So sick and tired

iLoveSugar

I am at one of the low point of my life. I have been Peating for about two years now, and continue to decline. It's easy for some to say to just abandon Ray, and go to my old ways. The problem is, I don't know anything else anymore. I feel like I have no way of getting better. I am so chronically stressed out, extremely tired, always scared for no reason. I constantly have to lay down as I am always faint/lightheaded and droggy when upright. No doctors have answers. I'm always bloated and hurt!! I just shake and tremble all day, as my nerves are severely shot. Even if I see something happen suddenly, I get scared and panic. It's terribly bad for me right now. I've tried everything.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I have tried everything such as thyroid, pregnenolone, bamboo shoots, cascara sagrada, carrots, different vitamins, no starch, Periactin, coffee many times daily, etc. I continue to get more tired, more scared, now all my veins seem to be inflamed. Would love to find an amazing doctor. Unfortunately, not easy.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sent you a PM. Hang in there!

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Thanks Haiidut! @vinero- yes, but not consistently. I have tried things and still try such as thyroid, Minocycline, pregnenolone, aspirin, cyphyrophetadine, etc.

ilovethesea

Can you tell us more about the thyroid meds - what are you taking, how much and when, how long have you been on it?

This might pertain to you -
"when your stress hormones are very high, you shouldn't take more than about one microgram of Cytomel at a time, and should accompany it with things like milk and orange juice. "

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Ray recommended Cynomel a while back. I've tried both Cynoplus and Cynomel. I am DEFINITELY hypo as I am always cold, hurt, constipated, etc, but even little doses of 2 mcg wind me up. I suffer terribly withou it though. I suffer with it also.

ilovethesea

iLoveSugar said:
Ray recommended Cynomel a while back. I've tried both Cynoplus and Cynomel. I am DEFINITELY hypo as I am always cold, hurt, constipated, etc, but even little doses of 2 mcg wind me up. I suffer terribly withou it though. I suffer with it also.

Then why don't you try 1mcg doses with food (milk/OJ) as he suggests in that quote?

OP
I

iLoveSugar

ilovethesea said:
iLoveSugar said:

Then why don't you try 1mcg doses with food (milk/OJ) as he suggests in that quote?

I have. I crush it and eye it up the best that I possibly can.

Blinkyrocket

Tried slowing down breathing? For me, my anxiety and weird stuff happening like insomnia and just feeling like I couldn't even sit my self up straight without tremendous psychological effort was at least accompanied but in my mind caused by a severe breathing problem, like "why do I feel like I'm drowning in air" severe. CO2 has been called the master hormone but idk. I'm not the best person to give advice since I'd say my situation is still relatively similar to your but probably not near as bad, just wanted give some encouragement. And btw somewhere it has been said that the root cause of hyperventilation is thiamine deficiency and I personally benefitted a lot from thiamine in terms of being able to relax and have time to think about things and look around at the earth and actually be looking at and marveling over the beauty of the earth and not be thinking about my breathing (since I still have a psychological breathing problem)

Blinkyrocket

Although you say you've already tried "many vitamins" -_-
Maybe you can transfer you consciousness to a robot when the technology comes? I hear it's coming soon :/

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals