Saga continues...

D

DavidMarinho

[ref]moss[/ref] Hello.

I've used cat's claw, houttuynia, Nutramedix Cumanda. Some others, but these seem to have helped the most. Cat's claw is definitely the standout for me thus far. I'm going to try Japanese knotweed next. I'm currently looking at Stephen Buhner's work. Keeping things simple and working on the rest of me instead of just carpet bombing my insides.

moss

DavidMarinho said:
post 106313 [ref]moss[/ref] Hello.

I've used cat's claw, houttuynia, Nutramedix Cumanda. Some others, but these seem to have helped the most. Cat's claw is definitely the standout for me thus far. I'm going to try Japanese knotweed next. I'm currently looking at Stephen Buhner's work. Keeping things simple and working on the rest of me instead of just carpet bombing my insides.

Thanks so much David. I am not familiar with a couple of the herbs you have listed and will look into them.
Nutramedix appear to stock some interesting liquid products.
Keeping things simple is a good mantra rather than 'carpet bombing your insides' very funny.
Oregon grape is a very good antimicrobial (short-term).
Don't want to derail the post, thanks again for the info and I wish you the best and that you resolve your symptoms completely in the near future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Surfari

ILoveSugar - Have you tried the breathing technique - where after you breathe out, you don't breathe back in for 5 seconds (or fewer seconds depending on your comfort level). Then do 4 or 5 normal breaths? What I like about this is I can do it anywhere anytime. It's helped me sleep at night when I'm really stressed. IIRC this raises your CO2, but for me, it's gentler and easier to control than bag breathing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals