Snow themed Christmas screen

yerrag

It doesn't beat the feel of driving thru blizzard on I-90 in Buffalo.and having to wear sunglasses at night to see better.

Nice try @charlie

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
K

Kayaker

The fireworks are even better than the snow. Set your background to black, it's very dramatic
You're right. I don't like how the text in the "core dark" theme is gray instead of white though. It makes it hard to read.

David PS

You're right. I don't like how the text in the "core dark" theme is gray instead of white though. It makes it hard to read.
I like the snow-themed effect. I was disappointed that the snow did not arrive until yesterday. I thought the absence of snow might be yet another consequence of global warming. ;)

Enjoy!

Let It Snow! :headphone:

Last edited:

TAG145

Forum Supporter

-Luke-

Speaking of snow, I heard it's a little bit cold where some of you live right now. Hope everybody is all right.

Merry Christmas everybody!

David PS

Speaking of snow, I heard it's a little bit cold where some of you live right now. Hope everybody is all right.

Merry Christmas everybody!
🥶- It is -3°F outside on its way to a high temperature of 10°F where I live. (temperature conversion calculator) The temperature is okay indoors but I may forego my forest bathing today.

Your signature line reminded me of this thread:

Happy holidays to you! :headphone:

-Luke-

Your signature line reminded me of this thread:
It's from this interview (Georgi's quation starts at 00:25:15): #27: Thyroid Function Pulse Rate | Weaponized Culture | Finasteride as an "Insane Decision" with Ray Peat and Georgi Dinkov

David PS

Peatress

Happy Christmas everyone - miss the snow this year

1703535984938.png

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

movebetter

You can switch themes where there is no snowfall when you click on your name on top and then click on preference.
You can also choose another one and switch back, it deactivates the snow too it seems like
WOW! thanks, I find it so irritating.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals