwas able to have a bowel movement too.. but we shall see... i also made sure i got enough calcium, magnesium, POTASSIUM, and salt as well so maybe that mde a difference i dk.

OP
mayweatherking
You already exhausted pretty much most possibilities, right? :ss
Have you tried to avoid powdered minerals?
yes

Are you eating those mentioned nutrients in excess?
what nutrients? i dont think so

Are you eating enough folate? What about choline (despite the liver)?
i eat liver every couple of days so probably

What happens after you induce diarrhea with excess of vit C or magnesium? The constipation comes back fast? Or you experience a relief for some days?
i never get diahreah from that

Do you eat only when you are hungry?
i usually dont feel hungry, other times i do. with the constipation, it makes it difficult for me to feel hungry so i try to do small meals every 2 or 3 hrs to keep the system running

Do you eat anything that you don't like at all?
not really no

Is there any food that you just can't get enough of?
wat

What happens when you avoid additional fats altogether? They tend to cause problems even in small amounts for people with low metabolism, and they also tend to nourish fungal infections.
dont feel great.. i think i need fat. i have been doing this for a couple of weeks on and off, i dont thik it helps

Have you ever checked your pboysterone, burtlancasterol, gbolduevonone, narouzonin, and cantstoppeatinin levels?
no is that blood work to do? i can get it done, is this legit be a probelm? i dont want to spend money if its not needed ,can you tell me more about this?

can you tell me more about this? Have you ever checked your pboysterone, burtlancasterol, gbolduevonone, narouzonin, and cantstoppeatinin levels?

OP
mayweatherking

\

nah fam.. i'm hittin it easy on the insulin spiking foods, i been making my own oj for months now.. .love it. i thought ray hated betamine? i'm just doing the probiotics and nystatin for now.. i think it is working though, i'm feeling better

Amazoniac

can you tell me more about this? Have you ever checked your pboysterone, burtlancasterol, gbolduevonone, narouzonin, and cantstoppeatinin levels?
What about calcium excess or deficiency?
Have you tried to experiment with liquid magnesium to bowel tolerance in the past?
What happens when you fast?
Vitamins A and D out of balance, too little or too much?
Foods that you just can't get enough of seem to be the ones that provide exactly what you need but in not enough quantity.
How is your smell and your tongue?
What about gelatin? It can to constipate some people.
Excess iron?
What about the coin that you ate when you were 6 years old?
Have you tried to drink the broth of mineral-dense seaweeds just as an experiment? Although I don't think it would make much difference since you consume oysters regularly.
Excess thyroid supplement uses up nutrients too fast.
I would respect hunger and only eat when it appears. It would also be easier to track what increases appetite and what doesn't. But if doesn't work to guide you relatively fast, then forget about it.
Coconut water might also help.
If you're not fatigued, moving helps a bit to normalize most functions, including appetite, intestinal movement, etc. Back to hunger thing; stimulate, feed and rest is a good thing to keep in mind.

I have more questions than answers, so these are just things for your own consideration.

Last edited:
OP
mayweatherking
Which product are you using? 5 Strain Bifidum?

If so, I believe you that it is working. Stuff is powerful.

Is there a probiotic that is good for dairy digestion? That seems to be my main problem lol. Constipation wise. I bought a small.amt of milk today to.test haven't had it.since the probiotic

Last edited:

tyler

Is there a probiotic that is good for dairy digestion? That seems to be my main problem lol. Constipation wise. I bought a small.amt of milk today to.test haven't had it.since the probiotic
I have a friend that uses dairy-specific digestive enzymes to assist her with milk consumption. I think the company was enymedica.

L

lollipop

I have a friend that uses dairy-specific digestive enzymes to assist her with milk consumption. I think the company was enymedica.
I use that company's overall Digest enzymes. Great company, great products. I heard that product for dairy is great @tyler

OP
mayweatherking
All.I.can say now.is.that I am ultimately at the mercy of God right now. My.hair loss is very bad, ive been here a.year, obviously only so much shedding can happen. I am very upset. I dk if I can.mentally.handle. what im about to go.through honestly.

I just wish the constipation would stop. But it wont. I am truly at the mercy of.the universe. Therr is nothing.left to say. Nothig left to try. Nothing left to do. Sigh.

OP
mayweatherking
In an act of desperation, I took some novotiral, and honestly had an amazing nights sleep. its clear I.have a thyroid problem. I felt my sinuses in my head decompress. however I dk what to do. why am I.so constipated? im.not. hungry so.I.eat but maybe im eating when I shouldn't but im constipated. jesus.Christ dude. jesus Christ. I cant even begin to describe to.you guys the anger I felt this morning un complete disbelief that I still.cant stop.this

EIRE24

In an act of desperation, I took some novotiral, and honestly had an amazing nights sleep. its clear I.have a thyroid problem. I felt my sinuses in my head decompress. however I dk what to do. why am I.so constipated? im.not. hungry so.I.eat but maybe im eating when I shouldn't but im constipated. jesus.Christ dude. jesus Christ. I cant even begin to describe to.you guys the anger I felt this morning un complete disbelief that I still.cant stop.this

Any update on the probiotics?

OP
mayweatherking
Any update on the probiotics?

Yeah ive been taking like 2 scoops in the morning and 2 at night, it didn't solve.the constipation.. I think it did something because I feel better and different, but cant say it stopped constipation thus far

Why don't you try to stay on this for a while?

Yeah I probably will. I just burn out on thyroid fast.I.think. maybe it will be different this time. I.dk anymore about Anthony. I have gained weigh, I.look like complete ***t, my is almost all.out.on.the crown, I.can't.goto.t the bathroom still, I.must.have sprayed at least 50 sprays of magnesium on my body today.

I eat muscle meat and I.think it hurts me bit what am I.supposed to do if everything else constipates. I just am reachig a braking point here now.my spirit, my heart, my soul is all broken, I put in 100% effort, but came our losing. I feel I may have a physical problem with my muscular system so I just unfortunately lost in that era and I guess there's nothing I can do. or I just have permanent 5ar damage from finasteride I dk anymore.

The pressure in my head is really high. when I need to go.to the bahroom.and I cant go, head pressure builds up in.my head bad. thyroid makes it go away and having a bowel movement makes it go away.

Peat says magnesium is at the constipaton forefront. I did 50 sprays today, but my thyroid sucks? so that could be why it still doesn't work?

Done bro.... done

TubZy

throw 2 raw carrots in a blender and add some water, that cleared my bowels easily within 2 hours.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals