New vaccine "hallucinations"?

Jeemmy

Well... We know about the spike of "sudden deaths" people are experiencing around the world. What do you think about this video? (Attached) seems like people is having some sort of visions before collapsing (?!)

EDIT: unable to attach video, this is the telegram link, should be public:
View: https://t.me/cesaresacchetti/7920

Inaut

Well... We know about the spike of "sudden deaths" people are experiencing around the world. What do you think about this video? (Attached) seems like people is having some sort of visions before collapsing (?!)

EDIT: unable to attach video, this is the telegram link, should be public:
View: https://t.me/cesaresacchetti/7920

This is crazy. It looks like possession almost...

Diokine

This would be a terrible experience. Especially the video of the man at the train station, what a tragedy.

This can be explained neurologically and doesn't require spooky intervention, aside from the fact that we injected an untested substance into such a large portion of the population.

This is typical of a grand mal seizure, where complete loss of coherence of the motor and vestibular systems occurs from disruption of coordinated electrical activity. I think that it can be helpful sometimes to look at the interface of these systems as forming an electrical circuit that has anodes and cathodes, like the left anode in the brain stem and cathode regions in the spine, vs the right anodes/cathodes. This complete loss of vestibular coordination I think serves in effect to disrupt the reference "grounds" set by tissue and interpreted by the brain stem and cerebellum, leading to the complete loss of inhibition of one of the lateral branches. It's really interesting how the pattern of turning to the right seems to dominate, it indicates to me that our nervous systems are definitely laterally biased. One way to look at it is that at some level your proprioceptive/muscular interface is always telling you to turn right like this, but there is some higher level system inhibiting that. Once that system is offline, the basal tonic pattern emerges.

Athrunzala

Yes, I watched those videos too, after they looked up, they would just go around in a circle.

It is like what happens to a cockroach after spraying them with pesticide, they go in circles...

I'm.No.One

Screenshot_20221001-162110.png

Runenight201

This would be a terrible experience. Especially the video of the man at the train station, what a tragedy.

This can be explained neurologically and doesn't require spooky intervention, aside from the fact that we injected an untested substance into such a large portion of the population.

This is typical of a grand mal seizure, where complete loss of coherence of the motor and vestibular systems occurs from disruption of coordinated electrical activity. I think that it can be helpful sometimes to look at the interface of these systems as forming an electrical circuit that has anodes and cathodes, like the left anode in the brain stem and cathode regions in the spine, vs the right anodes/cathodes. This complete loss of vestibular coordination I think serves in effect to disrupt the reference "grounds" set by tissue and interpreted by the brain stem and cerebellum, leading to the complete loss of inhibition of one of the lateral branches. It's really interesting how the pattern of turning to the right seems to dominate, it indicates to me that our nervous systems are definitely laterally biased. One way to look at it is that at some level your proprioceptive/muscular interface is always telling you to turn right like this, but there is some higher level system inhibiting that. Once that system is offline, the basal tonic pattern emerges.

Thank you for this. The paranoia was starting to really build until I read this. Still tho, it’s frightening that seizures like this occur. Is this fatal or will these people end up debilitated?

How do these electrical failures occur? Are there any health indicators or warning symptoms to look out for for things like this?

lampofred

This happened to me and I keep seeing it happen to others. Suddenly there is extreme synchronicity (or at least, you become much more aware of latent synchronicity) and what I see happening are 1) sudden loss of employment, especially if employed in an established firm, and you are forced to go to a start-up or become an entrepreneur, 2) extreme confusion, you no longer know good and bad and so can't make any decisions, 3) AC breaks down, whether in your car or your home or your refrigerator.

When animals go blind they start going in circles and eventually die unless they get help from an external source.

I do think there is ghostly possession involved,

Even if you think you have good intentions, it feels like something else is controlling your life.

As for prayer, maybe God Himself did this out of anger...?

I think that "woke" people are people who have actually been severely brain damaged by this issue, they are not purposeful saboteurs, they are severely confused.

People affected by this might seem ok at a glance but over time you notice that they are dumb and mute and deaf and lame and IN DEBT.

I think there might be some relation with anxiety; if there is a real cure for anxiety, then there might be hope. According to Peat's most recent newsletter, orange juice (because of the flavonoid nobiletin) might be helpful, but I am hesitant to even drink orange juice unrestrictedly because this issue is like a nuclear bomb went off in your brain, after it everything is unpredictable, intentions backfire...

I think prolonged meditation, like 8-10 hours a day, to force deep-sleep, could help? But I don't know, that's easier said than done.

EDIT: This video shows extreme cases (especially the train person, that was terrifying to watch), where you can see it all happening on the surface, but this happens to basically everyone. In the video the people spin to the right, but in general life as a whole starts going in circles (on a long-term scale, people are "spinning to the right") it's sort of like becoming cross-eyed, and like right hemisphere damage, which makes you look only to the right and no longer the left.

The video mentioned CERN and CERN has a statue of the Hindu God, Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva is the "destroyer of ignorance" and is related to the Christian Holy Spirit. He has a third eye, which if opened, leads to annihilation. If human elites are doing this for population control, that's one thing, we can think that we are good and they are evil, but if a divine power is doing this out of anger, to nuke a world that has become too ignorant, well...

I keep hoping that it isn't a higher power that is responsible though, that it's instead the priests of the higher power who might have misinterpreted the will of the higher power, and that it's not the higher power itself which is directly responsible for this.

Last edited:
OP
J

Jeemmy

Thanks for your answer, this is very interesting

qminati

its involuntary movement, a similar thing happens during a serotonin syndrome attack, it can look like a demonic possession.

nearly 8 billion people and about 20 of those seen on the internet
Not everybody gets captured on film in that instance. How many people has this happened to in their own home and they get discovered and it is called a heart attack, or “they were just found dead”?