Stew Peters World Premier: Died Suddenly

joaquin

I loved it.

Especially impressing are the small clips showing people and bus drivers collapsing all in the same manner: throwing their arms up in the air, rotating slowly and losing equilibrium.

The only problem i noticed is they gave Steve Kirsh way too much attention;i don't trust the guy one bit.

A great documentary, all in all.
I had to unsubscribe from the obvious controlled op Kirsch. He was bombarding my inbox three to five times a day. The reason for this excessive amount of content is to tire folks of hearing about the covid shots being dangerous.

The goal of these criminals is not to keep everything hush hush, but rather to talk it to death. It causes a certain impotence so that those in the know feel as if nothing can be done. "If they're talking about it this much, and my family is still getting these devil shots, then there is no use in trying to do good."

Mercola and Kirsch are controlled opposition.

Osukhan

I had to unsubscribe from the obvious controlled op Kirsch. He was bombarding my inbox three to five times a day. The reason for this excessive amount of content is to tire folks of hearing about the covid shots being dangerous.

The goal of these criminals is not to keep everything hush hush, but rather to talk it to death. It causes a certain impotence so that those in the know feel as if nothing can be done. "If they're talking about it this much, and my family is still getting these devil shots, then there is no use in trying to do good."

wow i never thought of it like that before,, information overload just leading you to a numb out look... i can see that

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter

Yes all of those bogus surveys...
I notice that he (Kirsch) has backed off on email frequency lately. Maybe the operation was getting a little too obvious.

Giraffe

German public TV reports about people injured by the clot shot (always mentioning them together with long-covid sufferers). At the 9 minutes mark a physician who treats patients (using apheresis) reports that they had patients where they couldn't draw blood, and when they removed the needle a 12 cm long blood clot was clinging to the needle.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V758qKFRCdE

Last edited:

LadyRae

German public TV reports about people injured by the clot shot (always mentioning them together with long-covid sufferers). At the 9 minutes mark a physician who treats patients (using apheresis) reports that they had patients where they couldn't draw blood, and when they removed the needle a 12 cm long blood clot was clinging to the needle.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V758qKFRCdE

Ew, GROSS! It's like something out of a horror movie....

HeyThere

Do people who only got the covid virus also get micro blood clots? Unvaxed I mean?

Perry Staltic

Do people who only got the covid virus also get micro blood clots? Unvaxed I mean?

Yeah, but I think a lot, if not all, of that was in severe covid patients who were on vents. Mechanical ventilators by themselves can activate systemic inflammatory cascades that generate micro clots, even de novo micro-clotting in distal organs like the kidneys.

Perry Staltic

Yeah, but I think a lot, if not all, of that was in severe covid patients who were on vents. Mechanical ventilators by themselves can activate systemic inflammatory cascades that generate micro clots, even de novo micro-clotting in distal organs like the kidneys.

Adhesion molecules are the precursors to micro clots. MV = mechanical ventilation

Results​

Alveolar stretch imposed by MV did not only induce de novo synthesis of adhesion molecules in the lung but also in organs distal to the lung, like liver and kidney. No activation was observed in the brain. In addition, we demonstrated elevated cytokine and chemokine expression in pulmonary, hepatic and renal tissue after MV which was accompanied by enhanced recruitment of granulocytes to these organs.

Conclusions​

Our data implicate that MV causes endothelial activation and inflammation in mice without pre-existing pulmonary injury, both in the lung and distal organs.

LadyRae

Well I definitely had significant myocarditis symptoms for a couple weeks, the onset of which occurred about 3 weeks after my covid infection. But the symptoms only lasted about 2 weeks and then they went away completely when I reduced estrogen and took a bunch of enzymes.

I doubt there's any way to know exactly whether I had clots or not but the shooting pain down my left arm and shoulder and all the other myocardial symptoms were definitely pronounced. (Unvaxed)

Lollipop2

Okay I went down the rabbit hole and read all of these - this is number four. If you value truth over feeling comfortable you will cherish this man’s utmost ethical determined search for truth. Mathew Crawford - look up his previous 3 articles about this. Well worth your time. This forth one opened my eyes to truth.

@Perry Staltic

akgrrrl

Very interesting. Feels good just to read Crawford's insistance on valid data as the marker for restoring faith in many systems. I have read in several places now, the point that it is a common tactic that opposition manufactures sensational, incorrect events or media to discredit the thrust of a message as presented in DiedSuddenly. Only discerning readers will get this.

Perry Staltic

Okay I went down the rabbit hole and read all of these - this is number four. If you value truth over feeling comfortable you will cherish this man’s utmost ethical determined search for truth. Mathew Crawford - look up his previous 3 articles about this. Well worth your time. This forth one opened my eyes to truth.

@Perry Staltic

Thanks. IMO people who make so many words really don't have a lot to say. I don't understand what the author is trying to accomplish. I read the first one and was like meh, can you get to the point? Of course Stew Peters is a sensationalist. In my mind the most important aspect of that film is showing the horrific clots and the morticians' testimonies that they had never seen anything like that before.

Perry Staltic

If you value truth over feeling comfortable you will cherish this man’s utmost ethical determined search for truth.

I frankly found him to be a bore and not really helpful towards anything positive. If this is the same guy I used to monitor at Rounding the Earth on twitter during the plandemic, I'm really surprised. I used to like that guy's posts.

Lollipop2

I frankly found him to be a bore and not really helpful towards anything positive. If this is the same guy I used to monitor at Rounding the Earth on twitter during the plandemic, I'm really surprised. I used to like that guy's posts.
Interesting. I think he is trying to make sure the data is accurate. Can’t fault him for that. Not sure about him being a bore. Haven’t followed him enough @Perry Staltic

I do support complete data accuracy.

Perry Staltic

Interesting. I think he is trying to make sure the data is accurate. Can’t fault him for that. Not sure about him being a bore. Haven’t followed him enough @Perry Staltic

I do support complete data accuracy.

If he's the same guy I'm thinking of he seems to be very good at data analysis and was able to tease out things with the data that others didn't. That's well and good, but it's a niche skill. I get the same feeling with this guy as I do with Breggins. Both very good at something, but who feel threatened by somebody who says or does something that contradicts their philosophy or methodology; and then they make these long-winded, rambling diatribes, which IMO is done to reassure themselves of their own relevance by taking away relevance from those they disagree with. That's what I meant by being a bore. I thought it was interesting that he got so upset over Steve Kirsch that he resigned from his steering committee, or whatever it is. Two very different people: Steve, a very successful entrepreneur/inventor kind of guy and this guy, a school teacher who excels in dry data analytics.

akgrrrl

If he's the same guy I'm thinking of he seems to be very good at data analysis and was able to tease out things with the data that others didn't. That's well and good, but it's a niche skill. I get the same feeling with this guy as I do with Breggins. Both very good at something, but who feel threatened by somebody who says or does something that contradicts their philosophy or methodology; and then they make these long-winded, rambling diatribes, which IMO is done to reassure themselves of their own relevance by taking away relevance from those they disagree with. That's what I meant by being a bore. I thought it was interesting that he got so upset over Steve Kirsch that he resigned from his steering committee, or whatever it is. Two very different people: Steve, a very successful entrepreneur/inventor kind of guy and this guy, a school teacher who excels in dry data analytics.
I appreciate this bit about Breggins, followed his tiff now lawsuit with Malone, to see your description here fits well. What do you think of Malone---I cannot get past a nagging and completely intuitive red flag flapping in my face over anything I read of his.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals